Seoul

Am I That Easy

No one's POV

As the plane slowly landed on the airport people slowly started getting up. Seoul. A place where they could start a new life and forget about their old one. A place where oppurtunities thrived in every corner. This was what the two passengers getting off the plane were looking for. Park Blade & his sister Park Destiny. Trying to get away from their past. 

"Wah~ Oppa it's beautiful." Blade smiled at his sister. 

"Yah Destiny...don't leave your suitcases with me." Desitny grumbled before grabbing her things and standing next to her brother. Blade snickered at Destiny shifting from one leg to another. A trait she had when she got a bit to excited. 

"Go on." Destiny frowned.

"You wanna check the city out don't you? Go on. Just make you return to uncle's house later on. And don't stay out too late." Seeing the sparkle in his sisters' eyes made him smile too. 

"Gomaow oppa. I will be back early." With that Destiny skipped off with Blade smiling in the airport.

"......" Blade looked at the sides and groaned.

"How the hell am I suppose to carry all these stuffs now?" Just as he was trying to drag all their belongings to the entrance he was knocked over.

"OMG I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Aish  I'm so clumsy." Blade looked at the girl bowing.

"It's ok." The girl sighed before standing up. Blade stared at the girl infront of him. 

"I'm Victoria." 

"Blade." Victoria smiled.

"I know." Blade frowned. What?

"Your uncle..he sent me to pick you and your sister up. Speaking of which where is your sister?" 

"Oh...err..she wanted to wander around. She will be back later." 

"Oh. Shall we get going then?" Blade nodded.

"Wait....who are you?..I mean-" Blade was cut off by Victoria giggling.

"I'm your neighbour...well soon-to-be-neighbour. Also your tour guide to your new school here in Seoul and your saviour." With that she started walking. 

"I see...." 

 

On the other side Park Destiny was smiling and enjoying the streets in Seoul. She felt the freedom and independence flying around in the air. Maybe things will change from now. Then she was suddenly knocked over. 

"What the-"

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." Destiny smiled before looking at the guy panicking. The guy gulped before smiling a little.

"It's ok. Accidents happen." The guy nodded.

"How about I treat you since I made you bleed?" Destiny's eyes widened. Bleed? She looked down on her knees and saw blood and slight graze. 

"It's fine. I don-"

"No. I feel really bad." Destiny nodded after realising the guy was too stubborn.

"I'm Kevin by the way."

"Destiny."

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you."

Hey guys~

I'm your second author.

This is my first update and I'm still trying to understand the whole plot but I hope this chappie is good enough.

Comment & Suscribe~

It's my first time co-writing the story so my writing style may be little different~

LOL

chu~

|Enjoy|

sorry it's a really short update.

~kpOpChaNg~