Chapter 1- To Your Own Side!

I CAN'T STAND MY PARTNER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What a boring day.” Bang Yongguk, the best agent in the whole organization, yawned. He was lying on one of the sofas in his room.

“Dude, we just came back from arresting a kidnapper who tried to kill both us and the girl he kidnapped. It hasn’t even been half an hour!” Wu Yifan, the fourth best agent and his partner who was also known as Kris, said. He was lying on another sofa across Yongguk’s.

“Still, it’s boring.” Yongguk shrugged. “And, that man wasn’t much fun anyway.”

“Yup, that’s true. All the action lasted just what, 2 minutes?” Kris mumbled closing his eyes and trying to fall asleep on the comfortable sofa.

“2 minutes and thirteen seconds.” Yongguk looked at his teammate. “Why are you here?”

“Why?” Kris raised an eyebrow. “Because it’s my room.”

“It’s OUR room and you’re in MY side. Go ing to your own side!” Yongguk glared at him.

“But your sofas are much softer…” Kris whined. Boy, what an ugly sight that was!

“Fine, whatever! Just don’t do that ever again!” Yongguk shot at him. But what Kris made after was much worse.

He jumped up, clapped his hands sitting back down then said “Thank you~” with a voice full of aegyo.

Now, Bang Yongguk, the poor human being who was put together in a team with that giant 5 year old girl, felt like throwing up. He quickly straightened, holding both hands over his mouth and shot another glare at the taller male before running to the restroom.

“Oh, God damn you Bang Yongguk!” Kris yelled after him. “Don’t you dare bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter