01

Rebound [HEAVY EDITING ON GOING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Play.

 

 

 

 

 

Beautiful Dance by Bye Bye Sea (안녕바다)

Everybody in the world is now, perhaps enjoying the summer. Who wouldn't? It's vacation. But there's this one 'martyr' girl, who chose to help and work in a institutional, a foundation for cancer patients. If she's not needed, well she'll go back to her 'small' studio and held a 'free' dance lesson for everyone. This day she's sweating for teens or kids without money, who wanted to learn to dance. 

"Just follow me okay?" She shouted. "Neh!" her students replied back with a clear eagerness on their tone. Soon they started to loosen their muscles and dance with the beat of the song. You can hear heavy breathing and can see people struggling to keep up with the steps. She doesn't want to rush her students though so she stop everytime she see someone having a difficulty.

 

On the other side of her world, there's a guy who always wanted to waste his time. He never thought about money and all. He just wanted to have FUN.  

"Last night was a one?" His friend beamed. "Tsh, nothing like the others." He smirked and fist pumped with his friend.  "Dude, stop doing that, you might get sick or what." His other friend advised with disgust evident on his face. "I never get girls, who have illness, chill out dude." He said and walk out of the room. "I hope he'll get herpes" His friend wished silently. "He'll never change" His other friend nudge him and followed Jungkook.

 

"So guys, are you ready? Let's go to the beach?" Jin asked as he grinned. "We're just waiting for you Jin, you're the last one" Jimin face-palmed as he shook his head. "No joke? Why didn't you call me?! Morons. Let's go" Jin shouted and chuckled.  "He even called us moron" Jimin mumbled and started his car engine. "So guys, race?" Jin asked while raising his eyebrows multiple times.  "Again?! How much is the bet!?" Jimin exclaimed. "Our Cars?" Jin said cheekily, "Game on." Jung Kook said and drove away.  "!! JUNGKOOOOOOOOOK!!!" Jimin shouted and drove away.  ", JungKook never fails, tsk!" Jin smirked and accelerated.

The boys raced their way to the beach. And reach it in a short amount of time. 

" !! You're such a pig!" Jimin cursed pertaining to Jungkook, "You lost." Jung kook said as he scoffs, "I ing love this car!! This costs so much!!" Jimin cried as he hugs his car, "Then why did you say 'YES'?" Jin asked and rolled his eyes, "I didn't said 'YES' I'm just asking how much, it doesn't mean YES!!" Jimin said sarcastically. "It's okay, forget it." Jung Kook said and walked away. Jimin and Jin jaws dropped, "He's so kind right?" Jimin said with twinkling eyes, "You look so pitiful, that's why." Jin said and laughed, Jimin glared at his friend " off" Jimin added, Jin just smirked and both of them divert their eyes to Jung kook, who's now, flirting with a girl.

"Oh Yeah, I thought this is bonding between us." Jimin rolled his eyes, "That's bonding, go find your girl" Jin said and winked at him. "es, I have a girlfriend." Jimin shouted, "She wouldn't know!!" Jin said as he gave him a suggestive look, "Girls know EVERYTHING! Believe the expert." Jimin said, "Just go home, tsk! You’re no fun!" Jin said and ran away. "Yeah, I'll rather go home, I might get caught!" Jimin pouted and turn his back.  

"AY!!!" Jimin shouted in fear. "Hello there babe~" She beamed, "Jagi.." Jimin mumbled looking a bit guilty, "You looked so shocked?! Are you doing something else?" She eyed him, "No-No! Actually, I'm on my way home. To you…" Jimin said as he hold his girlfriends hand, "Aww, you're so cute!" she beamed and smiled. "By the way, I'm with a friend actually we're chilling out, because she's kinda a 'homey' person and she needs vacation." She said, "Oh, Where?" Jimin asked as he looks around the place, "HyeMi-ah!!!!" She called.

Hyemi is busy checking out her phone, if her boyfriend will text her or will call her. Beause last night they did the 'did'. And in the morning he just left Hyemi all alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter