Chapter 2- The Boss

I CAN'T STAND MY PARTNER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Boss, I demand a change of partners!” Kris stomped inside his boss’ room.

His boss looked at him with an amused face.

“Not possible, my dear Yifan.”

“Because no one other than me could put up with you for more than five seconds.” Yongguk snorted beside him.

“Yah! Don’t you dare talk to me!” Kris yelled at his partner. “I have several burns over my body because of you!”

“Apply some cream and it would be as good as new.” Yongguk shrugged turning his attention from an angered buffalo to the boss. “What’s the matter, boss?”

The boss raised an eyebrow at him and Yongguk sighed, rolling his eyes.

He threw his hands in the air shouting “A-yo, boss! Wassup?!”

The boss gave him a satisfied smile but said “I’d prefer you calling my name you know.”

“Boss…” Yongguk groaned. “That’s already awkward enough.”

“Awkward? I think it’s cool.” Kris smirked, his voice full of sarcasm. Oh, what a childish way to get revenge!

But the boss didn’t catch on the meaning in his tone and his eyes lit up.

“Isn’t it, Yifan? Come on, you do it!” he beamed.

Kris muttered a silent “” before stepping forward and started awkwardly copying his teammate’s gestures.

“A..yo, Chanyeol! Wassup?”

The boss had now a VERY content smile on his face, his eyes big and glowing.

“You are better, Kris!” he said. Kris… The boss never called him Kris.

‘Oh no!’ he thought, meanwhile his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter