...in return~

you are luckier!

NO FLASH BACK.. TO LAZY TO COPY PASTE.. :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The school bell rang showing break time is over*

(In the girls classroom)

''SUZY!.. SUZY!..come on tell me what happen with you and gongchan?!'' asked Eun Hye..

''THAT BUFFALO WITH HORNS JUST DON'T HAVE MANNERS!.. its not like i puncched him on purpose .. he was the one that woke me up so sudden!.. aissshhh.. and come on.. i was only trying to help.. he is so stubborn doesn't even one to go to the nurse's office!!.. and now my handkerchief is with him ..with blood on!!!'' explained suzy angrily..

''suzy-ah.. that what its called be cool and charasmatic.. gongchan is soo cool'' explained Eun Hye

''its called hot tempered.. coool?? puuffftt'' said suzy

'' you guys stop fighting... i'm here you know..'' said iu trying to grab attention

''IU.. yes you are here!!... what happen back there with changmin?'' said suzy with a pleding tone..

''i scraped my knee.. ommo.. it hurts.. see (showing her knee)''

''okeyh.okeyh its hurt.. just tell me pasrt with changmin..''

''i punched him right on the mouth causing him having a swllen mouth... so i took him to the nu9rses office.. then we arrived there i put somew warm damped cloth on his lips and try to cure it for him..''

''ommo you were so close to his y lips!!.. arrrr... im soo jelous!!''

''chamin-ah you so hensem.. changmin-ah your so y.. changmin-ah.. nya nya nya.. wellkk!!'' teased Eun Hye to suzy..

''Eun Hye stop it... its not nice..'' said IU while scolding Eun Hye..

'' Eun Hye .. what happen with you and cutey Dongho??''

sudden silince came.. suzy and IU were sttaring at Eun hye for a long time... then Eun Hye made a sad face..

'' ='(... my bread...!! uweeeekkk '' cried Eun Hye..

''why what happen ask IU... ''

'' i punched dongho on the chin..and he kept and crying.. he said he was hungry and plus his chin hurt.. i did not  know what to do.. so i gave him my bread... and i did noot eat anything since the bread was my lunch.. uweeekk!!..''

'' why didn't you ask me for anything else?.. poor cutey dongho has to starve with that bread..''

''YAAAAA IU!! AT LEAST HE HAS SOMTHING TO EAT.. how about your friend who hass nothing..'' shouted Eun Hye..

the girls were chatting among themselves.. until the end of school

------------------------------- NEXT DAY (AT LUNCH TIME)-----------------

*canteen was crowded and noisy as usual~~*

Eun Hye , Suzy and IU were making their way after buying lunch to the bench under the tree..

suddenly Dongho , Gongchan and Changmin came towards them...

''Eun-ah... im sorry for taking your bread and making you scared yesterday.. ummm in return for giving me the bread here.. (he gave Eun Hye a lunch box fill with food).. okeyh bye...(then he just run''

''dongho. ya dong-'' she couldn't finish her sentence because dongho was already gone..

''yaaa suzy!! here (gongchan threw an handkechief to suzy)..''then gongchan just left..

''YAAA GONGCHAN!! YOU CAN't EVEN SAY THANK YOU?? THATS REAL OF YOU.. TTTCCCHH!'' shouted suzy to gongchan angrily..

gongchan turned around and suddenly smile at suzy ''miss FIERCE BULL.. thank you.. and im sorry'' then he left..

''YAAA!! YAAAA..GONGC-.(gongchan already left).. miss FIERCE BULL?? really aissshhh...'' moaned suzy..

''ummm IU.. I wanted to thank you for taking care of me yesterday.. sooo thankyou..(bows)..''

''oouuhh it's nothing.. your welcome..''

''i heard you sang tvxq songs.. so i thought you might like this..(he gave a cd)..'' said changmin shyly..

''ouuhh tvxq .. kumawo..thankyou..'' changmin left and IU turned to Suzy..

''suzy.. i already have this tvxq cd,, you can hav it since it was fro your prince.. :P''

''thanks.. and ummm Eun Hye can you throw this handkerchief for me?? better yet burn it..''

''no,no..ani.. can i keep it instead?? gongchan's blood was on this.. ahhh..''

''watever Eun Hye''

''IU.. I am already full you can have the lunch that dongho made..''

''shincha?? really??...KUMAWO!! thanks!... ''

------------------------- continues ------------------------------

its really long i know!!.. but thanks for reading it anyways...

alot more is coming.. just wait... plzz comment !! plss comment!! plzz comment!!~~..

:))