I remember now

My best friend & boyfriend

MinWoo POV: 

"Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go!" I said jumping around.

Finally, our first fan meeting. I can't wait! :D Everyone got in the car & then we were on our way. 

"Hyung, can you turn up the music?" Jungmin hyung said to manager hyung. He turned up the music & it look like "Kiss the Radio" was playing our song. All of us were sing & dancing along, getting hyped up. But after a couple of minutes the car was silent & everyone fell asleep. I started dozing off & end up falling asleep too.

"Okay guys, we are here now! Get up!" Donghyun hyung said. We got out of the car & walked to the stage. As we walked in, all we heard was fan girls screaming on the top of their lunges. Hm, our popularity has really grown. 

*OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPA* SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!* SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAANGHAAAAAAAAAAAAE OPPPPPPPPPPPA!* 

Fan girls can really scream, aha. We got to the stage & there were tables set for us. I sat at the edge with Kwangmin hyung & Hyunseong hyung. 

*Manager hyung: Okay everyone, please settle down! Boyfriend's 1st fan meeting will now begin!*

The fan meeting started & there was a rush of people running to the hyungs & myself. 

"Hi, oppa. Can you please sign this & here is a present for you!" a young little girl told me. She looked 11 years old, how cute! I nodded accepted her gift & signed her little diary. I waved to her & another fan came up. 

JiYeon POV: 

"Oh, come one! We're late!" Nicold said. We weren't even late, just like 5 minutes but still. We walked in & there was a huge crowd of people waiting to meet boyfriend. 

"Unnie! Look!" Nicole pointed to the front & we saw them.

Wow, they are even cuter in person. We got in line & it seemed like it would take forever to meet them. But i was really nervous. I mean, they are cute & everything but i really wanted to "meet" or see MinWoo. I brought my album, hopefully he'll remember if i show him it. I just.......................really.......... miss him. 

The line moved pretty faster than i thought. We ended up standing in line for about 30 mintues until we reach the front.

MinWoo POV: 

As the line moved, i was trying to find her.

"Oppa, please sign this" "Oppa, please accept my gift" "Oppa, you are really cute!" All these fans said. I'm relaly greatful to them. They make me feel so loved (:

"MinWoo-ah, the fan meeting will be ending soon, so please be a little faster," manager hyung said. 

I signed & greated fans as fast as i could without being rude. I still tried to find that one girl but it was impossible. I started to give up, but then i saw her. She was turned to her friend & didn't notice me but she was wearing this cute dress? Shirt? oh i don't know what it's called but she looked really pretty in it. She turned around & i looked down. Aish >.< Why am i like this?! 

JiYeon POV: 

Hm, was he looking at me? I tilted my head to the side, a little confused at first but then it worn off. Looks like it was Nicole's turn. 

"Unnie!!!! I'm going to finally meet my husband! KAAAAH!" she said, screaming to herself, aha.

"And who may that be?" I asked her. She pointed to one of the members, hm, Kwangmin-sshi?

"Kwangmin oppa is my yeobo," she smiled to herself & walked up to her "husband". I swear she is so predictable, aha.

Then their manager pointed to me to go up. Here we go JiYeon, you can do it.

MinWoo POV: 

"Come on MinWoo, you can do it." I said to myself. She walked up to me & smiled awkwardly. I swear i've seen her before! >.<

"Hi, I'm JiYeon. Kim JiYeon." she said. I frozed, i remember that name, it's coming all back to me. Kim JiYeon? JiYeon? Ji.........Yeon........... oh my gosh.