Chapter 18- A Little Visit

I CAN'T STAND MY PARTNER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Teach- I mean, hyung! We missed you soooooooo much!” Youngjae yelled while running towards Yongguk and jumped in his arms.

“Whoa!” Yongguk laughed, trying to find his lost balance and held onto Youngjae. “It’s been just a month. I didn’t think you guys would miss me this much!”

Youngjae separated himself from Yongguk and smiled at him.

“You’re missed hyung. Our new teacher’s a witch!”

“How? She was my teacher too and I remember her being the nicest teacher in the whole academy.” Yongguk raised an eyebrow.

“It seems her marriage isn’t going well, you see.” Jello said from behind Youngjae.

After him was the rest of the class.

“And the kids of class 9 are complaining about their teacher too. They even said that Kris was better at teaching.” Jongup added.

“Wow, that sure is a problem…” Yongguk mumbled looking away from the class.

The Mrs. Go he had remembered was the best teacher he had ever seen. She was able to use every weapon perfectly and even her lessons were fun. There wasn’t even one student that had any complaints about her before. And Mr. Jung wasn’t much different too. Sure his lessons were more boring but he was equally talented as his wife.

“Guys, what about hanging out for a bit? Then I will go and talk with the boss hmm?” Yongguk smiled after a while.

“Good!” Himchan shouted from behind the whole class. “Where to?”

The whole class shouted together with Yongguk.

“To the practice ground!”

And they started running towards there.

Yongguk sure had missed these kids. They didn’t have the best beginning but it all turned out good and that was what was important right? Suddenly his thoughts drifted to Kris and his class. What were they doing now?

 

~*~*~

 

Unlike Yongguk, Kris didn’t say the class that he was coming to visit beforehand. He wanted to surprise the class and his teacher.

He slowly knocked on the door and heard an annoyed voice yell “Come in!” and some swearing after that.

‘Wow, Mr. Jung isn’t in his best mood today. What a luck I have?’ he thought sighing.

He opened the door and popped his head out for them to see.

“Can I come in Mr. Jung?” he smiled at the teacher.

The teacher’s frown immediately disappeared and was replaced with a surprised smile.

“Wu Yifan!” he exclaimed. “How come you’re here?”

“Well, we had some free time and decided to come visit our old students.” Kris scratched his head.

“Yongguk’s here too?”

“Yeah, probably playing with his kids.” Kris answered nodding.

“Then how about you play with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter