Chapter 14

You & I Spell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys, updates are gonna be twice a month, I'm getting busy with school (first semester in college) and work so this is gonna be near the bottom of my todo list. School first haha, anyways, enjoy and please comment. 

"Wait Siwon, we don't have our tickets, our passports, or our luggage, and we haven't even changed our clothes" Sungmin said 

"It's fine, you'll change when you get to the airport, we packed your suitcases for you guys. Oh and your tickets are with Kibum" 

"Here you go" Kibum turned to give Kyuhyun and Sungmin their tickets. 

"New York!?" Sungmin burst out after glancing over the plane ticket    "Yep, oh and Kibum, you might wanna hand them the other tickets too"    "Other tickets?"    "Holy . Kyuhyun. We're going to Niagara Falls"    "Exactly, now enjoy without us" Siwon nodded    They reached the airport within an hour an a half. When they got there, Siwon dropped them off in the front while he went to park. The other guys were waiting inside the airport building to hand them their passports and other important stuff.    "Sungmin-ah, Kyuhyun-ah, I brought comfortable clothes for both of you, it's a long plane ride so the more comfortable the better" Leeteuk said, handing a gift bag to both Kyuhyun and Sungmin.    "Now change quickly, you guys have to check in too!" He ushered Kyuhyun and Sungmin into the bathroom, where they changed out of their wedding attire and into the loose tee shirt and sweatshirt.    "Kyuhyun take good care of Sungmin" Kyuhyun's mom said to Kyuhyun when the two of them stepped it of the bathroom. To which he responded with a nod.   The boys bid their farewell to everyone, hand in hand because Henry said "For newlyweds you guys sure don't act like it" they kept their pretense up until the boarded the plane.    "Our flight is about 14 hours long" Kyuhyun pointed out after calculating the distance from Incheon international airport to the airport in Florida.    "Kyuhyun no, tell me you're lying" Sungmin paused in his seat    "I wish I was" Kyuhyun replied, putting on the headrest Donghae gave him earlier   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   After Kyuhyun and Sungmin boarded the plane, Kyuhyun's parents and the boys spoke at a restaurant.    "Okay so about Sungmin and Kyuhyun..." Heechul brought up the topic    "First we need to rearrange their apartment" Ara-Noona, Kyuhyun's sister suddenly spoke up     "What" Heechul looked at her with eyes wide open in shock   "I was thinking about buying them another apartment and letting the two have one bedroom only, while the other rooms are study room." Kyuhyun's mother interrupted    "Uhh..." Heechul raised his fingers as a way to stop them but was given no attention    "They're bound to get close that way" Henry began. "Can you imagine? If all goes well, after this trip we won't need to force them together!"     "Yea but this is Sungmin and Kyuhyun we're talking about"    "Sungmin's never been in a relationship so he's a complete novice"    "Whereas Kyuhyun is too much of a playboy, excuse me for my rude words Mr. & Mrs. Cho and Ahra Noona"    "No, no, that's exactly the problem. Kyuhyun's changed a lot and we just want to see him happy again. Remember when he was so playful and mischievous!"    "Or when he acted all cocky after winning the Math Olympics"    "Yea, it's like he's shut us all out, he won't tell us anything. I don't want to change him if he's happy as he is but clearly even we can tell something is bothering him."   "Exactly, do you see the way he spaces out every so often?"    "Or the way he stopped responding at all to all kinds of annoying situations. Like usually Kyuhyun would react but he hasn't even done that"   "Oh wow, we can't say much since we only just met Kyuhyun but how do I know that he isn't going to hurt Sungmin"    "What do you mean?"    "He's a 17 year old boy, he's bound to feel ually frustrated at some point in time and what if he forces our innocent Min into it?"    "No, no. Well, I can't say for sure but Kyuhyun is definitely not the type to take advantage of people."    "And Sungmin himself isn't all too weak"    "But you don't get it, in those kinds of situations anything could happen. I just want my baby to be safe"    "I think it'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter