Chapter 1

On Rainy Days

 

It’ had been two weeks that he wandering around at my apartment while it’s raining as well for two weeks.He never give up on it unless I go down to meet him .He still being stubborn of wanting to meet me no matter what.No matter what I told him that I won’t go downstairs to meet him but he still being stubborn and keep waiting for me until I shown up.

♪ije
kkeuchiraneun geol aljiman
miryeoniran geol aljiman
ije anil geol aljiman
geukkajit jajonsime neol japji motaetdeon naega
jogeum aswiul ppuninikka♪

*The phone ringing*

And,here he go again.Calling me to meet him at downstairs.I walked towards the window and notice that he is still waiting there with umbrella along while it’s raining heavily with thunder.I wonder should I met him or not?But if I’m not he will keep coming too.

I grabbed my mobile phone and the umbrella and go downstairs to meet him.

When I reached out,I put on the umbrella and without any word starting to split out from his mouth I shut him up,”YAH!Stop calling me!I say we are over and please don’t come here to disturb me anymore.I don’t want to see you here!”I yelled at him.I know this is kind of cruel to say something like that to him since he did nothing wrong yet.But I just want him to stop waiting for me here.He had been come here for two weeks non stop just want me to meet him.

“Don’t be mad!The way you mad is really ugly.I don’t want you to look ugly,”he still can grinned.While his both of his hand cupped my face.It’s hurt when I look at him stand still for me to yelled or scold him.But I have to.

“YAH!Don’t touch me!”I slapped away his hand from my face.I know I’m cruel to him while he turn to me with a sad face to me.Firstly,my heart was throbbing to see him like that and I just wish I could tell him the truth and caressed him just like how we did when we are together before we broke up a few months ago.Actually,I can’t say it’s a broke up because he didn’t say yes yet and he still being stubborn and don’t want to break up with me.I just let it be of what he loves to do yet I won’t care about him anymore.

“I…I..”before I could say sorry to him for my bad behaviour,the reality stuck again and I turn to him heartlessly,”Yah,you should go home now.It’s late already.Don’t come again.”I didn’t have any skinship with him but only said it with cruel to driven him away but I know he won’t because he is a stubborn guy I ever met and that’s why I fall for him once.

“Aniyo,I want to be with you tonight,”he still didn’t mad at me instead he smiled to me with his popular sweet smile that can melt every girls.I think that’s why I love him so much.

“I don’t want to.Just go take a taxi to go home now.It’s late already,”I said coldly to him.I turn away from him and about to walk away but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.I know he will did like this because he is a stubborn guy.

“Don’t go.Please…Jebal~~”I think I surrender now because every time he use his begging expression towards me,I ‘ll become can’t handle it and just agree with him and it’s just what happen right now when he turn to me.

“Arasso,I will walk with you to the next path which there’re taxi,”I turn to him and slowly move my wrist from him and agree to walk with him.He give a small smile to me as he heard I will walk with him to the next roadway.

The whole destiny to the other road way was just silence.We both didn’t talk at all and the only sound we could heard is the raindrops.It felt so noisy since it’s raining quite heavy.