Chapter 15

You & I Spell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin looked at the interior of his shared room in amazement. The room was well lit with yellow lights, decorated with photographs of beautiful sceneries. There was one bed, located in the center of the room, on it were petals in the shape of a heart. There was a nightstand on both sides of the bed, and a 65" TV in front of their bed. There was a mini fridge next to the table, located diagonal from their bed. The mini fridge contained all types of alcohol, wine and champagne, to which Kyuhyun did a little happy dance because that meant he didn't have to buy his own alcohol. The bathroom was breathtakingly beautiful. It had a jacuzzi that faced the window panel, showing the entire view of the city. 

  "Wow" Sungmin gaped     "I know right" Kyuhyun laughed at Sungmin's expression    "Let's get some rest first and then go visit Niagara Falls" Kyuhyun suggested    "Okay" Sungmin nodded and opened up his suitcase. He found new pajamas at the bottom of the suitcase and took them to the bathroom to wear.    Sungmin decided to take a shower and freshen up before going to sleep.     Sungmin took off his clothes only to realize that he was changing in front of the see through glass door. Luckily for him, Kyuhyun was turned around, trying to find his pajamas. He quickly made his way to the shower stand and showered. Once he was done, he dried himself off and put on his oversized teeshirt and extremely short shorts.    Kyuhyun was waiting for Sungmin to be done, he didn't expect Sungmin to come out, wearing matching pajamas.    Holy , holy those legs, holy  Kyuhyun thought as he looked Sungmin up and down.  Sungmin stepped out of the bathroom doorway and began drying his hair.  Kyuhyun stepped into the bathroom and began showering.    I, the great Cho Kyuhyun, heir of Cho Corp. had a brilliant idea. Being trapped in a marriage with someone I barely know is such a disadvantage. For one, I don't want to settle down, not now, not ever. And I definitely don't like the idea of being with one person only, that means I can't have flings or have friends with benefits. I want this marriage to end quickly but it all depends on Sungmin. It would make sense for me to be mean and make him divorce me but that would have me losing everything. So, like I was saying earlier, I came up with a brilliant plan. I'll make him fall in love with me, then I'll break his heart and then he'll go to my parents and tell him our situation saying that I broke his heart and that he can't bear to live with me and then they'll take my side because I'm their only son and then babam! Divorce! But how do I make him fall in love with me? I'll do some research. And while I'm at it, if I can't cheat on him or have flings with others and whatnot then I need to make him fall for me fast. I've never been this abstinent in my life. But first, I gotta finish showering and then look up how to be nice to my spouse.    Kyuhyun stepped out of the bathroom after showering (and looking up how to make someone fall in love with you) and found Sungmin sitting on the bed.    "I'm hungry" Sungmin said, flipping through the food options the hotel provided them    Step 1: be nice    "Did you find anything you like?"   "Hmm kind of, I wanna try the chicken caesar salad here but I kinda also wanna try their seafood option, the seafood platter."   Step 2: share food    "I'll get the Caesar salad and you get the seafood platter and we can share if you want to" Kyuhyun suggested    "That's a surprise"    "What is?"    Sungmin giggled, "you being thoughtful. Oh and it's a pretty good idea so let's do it"    Kyuhyun shook his head and called for room service. In the mean time Sungmin called his in-laws and told them that they had reached their hotel safely and that they were about to eat.    "Ahra-Noona wants to talk to you"    "Noona? Oh on the phone"    "Kyuhyun? I just wanted to let you know that Sungmin is not allowed to come back home pregnant so please use protection. Keep our bunny safe"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter