CHAPTER 1 - DISASTER TO MEET YOU

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom slammed her room’s door closed as she exited. She ran down at the stairs making her stumbled twice then she hurriedly made her way towards the dining room making her tripped but she just ignored it. She’s excited.

 

“She’s coming back. She’s coming back. SHE’S COMING BACK!”, she cheered while hopping up and down like a kid. Bom’s dad chuckled at her and offered her a seat. She just shook her head but the smile remained at her face.

 

“No need, dad. I will just eat later. I’m good”, she assured. “Actually I’m sooo excited. OMG! It’s been a long time, Dad. Are you sure you’re not coming with me to pick her up?”

 

“Still have an important business meeting I shouldn’t miss. I will just see her later”, her dad smiled at her.

 

“Okay. I will just tell her you can’t make it.”

 

“Thank you. But are you sure you’re not going to eat your lunch first?”

 

“So sure, dad. I will just eat together with her.”, she replied. “By the way, I’m going now.” She clapped her hand and gets her keys.

 

“But there is still… one hour before her arrival.”, her dad said looking at his wristwatch before sipping at his juice.

 

“I don’t want to be late.”, she replied before running out the house while waving her hands.

 

Her dad watched her stalking off before laughing lightly and shook his head in amusement.

===

 

“DARA! DARA! DARA!”, Bom shouted calling her sister the moment she saw her at the arrival area. She jumped up and down merrily while waving the banner she’s holding.

 

Dara laughed at the sight of her sister. Bom seriously don’t need the banner with ‘Welcome Back Dara’ written on it anymore, Bom’s voice is enough to catch her attention and notice where she is.

 

Dara waved a hand at Bom making the latter more excited than she is. It wouldn’t be a surprise if guards took Bom out of the place and throw her out on the airport. And the moment Dara was nearing Bom, she ran and threw herself at Dara, good thing Dara composed their balance. Dara laughed and hugged Bom back. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Bom started to weep making Dara furrowed her eyebrows. She slowly pulled out from the hug and looked at Bom.

 

Her crazy sister, indeed.

 

“What’s wrong?”, Dara asked worriedly. Bom shook her head and frantically wiped her tears before looking at Dara.

 

“I’m fine my sister. I just really miss you so much”, Bom smiled before hugging Dara again. Dara gave a light chuckle before hugging her back.

 

“I thought you’ve gone crazier.” *chuckle “I miss you too.. and I have a lot of presents for you.”, Dara lilted making Bom pulled out from the hug and jumped merrily and excited.

 

“Oh come on, let’s go”, Bom said cheerfully.

 

The moment the two girls get inside the car, they don’t waste any seconds to catch up, telling stories, experienced, memories and moments. Asking about family, friends and everything else. They happily talk to each other filling the two years they’ve been separated when Dara goes to state. They talked, laughed, enjoying the trip as they drive to go to a restaurant to have their lunch and have MORE of a chat.

 

==

 

When they finally reached the restaurant and entered, Bom hang wide open in surprise while Dara laughed at her sister’s reaction. The restaurant is full and all the tables are occupied.

 

“Ahm. Let’s just ship to another restaurant”, Dara mumbled trying to sustain her laughter.

 

“No. I already made a reservation. I just don’t expect lots of people would be here.”

 

“Well, people nowadays loves Japanese foods”, she slightly shrugged before smiling at Bom as she trailed behind her towards their reserved table.

 

Their table is next to the ceiling to floor glass window giving them a perfect view of the park next to the restaurant. The restaurant surrounds with Japanese decorations and chains, big fan attached at the ceiling, each tables are having an enough and good distance at each other giving you a satisfied peace the moment you settled yourself.

 

As the both of them was about to sit, a group of three men suddenly blocked them and took a seat. Wearing all black with metal designed at their jackets, their hair in a messy gel-up, their faces filled with piercings and body full of tattoos. OMG, are they even human?

 

Bom’s eyes widen and Dara was taken aback in surprise.

 

“YA! That’s our table.”, Bom fumed at them.

 

“We don’t care, find another place”, one of the men darkly replied. But Bom doesn’t seem to be frightened but instead, she slammed her hand at the table loudly making the three men looked at her in disquiet.

 

“This table is RESERVED.”, Bom glared at them.

 

One of them stood up and aims to push Bom but Dara immediately blocked him making her the one to fell at her flat on the floor. People at the restaurant look over the scene and gasped in shock.

 

“Oh my gosh. DARA!!”, Bom shrieked and bent down to help Dara up. Dara winced in pain as she try to push herself up, her eyes widened when she saw the men is about to slap Bom from the back.

 

“Bom, LOOK OUT!”, Dara screamed. Bom was unable to move at the sudden tension of Dara.

 

The man’s hand was already halfway on hitting Bom when someone grabbed and held his wrist firmly making him stop.

 

“What the-“, he was unable to finish himself when he recognized the guy who stopped him. It was GD, the infamous gangster.

 

The other two men stiffened in surprised. They quickly stood up and bowed their head down.

 

“Only weak man tries to oppose a girl at their back.”, GD easily mocked him. “Now go away before I kick your out of here”, he ordered before letting go of the man’s wrist.

 

“Y-yes.”, the three swiftly took off, obviously afraid of GD. The moment the three men are out of the restaurant, GD glanced at the two girls before walking back to his table like there’s nothing happened.

 

Dara managed to stood up while Bom rambling angry because of the three men. She inspected Dara before guiding her to seat down.

 

“Are you okay, Dara?”, Bom asked Dara worriedly. The girl just nodded and showed an assuring smile. Bom sighed in relief and started rambling angry again. Dara softly laughed at Bom, she was really mad but amazingly not frightened at all knowing those men can toast them in no minute.

 

Dara then remembered the guy who helped them then stood up.

 

“Hey, Bom, wait here. I’m just going to thank someone”, not waiting for Bom’s reply, Dara started looking all over the place to look for GD. She spotted him sitting at one of the furthest corner of the restaurant and walked towards it. Bom just followed her by her gaze.

 

As Dara reached the table she saw GD is accompanied with four guys. She stood in front of them and smiled, she then turned her gaze at GD and bowed her head.

 

“Hi. I just want to thank you for helping us”, she sincerely said before looking back at GD.

 

“I didn’t help. I just don’t like bastards choosing to fight helpless girls”, GD nonchalantly said not looking at her. Dara bit her lip upon hearing the word ‘helpless’.

 

“But I still want to thank you”, she respectfully said while GD just rolled his eyes at her. The Bigbang, who were sitting with GD, stared at her in amusement

 

*silence

 

“Err..”, Dara trailed.

 

“Hi, I’m Lee Seungri. Nice to meet you.”, Seungri suddenly stood up and smile so cheekily at Dara before raising his hand for a handshake. Dara smiled before accepting Seungri’s hand.

 

“Hi. My name is Sandara Park. Nice to meet you, too”

 

Seungri gasped in playful giddiness at Dara, he found Dara so attractive. Dara just blinked unsure what to do. What is she still doing there?

 

 Suddenly, her eyes landed at one of the food on their table and smiled at the moment.

 

“Carrot baby”, she beamed and stared with desire at the carrot slices served at the table.

 

The boys looked at her with slight raise brow. Carrot what? They watched Dara clasped her hands together and stared at the carrot slices like it was a sweet candy. Seungri who was near her clicked a finger in front of her to snatch her attention out of the carrots.

 

“Can I have some of that carrot babies?”, she lilted afterward making the boys furrowed their eyebrows and stared at her as if she’s speaking to a language only her knows.

 

“What is it?”, Seungri asked.

 

“That! That’s my favorite”, she smiled and pointed the carrot slices which happened to be GD’s food. The four boys looked at GD who is just staring at the girl with bored eyes.

 

“Can I have a slice?”, she lilted to GD. He stared deeply at her first before he took a piece of the carrot slices and eat it, ignoring her.

 

She pouted in disappointment. She has this crazy attitude of wanting to have a bite whenever she sees her favorite carrot slices, no matter who has it as long as she can have it. It’s her source of energy.

 

“\cough\”, Seungri cleared his throat before he talked to her. “I’ll just order you some of that.”

 

Dara shook her head dejectedly. Honestly, she can order one for herself but there is really something with the carrot slices as if it’s summoning her.

 

“Just one piece?”, she expectantly pleaded.

 

“Why don’t you just order?”, GD annoyingly said without looking at her and eat of the carrot again.

 

As she can’t longer help herself, she leaned over and took a piece of the food as quick as she can before she brought it to . The boys were caught in surprise and look at her in amusement.

 

“Sorry, can’t help it. I have a rabbit soul in me.”, she sheepishly said but inwardly happy she’s munching that carrot. GD was about to say something when Bom called out for Dara.

 

Dara gave a sweet smile at them for the last time and respectively bade a goodbye at the group leaving them flabbergasted by her action.

 

“Very amusing girl.”, TOP noted then picked some carrot slices on GD’s plate.

 

“Sorry, can’t help it. I have a creepy badass soul in me.”, he said in high pitch voice mimicking Dara which made them laugh, minus GD who remained stoic.

 

===

 

Dara hopped her way back to their table and settled herself and cheerfully ordered their foods (of course not forgetting to order some of her carrot baby). Then they started chatting again after their ordered food arrived.

 

-After 10 minutes-

 

“Are you sure you’re okay, Dara?”, Bom asked Dara again before shoving another food in .

 

Dara chuckled lightly. “Bom I’m fine, I’m okay, I’m alright.”, she assured.

 

“But your condition...” Bom mumbled weakly. Dara gave her a sweet smile before putting her hands on top of Bom’s.

 

“Hey, don’t you trust my words?”, she asked softly.

 

Bom bit her lips and sobbed then a single tear fell on her eyes. Oh… here comes the drama!!

 

Bom covered her face and started wailing like a kid making her sister bewildered. Dara tried to soothe her but Bom just wailed louder. People at the restaurant now staring at them in bewilderment, Dara smiled apologetically at them and try harder to make her sister stop. Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing.

 

“Bom I’m going to slap you if you don’t stop!”, Dara whispered croakily. Bom pressed her lips together to stop her wailing sounds but her tears keeps on flowing.

Dara sighed. There’s no one can beat Bom for being sooooo dramatic, good thing jetlag doesn’t work to her or else that would make the scene more worst.

 

 As Dara trying to calm Bom, the Bigbang was slowly walking towards them. Annoyance were visible on their faces except for Seungri. The others are trying hard not to clubber their maknae in front of many people.

 

“Hey, Beautiful Noona, I just want to say goodbye”, Seungri announced lively. (Great, he already had a name-call for her) but his smile wiped away when he saw Bom crying.

 

“What’s wrong?”, he whispered at Dara while pointing at Bom.

 

“Nothing. Just imagine you cannot see her.” Dara huffed making Seungri chuckled. Why is this girl so cute?

 

GD, who has his hands inside his pocket, stared at the laughing Seungri before glancing at Dara. Why is he even looking at her?

 

Oblivious with her surronding, Bom removed her hands on her face revealing her puffy eyes, she then uncaringly grabbed the shirt in her reach next to her which happens to be TOP.

 

Then the next thing she did made her cursed until the afterlife; she blew her nose LOUDLY, finishing it off with wiping her nose like she’s trying to rip it out of her face making it reddish. She let go of the shirt and wiped by the back of her hand carelessly. She lifted her gaze at Dara who’s staring at her with wide eyes and open mouth.

 

“H-hyung”, Seungri called in terror while looking at TOP. Daesung, one of the Bigbang, moved his body left and right without knowing what to do looking like a broken robot. Taeyang, on the other hand, was pointing at Bom with his other hand over his mouth giving Bom a mortified look like she’s the very first person ever committed deadly sin. GD just stood there but obviously shocked.

 

Bom blinked and furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Dara.

 

Then realizing what happened, Bom eyes widen mirroring Dara as she slooowwwly turned her head to look at TOP who’s now frozenly staring at his shirt.

 

*gulp

 

He looks like he was about to faint anytime soon. He reached for the hem of his shirt with trembling hands giving him a nice view of that sticky transparent liquid – also known as fresh colds. WHAT THE HECCCKK!!!!

 

“D-did you just…”, he stuttered under his breath before looking at Bom in disbelief.

 

Bom’s hand flew over after he saw TOP’s eyes, it was flaming in disgust.

 

“WHAT THE FCK WOMAN!”, TOP screamed and everyone moved automatically on cues.

 

Seungri immediately blocked Bom with outstretch arm in panic though he knows it’s a move of risking his life. Daesung hurriedly took off his shirt and offered it to TOP that he almost SHOVE it on TOP’s face. Taeyang pulled his arm trying to tug him out of the restaurant.

 

“MOVE AWAY! I’m going to kill her.” TOP screamed angrily as he try to pry the boys out of him. Oooooohhh. How he wanted to scratch out her nose, bury her alive including her soul.

 

“DISGUSTING WOMAN, KILL YOURSELF BEFORE I DO IT!”

 

Dara just stared at the tensional disaster happening in front of her, not knowing what to do. Gahh! This is scarier than the group of men from earlier. All of them are oblivious of the customers around them who are watching them with bewilderment. Some of them enjoying the scene, some are panicking but no one dare to interfere at the crazy act they’re witnessing. And seeing TOP in that state? Oh no, they will just choose to turn blind.

 

When Dara noticed TOP trying his best to get his way to Bom, her humble side took the best of her which she knows that that is the most capable thing to do to make the ‘disaster’ stop. She stood up and walked to confront TOP, when she was now in front of him, everyone froze while TOP looked at her with messy eyebrows picturing the annoyance, angriness and disgust he’s feeling.

 

Dara bowed 90-degree at him and start to apologize.

 

“We are very sorry on what happened, sir”, she apologized with a mixture of fright. Screw dignity, she still value her life.

 

“Oh no!”, Seungri exclaimed.

 

The boys are now focusing on blocking Dara, more likely pushing her out at the flaming spot of their hyung but Dara is not pulling out. Oh pleaseeeeee!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter