Chapter 2

On Rainy Days

 

3 years ago,I met DongWoon during my foundation in the college.He is 2 years older than me and we just met with unexpected situation.I actually didn’t know him at all.Yet,one day I knocked down with him and he give a help for me . and that’s how we have met but that’s not it only.We didn’t got time to introduce each other that time because we both on rush.I thought I wouldn’t met him again but that’s not it.Since,my parents was not with me because I study oversea.I leave my hometown and my family and study at Seoul.So I didn’t have place to sleep at all but then the college had required dorm for those oversea students.So ,that ‘s how I met DongWoon again in the dorm.When I first move to the dorm I thought it will be a all same dorm but that’s not it.My dorm mates are all guys.There’s 3 guys including DongWoon.And,that’s how we met again and that’s how we started to be so close.

“Annyeonghaseyeo,I’m DongWoon.Joesonghamida for early just now because of my clumsy I knocked you down,”he apologized to me.

“Aniyo,it’s ok…I didn’t hurt at all,”I replied back as he turn to me curiously.

“You know Korean?”he asked.

“Ne,I know because I study Korean languages too,”I said.

“Ah,arasso…here come to meet the other room mates of this dorm..”he guide me along while help me to carry my packages that I’m holding.He is a nice guy that kindly help me to carry my things.He bring me along to introduce the other 2 room mates to me.

Firstly,he point at the shorter one,”He is Lee KiKwang…And he older than me,”he chuckled.

“Nice to meet you,”I greet while bowed.

“Ah no need to be that formal and you can call me oppa if you don’t mind about it,”KiKwang give a smile that his eyes look like a crescent moon.I think his eyes also smiling while he smile.

“And this is Yang YoSeob,”DongWoon point at the guy who stand next to KiKwang with blonde hair.He looks like a foreigner.I guess just because of his hair color maybe.

“Call me Seobbie if you don’t mind and welcome to our dorm.You can make this as your house no need to be shy.If you need anything just ask us,”the guy call YoSeob give a smile that almost kill me because of his aegyoness.

And,that’s how it’s all started that I being so close to three of them.But I don’t know why out of 3 of them I will fall for DongWoon.I guess maybe he is the one for me when I was down because of my privacy problems and sometimes I need some help from him for my study.There’s time that I get a bad news from my family that they say grandma who take care of when I was little had died because she get weaken every day and always mumbling about seeing me again but since it’s just my first year and I can’t skip class so I intend to stay here for my study.And,I get regret when my mum told me grandma had pass away.I almost drop my phone from my hand and my eyes widened when I heard the news.That day I can’t be concentrate on my study and I just get back to dorm to have some rest.But,it’s didn’t work at all because I keep thinking of grandma.Grandma’s figure keep appear in front of me when I close my eyes.Tears keep falling non stop.I sit back at the corner while hugging my leg along and cry alone at the corner just right then DongWoon come back and saw me crying alone at the corner and asking me what’s wrong while sit next to me.

Without saying anything yet,I just move towards him and hug him ,”Grandma….grandma….she’s pass away already…”I whispered out while crying even harder.I know it will be awful to cry in front of a guy that I even not so close yet.

“Ah,don’t be sad…I’m here for you,”DongWoon caressed my hair and wiped away my tears.

I don’t know why but when he caressed my hair I felt his hand was so warm and there’s a heat of it that I love his touch through my hair.

After crying for a while,I felt myself resting my head on DongWoon’s shoulderand I get up and look at him,”Minahayeo for crying on you and it’ seem like I mess up with your shirt with my tears.Really sorry,”I got up from him since I had bother him for so long and he had accompany me for so long as well that listening to me mumbling about my story about my grandma.

“Ah,it’s ok..don’t worry about it,”DongWoon get up and caressed my hair.

I blush a little as he did that,”Still I’m sorry.”I bow while apologized to him.

My eyes get sore after crying for a while and I felt my stomach growling too.Maybe it’s because I didn’t eat break fast and lunch at all after knowing the sad news early just now.DongWoon chuckled as he heard my stomach growling.

“Mianhayeo for being so rude,”I apologized again while cover my stomach with my hand.

“You must be hungry already.What you want to eat I can cook something for you,”DongWoon offered himself to cook for me.I didn’t know he can cook as well.

“Ah,it’s ok I don’t want to troubling you,”but it seems like he didn’t listen instead he go to the kitchen and get apron along his waist and started to cook.

“How about vege ramen,”he tooked out the pot and put it on the stove.I guess he insisted to cook for me and I can’t rejected it while I just go to sit on the couch and wait for him.

“It’s ok..anything will be alright for me,”I just replied as I walk to the couch and sit.

After he done it,I have a taste of it and it’s really taste good.

“Is it good?You can give comment about it,”DongWoon look at me while I have a sip of the vege soup.

“It’s taste good,”I nodded and while having another sip of the soup to warm me up as I cry after a while and I felt totally cold and empty.

Suddenly,I see DongWoon chuckled when I eat.I wondered what’s so funny?

“Bwoya?”I attempt to said it out while my mouth was full of food.

“Your face is dirty here,”he pulled out his hand and wiped the dirt that next to my mouth.

I blushed as he did like that to me,”Erm,can I know why did you treat me that nicely?”I started curious of why he being that kind to me.

“Because I love you,”without hesitation he just confessed to me with a simple way.

Is that’s it?Is that a confession?I started to blush even harder.

“You…You..joking right?”I still can’t believe of what he said just now.

“It’s ok if you don’t feel it that way yet but I just want you to know what I feel for you,”DongWoon give a smiled to me that make me got blank as I don’t know what to do.

“Just have a rest after eating your ramen and don’t mind the dishes.I will wash it after it.You just go to have a rest in your room,”he said as he get up and walk to the kitchen to clean up.

I really don’t know what can I do for it when DongWoon confess to me.But for some reason,he is the one only that I felt I have some weird feeling towards him.Is he really my destiny?Even that confession I still didn’t reply him yet but we get closer from that moment.

And,when we get closer I felt I know the answer already that I also fall in love with him.I finally reply his confession to me after a while of realizing it.

From that,we’re just like an ordinary couple that always spend together and stick around together no matter where we go.I love him so much that I don’t want to leave him.

However,since he is 2 years older than me and he will be graduate soon and leaving me at the college.I felt my heart throbbing as I know it.I don’t want to get separated with him.I need him.I want him.

The day of graduation had come and DongWoon really have to leave already yet we figure out a way to meet with each other.We came to spend with each other during weekends or when ever I don’t have class.Even so,I still felt something empty because when DongWoon is around in the college we sticking around together and having break time together.

Yet,I told myself that after graduate we can be together and no longer need to separated with each other just like right now.

I study smart for my graduation as I thought of can be with DongWoon when I get graduate soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE TAKE A NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY A FLASHBACK....