Hongbin's favorite - Hyukbin

The small things in life - VIXX drabbles

 

word count: 291


 

„What are you watching, Hyuk-ah?“ Hongbin sat down next to Sanghyuk on the maknaes’ bed. “Just a documentary about EXO, hyung.” Sanghyuk moved closer to their visual and leaned his head on his shoulder. They became a couple 2 weeks ago so everything was still new for them. Hongbin wrapped his left arm around the maknaes shoulders, placed a soft kiss on his head and intertwined their fingers. “The others went out for dates.” Hongbin said with a low voice. Sanghyuk nodded and turned to Hongbin, facing him fully. “Hyung? Can…can you k-kiss me?”

 

Hongbin was taken aback by the sudden request. Sanghyuk tried to hide his blushing face but was stopped by Hongbin who cupped the maknaes face with his hands and placed his lips on the younger ones. Kissing the maknae was definitely Hongbins new favorite thing in the world. He could kiss him for hours. Hongbin pulled away and stared at the other boys flushed face. Sanghyuk had his eyes still closed and his lips were parted. Every moment Hongbin was with the youngest he fell in love even more. The visual loved their maknae since the first time he saw him and like Sanghyuk told him some time ago the maknae loved Hongbin almost the same amount of time.

 

“I love you.” Hongbin whispered carefully while caressing the others’ cheek. Hyuk opened his eyes and smiled warmly. The maknae hugged his boyfriend happily and rested his head on the older boys’ chest. “Me too.” Hongbin smiled at the adorable response he got. “I like this. I like us like this.” Hongbin said, happy to have a boyfriend like Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk nodded and let out a satisfied sigh, snuggling closer to his boyfriend. “Me too, hyung. Me too.”

 


 

A/N: Thank you guys for subscribing! It means a lot to me. Leave me comments and tell me what you think about the drabbles. Are they good or bad?

Lot's of love,

RiverPhoenix