Sick Jieun

All That Matters Is You
*Shuffle shuffle* Jieun slightly opened her eyes, meeting the sun rays that managed to get through her curtains. She picked her phone up, and glanced at the bright screen, "7:30 AM" She read. 
 
Putting her phone back, she changed her position so her back was facing the bright side of her room, and her eyes now were comfortably closed, no lights desturbing her. She wanted to sleep more.
 
She was about to drift to dreamland, again, but her phone suddenly rang, making her groan. 
 
"Who calls at 7:30 AM?!" She grumbled, obiviously annoyed. For the second time, she picked it up from its original place, and wondered who was the darned creature that had the guts to call her right now. "Oh, it's the alarm.. Why would I even want to wake up at freaking 7:30 AM? Ugh.." 
 
She slamed her phone on the table next to her, not caring about its 'safety' right now. She would beg to have her well deserved sleep back. 
This time, she grabbed her blanket and pulled it all the way up her head. "Sleep." she told herself. 
 
*Oh rain drop, oh rain drop, sarang-*
 
She kicked the blanket out of her face, "Now what?! I already turned you off now what do you want from me?!" she hissed angrily, glaring at her phone. 
 
Sighing, she sat stright on her bed, and reached to her phone. *Umma is calling you* She read. Accepting the call, her mother's voice rang in her ears, "Oh Jieun-ah! Did I wake you up?" Jieun sighed softly, "Neh umma, you actaully did.."
 
Her mother laughed, amused. "Oh well, that was why I called anyways." she said, playfully. "Umma! it's still really early!" the girl whined.
"Ahaha sorry then. Anyway, how are you feeling now, dear?" her mother asked her, worridly. "Ah, my cold seems to be going down, a little
dizzy though. But I'm okay. And it's a lot better than yesterday's disaster.." 
 
Her mother nodded, "Hm good. Be sure to take your midicine, and there's some frozen food in the fridge so eat that if you're hungry. And rest well, neh?" Jieun stood stright on her feet, befor replying to her mother's advices "Arrasso Umma, I will. Greet aunite for me when you see her.  Annyeong." 
She ended the call and locked her phone. 
 
"Now, it absulotly impossible for me to go back and sleep.. " she murmured lazily. Observing her suuroundings, trying to take things in.
 
Jieun was originally living with her parents and younger brother, but recently moved into a small apartment near the LOEN building.
Just temporarily though. She had a lot to work on from her album preparations to her drama shootings, so living here would make things
easier because it was near her company. Plus, her parents were staying in Busan for a week to spend time with relatives and her brother
had a 2 weeks long school trip. So things worked out quite well. 
 
"Hm, what should I do next? .. Ah shower! Yeah shower.." She walked to her wardrobe and took her clothes out. A nice pair of shorts and a tank top. Since she was at home with no plans of going out she chose something comfortable. Taking her clothes with her and a towel, she went into the bathroom. 
 
*10 minutes later*
 
"I wonder what kind of food mom prepared.." Jieun talked to herself while drying her wet hair. 
 
While making her way to the fridge, she spot some ramen with the corner of her eye. Her face got a whole lot brighter in a blink of an eye. "Ramen! Life is a lot simpler with a pot of ramen!" She grabbed it happily and started boiling some water. She took out a pot and opened the package in her hands, putting it all inside. She then added the hot water and started humming merrily, how she loooooved ramen!  
 
3o minutes has passed and now she was lying on the sofa, facing the TV. Her stomach was full and about to explode with all the ramen she ate, and doesn't regret.
 
Music Bank was airing, and just as how a music show should be, it was full of great stage performances. All groups looked really cool. Girls were awfully pretty and guys looked painfully handsome.
 
Jieun stared blankly, "So this is how it feels when a lonely sick teenager watch music shows at home.. Meh. It's a lot more exciting watching it while hosting Inkigayo." She then looked up back at the screen. 
 
"Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu"
"A saranghaeyo"
"Nan neukdaego neon minyeo"
 
EXO was flawlessly performing their latest song "Wolf" which has been out for quite a while now.
 
"That jerk. He knows that I'm a hopeless sick stuck at home and he doesn't even visit! Ugh.. Wouldn't it be sweet if I slapped that pretty face of yours? The worst boyfriend ever!" Jieun started cursing and complaining as soon as her eyes laid on her oh-so-innocent-looking chinese boyfriend. 
 
She wasn't really mad, because she knew just how busy he must've been. And with EXO's repackaged album and all, the group must've been busier than ever. But she really really reaaally missed him! She was feeling all sad and lonely without their usual texts and calls.
 
She wasn't demanding and didn't ask for regular dates and visits, calls would do. But it's been quite a while since they had a decent call or some sweet fluffy texts. She felt so bad about it.  
 
"Let him burn in hell I don't care!" She cussed and changed the channel angrily. But in the inside, she was more than ready to run into his arms
and bury her head in his warm chest. As cheesy as it sounds, she couldn't help but feel that way. 
 
Feeling really down all of a sudden, she closed the TV and trudged to her bedroom, burying herself in bed. Her mind full of negative thoughts. 
 
For two hours, she just lied on her bed, turning from side to another. She would sometimes doze off, but shortly after open her eyes again. It seemed like never-ending torture. Being unable to sleep was like hell. Especially when she hated everything at the moment. 
 
She forced her eyes close and grabbed the blanket hard, muttering things under her breath. "Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sle-" 
 
"Why do you want to sleep so bad? It's even late dummy." A voice interrupted her. 
 
Her eyes shot open and she blinked for a few moments, befor gasping and taking in a huge amount of air. "Luhan!" She nearly screamed. 
 
"Hi princess." He replied cheesily, a huge grin plastered on his face.
 
She sat up stright and threw a near-by pillow at him. "Don't call me that you stupid fat good for nothing jerk!" 
 
He dodged her weak pillow attack easily while letting out an amused laugh, making her pout. 
 
"So what did I do to make my little girl this upset?" He asked with a smile.
 
"First I'm not a little girl and most importantly I'm not yours! How did you get in anyways?!"
 
"Keys" He replied shortly.
 
"What keys??" 
 
"The ones you gave me in case I were to come here." 
 
"I shouldn't have! Plus, you never came." She glared at him. 
 
"I did. Now."
 
"NOW." She mimicked him, sarcastically. 
 
She stood up from her bed and put her hands on her waist, giving him a look. "Thanks your highness for visiting my humble home and sparing
your sick girlfriend a thought, but I don't feel like having guests right now, especially chinese ones, especially that one person with an L in their
name." She said while pointing her finger at him.
 
While Jieun was busy letting out her anger at him, Luhan's heart raced a little as he took in her appearance. She was still wearing those short shorts which flaunted her long legs beautifully and the tank top that showed her curves perfectly. Her long brown hair messy yet looking perfect as it flowed down her shoulders. Her cheeks were a little redder and rosier than they originally were because of the little cold she had.
 
She looked so simple, yet so perfect. 
 
He was used to the fancy dresses and jaw dropping stage attires that female idols wore for their performances, and it didn't really catch his eye, because his eyes were already focused on one particular girl, his girl. 
 
And because it's his girl, seeing how she looked right now affected him greatly, although he saw way more revealing outfits on stage, nothing of that gave him the feeling he's having right now.
 
"Wha- What are you looking at?" Suddenly feeling conscious,  she asked with an annoyed tone, her face growing bright by the second, her arm wrapped arond her body. Even if he was her boyfriend, what she was wearing was a little too much. Especially when they were alone.
 
"Hm? Nothing." He replied slyly, a grin on his lips. He slowly approached her, only to have her backing away a little with every step he took, until the back of her foot bumped with the bed's legs, which made her body stumble a little befor settling down at the corner of the bed. 
 
He stepped closer, bending down a little while pressing his two hands at the bed's mattress, his arms stright, capturing Jieun in between in the process.
 
"Ya- Yah ! What- What are you doing?" She asked him, feeling uneasy. His face was directly in front of hers, his body slowly pressing against her body, he kept going down and down, forcing her to go down as well, until they were both lying on the bed with him on top of her. 
 
"What do you think I'm doing?" He smirked at her, while looking at her in the eyes. Do you know how does it feels when the innocent baby-faced Luhan smirk at you while having that look in his eyes? You don't. It felt like he was another person, so hot.
 
Jieun somehow felt a "kiss" coming in the way, her heart thumped irregularly in her chest. Luhan had that affect on her, even though they shared A LOT of kisses, it always made her nervous and excited, and the feeling was stronger than ever this time, because of the whole situation they were in. 
 
His face inched closer, and their lips met. Luhan gently pressed his lips on hers, his palm carresing her cheek. Jieun on the other hand, didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around his neck, her hands playing with his soft hair, as if she wasn't shouting at him just a few seconds ago. 
 
The kiss was so calming and sweet, it showed their affection and care for each other perfectly. 
 
After a few seconds, Jieun pulled first, causing Luhan to pout, and with their foreheads still touching, she looked at him,
 
"I'm sick."
 
"So?"
 
"You can't kiss me."
 
"And why is that?"
 
"You'll catch it, my cold."
 
"Are you worried about me?" 
 
She hit his arm, "No." He playfully glared at her, "Okay okay I am.  You can't fall sick right now you're hella busy with a lot of things.." She said,
her tone had a hint of saddness. 
 
"I won't. And besides, nothing matters right now more than being with you." He sweetly smiled at her. 
 
"Cheesy." She laughed.
 
"Uha, now stop talking and let me enjoy this moment." He ordered her, befor going back to capture her lips and kiss her again.
 
Jieun smiled into the kiss, the feelings she's having indescribable. She was just so happy right now, she felt really light as if she was flying up
above in the skies.  It has been a while since she felt this happy and comforted, with work and whatnot, escpecially because she couldn't see
Luhan as often. It wasn't the best feeling.
 
But now she had lost all the tiring thoughts, and simply enjoyed the precious moment. She knew that after this he may go back and who knows when she'll see him again, but she didn't want to think about it. Just as what Luhan told her befor, she too thought that nothing mattered right now more than being with him. Oh the cheesiness. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You should dress like this more often." He told her as they were now sitting side by side on the sofa, his arm circuling her waist with her head on his shoulder. She lifted her head up and glared at him, trying to ignore the blush that spread across her face. 
 
"ert!" 
 
"I'm not. I'm your boyfriend." 
 
"And I hate you!"
 
"It doesn't matter because I love you."
 
"You're super cheesy!"
 
"Yes and I know that you love it." 
 
"Ugh.."
 
Jieun rolled her eyes, while Luhan pulled her closer to him, resting his head on hers. She looked up at him,  and saw him closing his eyes with a smile gracing his lips. She too, smiled, and leaned into his embrace more, sighing contently. 
 
She loved him, and he loved her too. She wanted him to be with her, and here he was right in front of her eyes. She longed for his warm arm around her, and now they were wrapped around her the way she exactly wanted them to be. She couldn't ask for more.
 
She was happy. 
 
He was happy. 
 
And that was all that mattered. 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Deum deum deum!
My second oneshot is completed! HanU couple! 
I'm not sure how it turned out to be, it wasn't really original or anything..
I hope you enjoyed!
Please do comment, it'll make me happy! :D
Thanks for reading, bye!
 
-Fomizza