BUMPED!~

you are luckier!

-FLASH BACK LAST CHAPTER-..

BUMPED.. suddenly they bumped into someone.. or some peoples..

the look up and saw 3 guys sorrounding them... The guys were looking at them and asking them if they were alright...

(sorry there was no drama there.. the cliff hanger were just accesorries..hehe)

1??: ''are you alright suzy?'' ask 1?? while holding his hand out..

suzy: ''ne im alright.. thanks joon..'' she took his hand and she got up.. they were like 5cm away from each othere...

joon: ''ummm.. sorry bumped i into you'' he said while scratching his back head..

the rough image how joon's and suzy's situation

2??:'' ommmo... im sorry... are you alright??... '' said 2?? while kneeling down looking at IU..

IU: ''i scraped my knee a little but its okeyh.. not bleeding though..'' said IU without looking at 2??..

she looked up and her face was not far from 2?? face.. ''weaa... hyun seung!!'' IU was startled..

hyunseung: laughed.. ''ommo your so cute when you are shocked..''

and the rough image for hyunseung and IU' situation

3??: ''you should get up from the floor as it is dirty..'' laughed 3?? to Eun Hye..

Eun Hye was just looking at 3?? because she was admiring him... suddenly 3?? pick her up by using both arm (you know whenn someone picks up a baby when the wanted to carry them right.. yeah..)

and puts her on a near by bench... 

Eun Hye: ''bianei..key'' said her once he sated on the bench..

key: ''for what?'' lauged key

Eun Hye:''umm.. i don't know..'' she blushed when she put her head down..

and this is the similliar style that key should pick Eun Hye up

''ookeyh then girls were sorry.. we need to go now.. anyeeong..'' said hyun seung...

when the boys were far from the girls sight .... ''ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHH!!!.... WE WERE SO CLOSE... ARRGHHH''...the girls scream in excitment..

------------------------------NEXT EPISODE-----------------------------

it's shorter than the chapters bofore.. iknow.. sorry.. but i hope you all enjoy..

please comments.. as i love your ponit of views,,,