Blank Space

The world of 2PM

"Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane.." Nichkhun hummed in the car on the way to the work, looking out the window while doing so.

"Khun, did you really just sing Blank Space?" Taec asked, turning to his friend to look at him incredulously.

"What?" Khun asked, taking his earpiece out and turning to Taecyeon who was sitting a seat away from him in the van. 

"I said, did you really just sing Taylor Swift?" Taec repeated slowly. 

"Yeah, so?" Khun asked his group member back. 

".... It's Taylor swift!"

"Oh get over yourself Taec, you have a solo song named 'I love u, u love me'. Me listening to Taylor swift is the least of your concern." Khun said, rolling his eyes at Taec for judging his sense of music, before putting his earpiece back on. 

"That's harsh man." Taec grumbled to himself but left Khun alone anyway, not wanting the latter to take more jabs at his composing skills. 

--------

"Saw you there and I thought oh my god look at that face, you look like my next mistake.." Taec screeched, closing his eyes and shaking his body to the beat. 

"Taec, what the are you doing?" Taec heard causing his eyes to pop open in surprise. Turning around he saw an amused minjun at his office door, his arms folded.

"... I was singing." Taec muttered before turning the speakers off quickly, cutting Taylor Swift's voice off. 

"That was not singing." Minjun said and went inside Taecyeon's office to sit down at the empty seat. 

"I was having fun okay?"

"To Taylor swift?" 

"You know who she is?" Taec asked surprised. 

"She made headlines on billboard with her stupid songs, of course I know who she is!" Minjun replied.

"Hey! Her songs aren't stupid! She actually writes most of her songs and they're good!" Taec said defensively, defending his newly found love that is Taylor swift. 

"You're pathetic." Minjun snickered before standing up and walking out of the office. 

"At least my pants are on!!!" Taecyeon said, referring to Minjun's falling pants, causing the latter to give his friend the middle finger without looking back. 

-----—

Minjun leaned back, satisfied with his newest work. 

"HYUNG!" Wooyoung screamed when he walked into the recording studio, hugging Minjun from behind. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing!" Minjun said hastily, quickly grabbing his mouse to close his work.

"Ey hyung! It can't be nothing! Must be another masterpiece right? Let me listen to it!" Wooyoung grinned and quickly grabbed the mouse from Minjun and pressed play.

Cause we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far. It'll leave you breathless, or with a nasty scar.

Speechless, Wooyoung turned to the older guy who was turning redder by the second.

"Hyung.... Did you really just make a Taylor Swift remix?"

---------

"What, seriously?" Junho choked out before full on laughing, throwing his head back and making the other customers in the cafe stare. Partly cause he was 2PM's Lee Junho and partly because he was so loud.

"He got so embarrassed and told me to get out. I think it took me a full 4 minutes trying to stop laughing at how he made a freaking Blank Space remix." Wooyoung laughed along with Junho.

"I have to admit, the beat was dope though." Wooyoung casually said before grabbing his juice off the table and took a sip, ignoring Junho's judging stare.

---------

"SO IT'S GONNA BE FOREVER OR IT'S GONNA GO DOWN IN FLAMES. YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN IT'S OVER. MMMMMM IF THE HIGH WAS WORTH THE PAAAIINNNNNNN!!!!!"

"JUNHO, STOP ING SINGING THAT STUPID SONG. YOUR PRONUNCIATION IS BAD AND THAT SONG IS ANNOYING." Chansung screamed while pounding on the bathroom door.

" OFF, THIS SONG IS AMAZING." Junho screamed back while grabbing the soap and continued to sing. 

"JUST SHUT UP, I CAN'T ING THINK." Chansung screamed back before stomping to the kitchen.

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE UP, I'M TRYING TO WATCH KILL ME, HEAL ME." Nichkhun screamed from the living room.

Junho sang even louder.

---------

"Chansung, what are you listening to?" Junho appeared out of nowhere, resting his chin on Chansung's right shoulder.

Chansung ignored him and continued to stare out the window of the car.

"Chansung." Junho poked him.

"Junho, stop bothering him." Taecyeon said from the front passenger seat, and making the other 2PM members nod in agreement. Chansung was scary when he's angry. Probably cause he was taller and bigger than most of them.

"Chansung. Chansung. Chansung. Chansung." Junho continued to say, getting upset that the maknae is ignoring him. "CHANSUNG." Junho screamed once more before grabbing the phone, disconnecting the earpiece from Chansung's phone and letting the music play outloud.

BUT I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY, AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME.

Silence filled the car.

", I just got that song out of my head, now it's back." Minjun sighed.

---------

A/N: Short and bad, I know. But I had this idea in my head since 1989 was released and Blank Space was on repeat so I had to write it down. But shoutout to my girl Taylor Swift for the inspiration (lol, what.)