Watch OUT!!~~

you are luckier!

-----FLASH BACK-----

Eun Hye:''umm.. i don't know..'' she blushed when she put her head down..

 

''ookeyh then girls were sorry.. we need to go now.. anyeeong..'' said hyun seung...

when the boys were far from the girls sight .... ''ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHH!!!.... WE WERE SO CLOSE... ARRGHHH''...the girls scream in excitment..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a wonderful walk to the canteen.. the girls qued up to buy some lunch.. they just couldn't stop talking about what had happen at the school garden..

The girls don't eat at the canteen because it was normally crowded and fussy... the had their lunch near the school field under a small tree which had a seat just enough to fit the three of them... the girls like sitting there as it is always shady and breezy.. but the main point is boys normally played football there at lunch time.. and ofcourse all the six crushes were always there.. 

The girls were chatting among themselves when suddenly..

''WATCH OUT!!''  a boy shouted when their ball came towards IU..

as IU was sitting at the side of the bench she fell side ways and landed towards suz's head who was sitting in the middle.. suzy accidently ,then pushed Eun Hye off the bench.. who was sitting on the othere side..

IU passed out as she hit Suzy's head..

Suzy passed ot as her head hit the bench..

and Eun Hye passed out as she landed on the hard surface of the floor real hard..

all the boys that were playing football ran away as soon saw the girls passed out...

Black Out

----------------------------------------------------------

SUZY'S P.O.V

a few minuites later...

''yahhh.. wake up!!.. aiigooo.. wake up.. hey dumb girl...'' said voice1??

suzy opened her eyes slightly and saw a guy infront of her face.. it was soo fierce.. suzy without thinking punched him on the nose...

''yaaaaa!!!...'' shouted voice1??

''GoNgChAn?!!!.. ?_?.. AIGOOO... bianei... i was shocked and i di-'' suzy was cut of when Gongchan said 

''shut up.. can't you see i'm in pain..???!''

''ommo your bleeding wanna go to the  nurse??..''

''you just punched me and you want to do something good now?! do you have feeling or NOT?!''

''YAAAHH!!.. I'M ONLY TRYING TO HELP.. WHY ARE SOO STUBBORN?..TTCCHH.. come here..''suzy took her handkechief out..

''wea?? bo?? what are you dong..??'' said gongchan when suzy grab hold his face,,

'' just sit still.. '' suzy wiped of his blood and she was blowing his nose for some reason..

in gongchan's eye.. suzy's face began to glow.. is he falling for suzy??... but Eun hye is the one that loves gongchan (he dosn't know by the way)..

IU'S P.O.V

''IU??..gwenchinia?.. are you alright??.. please wake up..'' said voice2??

''aahhh my head..'' said IU when she heard the voice... as she opened her eyes.. a man that was smilig like a wolf made her scared and she just punch the boys mouth without knOwing who he was..

''changmin???!!..sooorrryyy..sorry...sorry,,,sorrrryyy...sorrryy..so-''

''it's alright.. serves me right for getting to close to you..'' said changmin while feeling his lips...

''ahhh.. my mouth is swollen..'' said changmin after feeling his lips..

''oh no.. this is bad.. this is bad... i know.. let's go to the nurse... i'll put some warm damped cloth on it..''

IU took changmin by the hand soo suddenly which madew changmin laughed inside to see IU expressions of panicking.. along the way IU sang a song from her favourite korean band TVXQ - balloon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdTVb64pfMs.. while doing some of the cutness dance move.. changmin just watched her.. and was laughing and smiling all the way..

not changmin too!.... he is falling for IU right??.. ommo what to do.. what should suzy do (she doen't know who changmin like too.. im just saying these)

Eun Hye's P.O.V

''hey.. wake up... hello.. anyeong.. anyeonghaseyo.. wake up'' said voice3??

Eun hye just got up without looking.. and her head hit voice3??... 

''arrrrhhh... 2 in a row.. '' and laid back down...

''Eun-ah.. are you alri-.. ouchh.. my chin...'' said voice3??

Eun got up quickly after hearing that familliar voice..''ommo dongho!!.. bianei.. i hurted you too..''

Eun looked at dongho.. and his chin was hurting more than ever..''ommmoo Eun-ah!... my chin..'' he started to pout his mouth and started too cry...''Eun-ah.. my chin hurts.. and why am i dead hungry\??... Eun -ah.. help me.. ^'___'^~~..''

''umm... umm.. dongho don't cry.. bianei..'' Eun Hye started to look around and she found her back pack and took out her bread.. ''dongho.. here take my bread.. so stop cry k??.. dongho looked at Eun Hye's sinciere smile... he stared at her for a short while...

''dongho??. dongho??..'' then dongho snapped ... 

''ouh thanks!!.. (he started eating).. omoo.. thonkyo for vis lvely bwed..'' said dongho mouth full..

Eun Hye laughed.. and her face brighten in dongho's eyes which made him blush....

''ommo dongho why are you red??.. are you sick..

''NOO ANI.. OFCOURSE NOT.. IT HIT.. YEAH IT HOT... I'VE GOT TO GOO.. UMM THANKS..'' dongho got up.. he was shy and he stumbeld along the way..

after dongho went.. Eun Hye pouted her lips.. and was sad... ''MY BREADD AHHH.. WHAT A CRUEL WORD.. MY TUMMY..(RUMBELS)''

oh no!!!... the guys are falling for the wrong girls... oh no..tragedy!!... dongho it IU you supposed to like.. oh no... 

-----------------------------------continues-----------------------------

HAHAHA!.. FUNNY RIGHT??.... but waht happend there??.. the guys are falling for the wrong girl.. 

if you don't understnad here i'll explaine...

IU L<3VE = DONGHO.. BUT

DONGHO L<3VE = EUN HYE.. BUT

EUN HYE L<3VE = CHONGANG ... BUT

CHONGANG L<3VE = SUZY .. BUT 

SUZY L<3VE = CHANGMIN.. BUT 

CHANGMIN L<3VE IU.... 

ARASSO?? UNDERSTAND??... if not.. comment,comment.. i love them!! :))