Finally, you remember.

My best friend & boyfriend

JiYeon POV:

"Hi, I'm JiYeon. Kim JiYeon," I introduced myself, hoping he'll remember. But he just sat there, motionless. I waved my hand infront of his face. 

"Errm, MinWoo-sshi? Are you okay?" I asked. I gave him the album & he just starred at it. I flip to the page where it was just me & him. All of a sudden, he looked shocked, confused. My eyes started to get water & tears ended up falling down my cheeks. 

"Uh, JiYeon-sshi?! Why are you crying?!" he said in a shocked tone. I gave him a letter & he read it to himself.

MinWoo POV: 

W......w.....why is she crying?! I said to myself. I looked back at the album but she handed me a note.

*MinWoo-sshi, MinWoo............oppa,

I bet you are shocked right? I bet you are thinking, who is this girl? Do you remember me now? Kim JiYeon, JiYeonnie, your best friend since we were 5. You moved from Busan to Seoul over 5 years ago. I bet you are going to think i'm crazy after you read this. But please, do you remember me? I............I.............I miss you! I miss you so much! I thought i was never going to see you again! Please remember me!

-sincerely, Kim JiYeon"

I closed the letter & looked back at her. Tears were still falling down her face. I couldn't help but be shocked. How could i forget her?! My best friend, it's all coming back to me. Kim JiYeon, best friends since we were 5, the smartest person i knew, the most talented person i knew, & .................. someone i fell for. 

I ran around the table & gave her a long hug. I didn't care if people were looking, she was my best friend & she has the evidence to prove it. I don't understand how i could have forgotten about her. I.............I..........I miss her.