#1 - Nightmare & Pain

{HIAUTS} Siblings Reunion

 

Taemins Pov
South Korea, Seoul...
 
"Taemin!? Calm down, it was only a dream." Key says, my sticky hair out of my eyes.
 
"Umma?" I whisper.
 
"Yes, it's me. Calm down."
 
I heard more footsteps enter the bedroom. Jonghyun, Minho and Onew entered. "What happened?" Onew asks.
"Was it another...?" Key nods his head. I began to cry a bit. "Don't cry Taemin."
 
"She was there. In my dream, she was there. Sweet little sister. She was there..."  Key wiped my tears away, but did not stop. "I'm sorry..."
 
"Taemin, there's no need to be sorry."
 
"I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you. I couldn't protect you TaeHee..."
 
Candi's Pov
United Kingdom...
 
"Ok class. Today's homework is for you to search into you're family. Make a presentation or a family tree, something that you can present to the class." Miss, scanned the class making sure we payed attention. As soon as her eyes fell on me, her expression looked panicked. "Candi, I will have to give you something else."
 
"Why?" She ignored my question and carried on.
 
"You lot have two whole weeks to complete..."
 
I stood up and yelled across the classroom. "I asked you a question miss! Why can't I have this homework!?" This school is pissing me off! "It's same with everyone! If I'm at home or at school, no one lets me know anything about my biological family!"
 
"Calm down Candi..."
 
"No! You listen! Look at me, I'm ing asian living in the UK and I don't even know where or what country I was born in! I know nothing! Do I have a brother or a sister? No! I have no idea. Why is it that no one will tell me this stuff!?"
 
"Candi if you don't stop, I will send you to the headmaster."
 
"I don't ing care! Even the students and every single teacher knows things about me, that I don't. Look at me! I have scars all over my body and i have no idea how i got them! You all look at me like I'm some homeless kid. Feeling sorry. I hate it!" I grabbed my bag and stormed out the classroom. Leaving everyone stunned.
 
I ran away from the school premises.
 
Why can't I remember anything? Such a huge piece of my life is missing. I need to remember. I want to.
A sharp throbbing pain hit me in the head. I gripped my head in my hands and stumbled forwards. I lean into the fence for support.
"Ah!" I scream. W-What's happening!?
 
The pain is unbearable, why is happening!? I gasped in pain when little flashes of images flicked through my mind. A girl, two older boys, crying a-and fire.
 
My vision blurred and I hit the floor. I black out...
 
Taemins Pov - A week later
South Korea, Seoul...
 
I heard Minho calling for me. I refused to leave my bed, I want to stay alone. He ran into my room. He looked so excited. "Taemin! Taemin! I have great news..." He shouted through his gasps.
 
"What is it?"
 
"I found her! I found your sister! Not me, but I couldn't let this go on. I hired a personal detective. And he found out where your sister is and everything."
 
"Really!? Where is she? Is she ok?" I ask. I sit up straight.
 
"Yes, but there's a problem..."
 
"What problem? Is she hurt!?"
 
"No it's not that... It's just she isn't in South Korea. She lives in England. Adopted into a family. Her name is no longer Lee TaeHee, she is known as Candi Yule. She lives in London, with an adopted mother."
 
"Oh... Is she coping?" Minho's face saddened.
 
"I don't think so. She has no memory of 3 years or earlier. And I got news that she had a mental breakdown a week ago."
"S-She won't remember me..."
 
"You can't give up! You've been longing for your reunion with her for 6 years! And you're finally have her in sight, you can't abandon this chance."
 
"But..."
 
"Look, she might not remember you know, but I know she wants to. Her breakdown was about this. She wanted to know who her real family was. The pressure got too much and she collapsed."
 
"She wants to remember?"
 
Minho nods his head.
 
"I guess it's time for a siblings reunion..."