031

Rebound [HEAVY EDITING ON GOING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys, so OFFICIALLY school is over!!~ Sem break is in!! Means I'll be updation more often now ahihihihihihi!! And that means too, this story will be ending soon :((( I can't keep this story until chapter 50 and above, I'm not kind of author who make loooong stories so I hope that's fine!! <3 THEN, I'm very thankful for all the subscribers, this is the only story I made that I achieve 100+ subs, omgg. I cried I swear!!! I'm also thankful for all the COMMENTS omgg, I love reading them all~! Please keep on commenting until the epilogue, kay? omgg <3 Imma start this!~ 

 

Click Play. 

Hyemi's POV

I call a cab, and give him Jungkook's address. Soon we arrive the house, the cab stop opposite of the road, I eyed the house first before going down. Actually I feel very nervous right now, there's so many 'what if's' in my head. However it will not be answered if I will not go there. I opend the car door and step down. I inhaled and exhaled deeply and took my steps near the house... I sighed and was about to push the doorbell when someone opened the door, because of nervousness, I turn around so he can't see me... 

"Uhmm, excuse me miss?" He tap my back... omggg. I can't see him... waaah. Wae? .. 

I turn around but thank God, I have my sun glasses, maybe he won't recognize me... I covered my face with my hand and bowed at him.. What's happening to me?

"Are you looking for someone?" He asked, I glance at him... Oh, , he's so handsome and perfect *O* when did he turn so perfect like this?! Then I felt he's waving his hand in front of me... waaah, how long am I drooling?

"Hey, Miss. If you don't need anything, I'll be going" He said and left... 

"Aish, he left!!" I shouted in frustration... oh , I'll follow him!!! 

I ran inside the cab and told the driver to feel like a car racer and follow my Jungkook!! 

"Ahjussi!! Faster!!!" I said and tap him 

"We'll get arrested if we will" He said

"Aish, just faster!!" I said  

Soon, Jungkooks' car stopped in front of a hospital? Omg, is he sick. I paid the taxi driver and walk kinda behind Jungkook... He entered a room... Woaah, who's sick? I walk closer to the door and sawa the name...of the doctor and the name of the patient...

"Serri" I breathe... my heart started to pump so lou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter