Chapter Two

Summer Lovin
Stepping outside with SooMin at his side, Yoochun wasn't able to take his eyes off her smiling face. It seemed like she hadn't changed at all in the years they were separated. Still beautiful, still full of energy and smiles. Such a positive person. She'd been so good for him back then. He hadn't felt worthy around her to be honest. It was around the time that DBSK was breaking up and he and the other two were going out on their own. No matter how much he'd tried not to, Yoochun had simply been bringing her down during that period and left her for her own good. Of course she was upset, but Yoochun knew it was for the best. It felt so good to see her smiling face again though.
 
"What are you doing here Soominnie?" Yoochun asked, resisting the urge to reach forward and take her hand in his own. The woman then smiled and looked towards him, tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ears. "Working actually. Well not right NOW. I run a little cafe with a friend of mine. You should come check it out. It'd be good publicity to have the infinitely perfect JYJ getting a drink there!" She said, joking around with him. YooChun knew she wasn't the type of person to use his status to her advantage. Or at least not the SooMin that he knew before. Seeing the teasing look in her eyes though, Yoochun laughed gently and looked down, lost in memories of the two of them.
 
"How have you been Micky?" She asked, her voice suddenly more serious than before. Looking up to meet her eyes, YooChun realized they'd stopped walking and were now standing around the corner from the entrance of the antique store they'd previously been in. "Good...busy...." He said with a small smile on his face. "I've seen that..." She said, causing YooChun's eyes to widen slightly. "That you've been busy that is...I follow your line..." Noticing the shyness in her voice, YooChun chuckled a little and then watched as a bug that had been flying around them suddenly landed on her face.
 
Watching Soomin's eyes widen as she felt the small flying bug land on her, YooChun laughed a little and then reached one hand out to grab her shoulder. "Hold still Soomin-ah..." He said, moving his other hand forward to smooth the bug away from her cheek. The bug then flew away, leaving the two semi frozen in that position. Simply touching her face tenderly like that caused Soomin's cheeks to pinken and his own heart was pounding hard against his chest. "Wow...it's been a while..." She finally said, pulling away and fanning herself. Nodding a little, YooChun agreed with a simple "Mmhm..." and then looked down at the ground for a second before turning his gaze back towards SooMin.
 
"Have you been well?" YooChun asked and then watched as she shrugged a little. "As well as I can..." She said with a nod and then bit her lower lip a little. "Is it too soon to say I've missed you Micky?" She asked, giving him a shy smile. Yoochun could feel his heart beating hard against his chest at those words and he wasn't quite sure how to respond. "Uh..." He said, his lips and was about to sputter something out in response when he suddenly heard his name called from Junsu. 
 
"Yooooochun-ahhhh where did you go?" Junsu called from the shop entrance. Eyes instantly narrowing, Yoochun poked his head out from the small alleyway they had positioned themselves in and waved his hand towards the maknae of their trio. "Junsu-ah...I'm over here..." He said before then stuffing his hands into his pockets and moved to meet up with Junsu who then jogged in his way. "We turned around and you weren't there. JaeJoong said you were kidna--" Junsu then trailed off when he saw who Yoochun was with. "Oh...Hello..." Junsu said with a quick bow and then linked arms with YooChun almost possessively. "Long time no see..." Junsu said, looking between YooChun and then Soomin.
 
"Yah...I'm obviously not kidnapped. Go back inside..." Yoochun said to the younger who pressed his lips together before pouting a little. "We saw something you'd like though. C'mon back inside..." It was obvious Junsu was now determined not to leave Yoochun and SooMin alone so sighing, YooChun nodded. "Okay..." He said and then slipped his hand away from Junsu's. "Go ahead, I'll catch up..." Yoochun said, rocking from one foot to the other so he was leaning more in Soomin's direction. Junsu then made a face towards him which YooChun responded with his own face that finally sent Junsu away. "Ah...He hasn't changed much..." SooMin said laughing a little and then crossed her arms across her chest. "Yeah..." Yoochun said apologetically on behalf of his groupmate.
 
"You should go have fun though...mmm here..." She then reached into her purse and pulled out a business card. "It has my number and the address of the cafe on it. Come by later and we can chat again..." SooMin said with a smile and then leaned forward to quickly plant a kiss on YooChun's cheek and then turned away and started to jog off. "Call me at least Micky! I missed you!" She said playfully and then ran off to cross the street and head to where her cafe was probably located. "I've missed you too..." Yoochun said quietly, his words falling on deaf ears.