Here we go.

My best friend & boyfriend

Nicole POV: 

I woke up extra early today just for Boyfriend's fan meeting. I walked over to JiYeon's house & ranged the door bell.

"Good morning, Aunite!" I said to JiYeon's umma. Since we've been friends for over 6 years, i'm so used to seeing her umma, so i call her auntie (: I walked upstairs & sneeked into Jiyeon's room. Aw, she sleeps so peacefully. Well, time to wake her up. I walked into her room silently &........................

"GOOD MORNING KIM JIYEON. WAKE UP YOU LAZY . TIME TO GET READY!" I yelled, jumping on her bed & wrestling her to the ground. Luckily her bed is close to the ground so it didn't hurt when we fell.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?" Aha, JiYeon is funny when she rages. 

"Oh you know, just saying good morning to my best friend<3" I said with a smile n__n HEHEH, she looks pissed, well my job is done :D 

"Yah, get ready now! Boyfriend's fan meeting is in 3 hours & it takes an hour to drive there!" I explained & she got ready. 

JiYeon POV: 

Damn that girl, waking me up at 8am -.- I walked off to the bathroom, showered, brush my teetch, & fixed my hair. I walked bad to my room & finding something cute to wear. Then he popped in my head. No MinWoo. Um, should i wear something cute? y? Stylish? Wait, what am i thinking?! Ugh, why do i even care?! Gosh, damnit. 

"JiYeon! You should wear this!" Nicole gave me a romper & it looked pretty cute. Hm, i should wear this. I put it on & grabbed my messanger bag. All ready (:

"Yah, that looks super cute on you!" Umma said, while we were walking down the stairs. 

"I helped her pick it out, Auntie," Nicole said. Umma nodded & smile.

Since we don't have our licence yet, we had to take the bus. Man, why can't i be 16 already? )x

The bus came & we were on our way to the fan meeting.