Harry Potter

The world of 2PM

"I'm... I'm in Slytherin.." Junho muttered to himself, eyes wide while staring at his computer screen.

"What?" Chansung asked, looking up from his phone to look at his fellow 2PM member.

"It.. It says that I'm in Slytherin.." Junho said more clearly, looking up at his best friend.

"Slytherin? As in the house in Harry Potter?" Chansung asked, right eyebrow raised.

"YES. IT SAYS I'M IN SLYTHERIN. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN GRYFFINDOR. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS!" Junho finally exploded. "I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THAT EVIL HOUSE!!!!!" Junho screamed before running out of the JYPE office, slamming the door shut on his way out.

Chansung glanced at the computer screen, shaking his head when he saw the words 'Congratulations! You're in Slytherin!'.

He wonders what house he is in.

"Are you serious?" Wooyoung asked Chansung, amused by the younger member's story.

"Why would I be joking about this? Junho had a temper tantrum at home because he found out he's in Slytherin that afternoon. He was literally muttering 'I'm not evil' like a ing mantra during dinner." Chansung said. "Khun hyung had to scold him for him to shut up cause we could hear his muttering at night in his room."

Eyebrow raised, Wooyoung asked Chansung why he didn't just tell Junho that it's just a book.

"Do you want me to get killed? You were there when he had his meltdown reading the last book in 2008, are you seriously asking me that question?" Chansung scoffed.

Wooyoung realised Chansung was right. Junho was a sane guy, but when it comes to Harry Potter, his sanity flies out the window. The older members had to sit him down and told him seriously that the books are making him lose concentration over what actually matters- their debut.

"Why is his obsession over Harry Potter suddenly back though?" Wooyoung asked, sipping on his coffee.

Chansung leaned back on the cafe chair and sighed. "It's that stupid Pottermore website. He saw some fans tweet about it and mentioned him with what they think which house he should be in. He got curious and signed up."

"To be fair though, he does act like a Slytherin at times..." Wooyoung said, causing Chansung to nod in agreement. "I wonder what house I am in.."

Chansung scoffed, "That website is inaccurate, it told me that I'm in Hufflepuff, the boring house. I am far from boring!"

"Well..." Wooyoung started to say but stopped when Chansung gave him a sharp look.


"You know hyung, now that I think of it, I'm the perfect Slytherin!" Junho said, leaning against the countertop and staring at Nichkhun who was cooking ramen.

"Why do you say so?" Nichkhun asked, not looking up from his ramen.

"Well I mean, the main trait for a Slytherin is ambitious right? I am quite ambitious." Junho said, stopping when Nichkhun scoffed. "What?"

"QUITE ambitious is an understatement." Nichkhun mumbled.

Junho hit Nichkhun's arm before continuing. "I also admit I'm quite cunning, and I'm very loyal to you guys right? Like, I'm practically the textbook Slytherin!"

"Sure." Nichkhun shrugged.

"Hyung, this is serious stuff! Ugh." Junho glared at Nichkhun before walking out of the kitchen, not wanting to deal with his hyung's disinterest in his story.

"Slytherins and their pride over their stupid house.... They're just cowardly, that's what they are! I ought to hex that no-good snake before he turns evil!" Nichkhun muttered to himself, taking his ramen off the hob. "Gryffindor is a million times better."


"ing hell Junho, what is wrong with you? This step is easy. And that's coming from me!" Taecyeon said, frustrated.

"I'm sorry, I just haven't slept." Junho muttered tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"There was no schedule yesterday! Heck, we haven't had any work the whole week! You have no excuse not to catch up on your sleep!" Taecyeon said.

"Well, I've just been re-reading Harry Potter okay! I can't help it that I can't put the book down!" Junho started raising his voice.

"You and your stupid obsession over Harry Potter again! Have you not learnt from the intervention we did years ago?" Taecyeon scolded him. "It's not real, Junho! Wizards and witches DON'T exist!"

Junho muttered something under his breath, hands clenched at his sides.

"What?" Taecyeon asked, not hearing him.

Junho repeated what he said more loudly and stormed out of the practice room.

Incredulous, Taecyeon looked at the four laughing members. "Did he seriously just say Avada Kedavra to me?"


Slytherin&proud (14:23):
Taecyeon hyung, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say the killing curse to you..

~Okcat~ (14:25):
It's okay. It's not like it's real anyway.

Slytherin&proud (14:26)
Yeah, thankfully I didn't have my wand with me.

~Okcat~ (14:27)
.... That's not what I meant

Slytherin&proud (14:30):
It's okay, you're a muggle, you wouldn't understand anyway.

~Okcat~ (14:33)
Excuse me but I am NOT a muggle! I'm a Ravenclaw, thank you very much.

JUN2DAKAY (14:34)
LOL WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THE NERD IS IN RAVENCLAW LOL

TheBlueLight (14:37)
Minjun hyung, you're just jealous our house is smarter than yours.

HeyMickey=] (14:39)
Sorry Woo, I can't hear you over this girl in our house. You might know her, her name is Hermione, the brightest witch of our age.

Chuaaaaaaaan (14:40)
You guys are ing ridiculous. 

~Okcat~ (14:41)
Shut up you Hufflepuff, no one likes you.



"Why are you guys so tense?" Seulong said after standing in the practice room for a good minute. He wasn't amused that none of the 2PM members greeted him and continued to glare at each other from different corners of the room.

"Ask that stupid snake over there." Taecyeon hissed to Seulong, looking up and pointing at Junho.

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS WE'RE LOYAL TO THE PEOPLE IN OUR HOUSE AND WON'T BETRAY OUR FRIENDS JUST TO GET TO THE TOP." Junho started screaming, jumping up and pointing his finger at Taecyeon accusingly. 

"Your house? As in Chansung and Nichkhun?" Seulong said, getting more confused by the minute.

"No, as in Slytherin, his house in Hogwarts." Wooyoung clarified.

"What's Hogwarts?" Seulong asked.

All of the 2PM members looked up at Seulong. "Hogwarts as in the school from Harry Potter...?" Nichkhun told him slowly, as if talking to a toddler.

"What's Harry Potter?"

"You... You don't know Harry Potter?" Taecyeon sputtered, looking at the other members who looked as shocked as Taecyeon.

"No. What's that? An anime?" Seulong asked, eyebrows furrowed because the 2PM members stared at him like he just told them he's leaving Seoul to live in the mountains or something.

"We have to show him." Junho spoke up, standing up and grabbing Seulong's arm to lead him into the JYPE meeting room, where the 2PM members proceeded to show him the magic that is Harry Potter.

"So? How is it?" Nichkhun asked excitedly after the first movie ended.

Seulong shrugged. "Eh, It's alright. Not interested."

The 2PM members looked at each other. "He's clearly a muggle." Wooyoung whispered so only the 2PM members could hear him.

"Pity." Minjun whispered back and smiled sadly at Seulong.

Taecyeon grabbed Seulong's hand and squeezed it. "It's okay, not everyone can be wizards."

Seulong snatched his hand away from Taecyeon harshly, offended. "You guys are crazy. You need help!" He screamed before leaving the meeting room.

There was silence in the meeting room. "Guys, we shouldn't fight with each other over our house. As wizards, we need to be united! There's not a lot of us in the world! There's more muggles like Seulong, unfortunately." Nichkhun spoke up.

"Yeah guys, this fight was stupid." Junho said, agreeing with Nichkhun. "Each of the houses are awesome!"

"Yeah!" Chansung readily agreed.

"Excluding Hufflepuff."

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

A/N: Inspired by me throwing a temper tantrum when Pottermore put me in Slytherin. u___u but it's not a bad house!! We're cooler than Gryffindor, more loyal than Ravenclaw and just generally better than Hufflepuff n___n also inspired by my conversation with the lovely Phia over which member would be in which house!