Will you marry me?

The world of 2PM

"So will you marry me?" Junho finished and looked up at the giggling Minjun.

"Wah, you're all grown up now!!!" Minjun said, grabbing Junho and hugging him.

"However, I think you should put more effort into your proposal." Minjun continued and looked at Junho seriously once he let him go. "You should use your strength. Your VOCALS."

"What?" Junho said as Minjun walked to the piano at the corner of the room.

"I think you should sing. Yes. You should sing! You're a singer! You're in 2PM! Let's sing!" Minjun said while tentatively pressing on the piano keys, thinking of a suitable song to sing.

"Ah! What about will you marry me by Lee Seunggi? Classic! Or maybe one of our songs? Maybe Only you! Or I can't? Yes, I can't is a good choice. Let's do I can't. You ready Junho? 1.. 2.. 3!" 

Outcome of conversation: 6/10 because he really couldn't tell the difference between Minjun's ooooooh and his ooooooh.


"So will you marry me?" Junho said while staring into Nichkhun's eyes.

"YES! THERE YOU GO! EYE CONTACT! Much better than the first two times!" Nichkhun exclaimed, clapping his hands and standing up to pace the room.

Junho looked at him skeptically. "Is there something you're still not satisfied with?" 

"I just think you need something more grand! Something more grand than what Minjun suggested. I mean, yes, you're a singer so it's a given that you should sing before you propose to her, but you need something more! You're rich! You can afford it!" Nichkhun said while still pacing around. 

"Hyung, I really don't think that's necessary-" Junho started to say but stopped when he saw Khun stop abruptly and looked at him with bright eyes.

"What about you propose to her somewhere by the beach? Dinner by the seaside, with candles everywhere! Then when you get down on your knees and propose to her, fireworks! Beautiful fireworks!" Nichkhun excitedly said. "I'll help you! I'll call the others as well! We'll plan it together!" Nichkhun said before quickly walking out Junho's office, ignoring the protesting Junho.

Outcome of conversation: 3/10 because no, he didn't need a monkey to bring him the ring.



"So will you marry me?" Junho said and looked towards Taecyeon who sat in front of him in the restaurant.

Taecyeon fluttered his eyelids, chin resting on his hands. "Of course I will!" He said in a high pitched voice and held out his hand. "Where's the ring?? The diamond better be bigger than my face!"

With a disgusted expression on his face, Junho pushed Taecyeon's hand away and continued eating his food. "Seriously hyung, what do you think?"

"I think that we should hold a big wedding! A spring wedding! In the biggest wedding hall in Korea! Oh my god, so many things to think and organise, I don't know where to start!!" Taecyeon continued, fanning his face with his hands. "Actually, I don't know if we need a big wedding. 4 months isn't enough time! Actually 3! I don't want my baby bump to show. You're marrying me because I'm pregnant right?"

"I'm going to kill you." 

Outcome of conversation: 0/10. Why did ask for Taecyeon's opinion again?



"So will you marry me?" Junho said over the loud music blaring in the club.

"You really wanna marry her?" Wooyoung said skeptically before finishing his drink and asking for another from their table at the VIP section.

"Yeah, that's why I'm asking her to marry me?" Junho said sarcastically.

"I don't know man, maybe it's too soon?" Wooyoung asked.

"We've been together for 5 years."

"Still shorter than the amount of time 2PM have been together."

"We're living together." 

"2PM lived together as well, you didn't want to marry me or Minjun hyung or Taecyeon hyung."

"Wooyoung, I love her."

"I loved my ex wife as well, and look at where we are now." Wooyoung said bitterly before downing his shot of vodka. He raised his hand to ask for another drink.

Junho winced. "Sorry, bro."

Wooyoung shrugged. "It's your life, do whatever you want."

"You'll still be my groomsman though, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Wooyoung grinned. "Even though it'll be the worst mistake you'll ever make."

Junho downed his drink.

Outcome of conversation: -3/10 and a very drunk Wooyoung who told Junho about the days leading up to the second divorce from the second wife.



"So will you marry me?" Junho said on the treadmill next to Chansung.

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend." Chansung said, turning his head to look at Junho and grinning when he saw the glare on his friend's face.

Junho stopped the treadmill and sat on the bench, trying to catch his breath. Chansung did the same and sat next to him.

"Do you think she'll like it?" Junho said nervously, still out of breath.

"Of course she will, if it's as grand as what Khun hyung wants it to be." Chansung answered him.

"Yeah, about that, I really don't think I'll go through with his plan." Junho said, grimacing.

"I don't blame you. But then again, I'm not the one who's gonna tell that to his face." Chansung said, making Junho cringe as he imagines Khun's reaction.

"What if she says no? What if she divorces me? What if it doesn't work out?" Junho said, groaning and cursing Wooyoung in his head for making him doubt himself.

"What if it does?" Chansung asked.

Outcome of conversation: 8/10. Because wow, a normal conversation.


"Are you asleep?" Junho whispered into her hair.

"Hmm, I was." She said sleepily before turning and snuggling into Junho's neck. 

"Oh okay." Junho whispered back, caressing her hair.

"Are you okay?" She asked and looked up at Junho.

"Yeah, just thinking." 

"Okay." 

"I love you." Junho said into her hair. She looked up again. 

"I love you too."

"..... Marry me?" Junho finally said.

"Of course." She said with a smile on her face, making Junho smile as well and tilted his head down to kiss her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hello hello! First of all, SORRY FOR TURNING WOOYOUNG INTO A BITTER DIVORCEE. It would be boring if everyone had positive responses right? LOL. Anyway, I know it's been a while but I haven't really been inspired by anything until I read this HP fic the other day! But it's not plagiarism, I swear! It's... a tribute! LOL. Stay lovely everyone!