Who are you?

Remembering Him

orange-your thoughts

purple-Chanyeol's thoughts

__________

BAAM!

No one's POV(3 months later)

Your eyes started to open slowly, looking at the surroundings, you became cluless of where you were.

"Ehm?" you questioned. You started to get up when suddenly a man came up to you and hugged you.

"Sunhee-ah finally!"

Chanyeol POV

I came to the hospital again today to see Sunhee without fail. I missed her so much since the accident happened. I came with my members today and Sunhee's members were also there, like always. The doctor had said that Sunhee might be waking up today. We were all waiting anxiently for her to wake up.

"Ehm?" we all heard and turn our heads to Sunhee. She looked so confused at where she was. I was so shocked that I could not even move. When she was getting up, I quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly. How I miss her very much.

"Sunhee-ah finally!"

No one POV

You were shocked by the sudden hug and at the same time you felt warm but it was a little bit uncomfortable for you. You were about to hug him back when you realised you did not even know him.

*Wait...Who is he?!*

You pushed Chanyeol away slowly and looked at his him clulessly.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" You looked at all of them around the room and saw your members. Your face suddenly lit up while his face was still in confusion. You got off your bed and hugged all your members. They too hugged you back tightly.

"Unnie! Why am I here? Shouldn't we be in the practice room at this time to practice one last time before our debut tomorrow?"

"Debut?!" they whispered. All your members were suddenly giving you the shocked faces and you tilted your head in confusion.

*Why is everyone so shocked whenever I say something?!*

Then a doctor came in with some random files. Chanyeol and your leader, Surin, ran to the doctor. You secretly heard the conversation between them.

"Doc! What happen to her? Why can't she remember me?" Chanyeol asked with confusion and shocked.

"Yeah! And she only knows the day before our debut, which was exactly 6 months ago!" Surin practically screamed.

"I'm guessing I'm right then. She only does not remember the days she had her coma. Well, let me say it in a simplier way... She had coma for three months right? So the activitis she had for the last three months before her coma were forgotten. But she can still recover from it, if you give her back her memories slowly," the doctor smiled.

*So she won't remember me...* Chanyeol thought.

*Aiye... Solma...* you thought to yourself. You went back to your bed and sat, looking at both your members and the other boys around the room.

You gave them an eye-smile,"Hehehe... Unni, are they yours?" pointing each one of them. They looked at each other then to you in confusion and Yumin suddenly grabbed one of the boys. 

"Yeah~~~ They're ours. I'm with Sehun oppa. Mina is with him, Kai oppa," pointing to the guy who was frowning. 

Yumin continued with all the 'pairs' and the others started giggling to each other. You tilted your head to the side because you did not know why they were giggling but you were still believing in what Yumin was saying. Then you chuckled in amusement.

*They all look cute together* You made a faint smile.

"And you are with Chanyeol oppa," Yumin finished her 'pairings' and the last sentence made your smile dropped a little.

"Wait...what?! Who is he? I am single for life!" then you made a huge grin while patting yourself on the chest.

Chanyeol and Surin came back into the room. Yunmi pointed to Chanyeol,"Him. He is yours. Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol."

"I thought he is with Surin unnie," you pointed at Surin. You were very confused and I mean VERY confused.

Then Chanyeol sat next to you,"Yes. I am yours. Don't you remember me?"

"Nope, sorry. Not even a single bit," and you went further away from him. You then remembered a name being called just before you woke up.

"By the way unnideul, who is pickyeater?" Then everyone in the room looked at Chanyeol.

"That's you. I called you by that name and you used to call me hyungie although you're a girl." Chanyeol spoke.

Then you frowned. Your head was hurting a little. You rubbed your temples. Inside your head was just voices and no images. Yura went to you and hugged you. "Guys, I think you are putting too much pressure on her right now."

Flasback

"Ya!!! Pickyeater!"

"Am not!"

"Yes you are. And don't fight back to me!"

"Ne hyung... ne~"

"I told you not to call me hyung! Call me oppa."

"Shirendae~"

(End of Flashback)

*Whose voices are those?*

----

The next day you were getting discharged. Your manager picked you up because the others were having a schedule. You were inside the car looking out of the window while smiling cheerfully. When you saw a flower shop, your head started to hurt like yesterday.

Flashback

"Hyungie~ Buy me that flower. It's too beautiful that I had to buy it," you pouted at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just sighs.

"Do you really want it?"

"Yes! Very much. More than you," you gave him your eye-smile and pulled him into the shop.

You were looking at all the different kinds of flower and while you were looking, you saw a beautiful flower and smiled gleefully.

"Hyungie~ Illuwayo~" you called him.

He then stood beside you with his hand around your shoulders. You pulled it away and turned to face him. You gave your biggest smile and put the flower that you saw around his ears.

"Awww~ Hyungie looks so cute," you said while blushing a little.

"Well no one is more cuter than you pickyeater," he replied making you blushed more.

"Now stop playing and pick the flower that you wanted," he said while putting away the flower around his ears.

Chanyeol was looking at some other flowers and was smelling them one by one until he stopped at a bunch of beautiful roses. He secretly smiled and took the flower and paid for it without you noticing it. When you were out, Chanyeol was already waiting for you with his hands behind him.

(End of flashback)

*Isn't that the Chanyeol guy? Why am I with him?*

----

While you were cracking your brains, you did not notice that you had reached you dorm. When you went out of the car, you saw Chanyeol waiting for you infront of your dorm door. Your heart started to skip a beat and you wondered why.

"Why are you here again?" you said annoyingly as you were getting closer to him.

Chanyeol's POV

"Bye guys! See you later!" I waved my hands to bid my members goodbye and rushed out of the practice room.

We had just finished our long practices and I was going to see Sunhee. I hopped into my car and drove off to her dorm. When I got there, there was no one in the house and she was not back from the hospital so I waited for her. Not long, a car came to a stop and her manager came out of the drivers seat. Sunhee too slowly open the door and went out with a smudge face.

Only looking at her makes me think that she was really cute. But mostly, I missed her cheerful and smiley face that I would never stop getting used to it. My lips started to curl at the sides as I felt happy to see her. The feeling of warmness around her just made me release my stress from the long day. As she got nearer, my heart kept on getting faster by the minute!

"Why are you here again?" she questioned.

"I came to show you something," I answered back and started pulling her to my car.

No one POV

You did not know what you were feeling but your thought asked you not to let go of his hands no matter what. Soon you were in Chanyeol's car, looking at the beautiful sceneries. You sighed softly but you were still smiling.

Chanyeol's POV

I wanted to have more time with her rather than just showing her room to let her remember me, which was my intention. I drove my car around the area for about two or three rounds just to be by her side. She did not even noticed that we kept on going to the same road for a long time. I chuckled in amusement as her face was shining from the window of the car. Sunhee's eyes started to flicker and I knew she was getting tired from the ride.

*She looks so cute* I giggled, staring at her for a while and back to the road.

No one POV

Once the both of you reached back to your dorm again, there was silence in the car as Chanyeol stopped his car engine. He looked back at you and started to get nearer to you. How he missed to see your smile while you were asleep. As he was about to move your hair to the side to see your face more clearer, you moved a little as you were feeling uncomfortable somehow. Chanyeol quickly returned to his seat and cleared his throat.

"Ya, we are here," his hands were going to you as he tried to wake you up.

You looked outside to know where he had brought you for the past few hours. To your big surprise, you saw your own dorm infront of you. You wanted to scold him but for some reason you just could not be mad at him.

"Are you kidding me?!" you said with an annoying tone.

But Chanyeol just made a chuckle under his breath. You heard him and wanted to face him because he had played with you all along. When you turned your face around, you saw his charming smile looking at you. Your heart skipped a beat that made you wonder what was wrong with your body reacting to him. You quickly opened the door to breathe in the fresh night air as your face was getting hotter.

As you were breathing the air, smiling cheerfully, Chanyeol suddenly grabbed your arm,"This is what I want to show you!" he beamed. You were shocked by his action as you were being dragged into your dorm. You started having butterflies in your stomach. You felt really uncomfortable with this feelings whenever he was with you. This feelings had happen from the first day you saw him in the hospital.

----

Once you were in your dorm, there was still no sign of your members. While you were putting away your shoes, Chanyeol could not wait for you and grabbed your wrist again and rushed to your room.

You shared your room with Daeyeon so your room was separated exactly half while your part of the room was neat, Daeyeon's was a little messy. Chanyeol then faced you, touching both your shoulders, and his eyes were directly on you.

"Where do you keep your stuff that I bought for you?" he asked you while you still stood frozen on your spot where he touched your shoulders.

Chanyeol started to searched as you did not gave any response to his question. He searched under your bed to see if he would find any gifts that he had bought for you. He wondered if the gifts he bought for you would bring back some of your memories. While he was searching, you snapped out of your daze and was shocked to see Chanyeol searching something all over you room.

"Ya! What do you think you are doing?!" you pulled him up and started pushing him out of the door.

"Stop coming to me! I don't even know who you are and I don't want to know! You are making me feel uncomfortable," you started shouting at him.

The both of you were at the door of your dorm. As Chanyeol was going to explain, you quickly shut the door infront of him making him startled.

*I think she really does want to forget me...*

*Why do I keep feeling this way?*

Your POV

My back was facing the door. As I was leaning on it, I slide down as my legs were getting weaker. I clenched my chest as I felt guilty for shouting at him. I shook off the thoughts and went back to my room.

"He is such a weird guy. What does he want from me?! Well at least I'll have some juicy stories to write in my diary," I spoke to myself while rubbing my hands together.

I went to my closet, where I kept my safe. I kept the safe to myself so that my members would not know any of my secret stuff I kept in there. When I punched the numbers to my safe, the safe would not budged. It was a strange thing that my safe could not be opened. I remembered clearly that the password was to my birthday and I had never changed it ever since.

*1127* a bunch of numbers just came up in my head.

I wondered what kind of numbers was that but it feels like I should just try it. I tried the combination and my safe suddenly opened. I was shocked and wondered when I had changed my password. When I opened my safe to take my diary, there was more than my diary in my safe.

"Why is there a bunch of withered roses doing in my safe? Oh! What is this? A teddy bear? Wait... When did I have this kind of stuff?" my head started to hurt but this time, it was more painful than the ones I had when I was at the hospital or the car. I ran my hands through my hair when suddenly everything turned black.

I opened my eyes from the light which was shining on me. I covered it with me hands slowly. In a flash, all kinds of images started to show infront of me. It was me and that Chanyeol guy in the images. He giving me all the buch of roses, he hugging me, he kissing me in the night sky and he giving my the teddy bear I saw in my safe. *What's all this?*

"Sunhee-ah! Are you okay? Yah! Wake up!" a voice started to interrup me. I recognised that voice and knew it was Daeyeon Unni.

I then ran to the voice when suddenly everything became very bright and I closed my eyes tightly. When I opened my eyes again slowly, I saw five girls around me but some of it was still was still blurry. When things started to get clearer, I sit up and looked at Daeyeon unni. Worried was written all over her face and my eyes started to get watery. I hugged her tightly while crying on her shoulder. I really did not know what was going on around me.

"Cry all you want Sunhee-ah. You had suffered enough," she said slowly and patted my head. 

The other members started to hug me together and it became a group hug. I felt secured having all my members with me. I broke the hug and smiled at my members.

"That's what we want to see. Our maknae smiling brightly," Surin unni said whle patting my head.

"Surin unni, can I not go for practices for a week or two?" I pleaded her.

"You are suppose to Sunhee. Have some rest and release all the pain, okay?" Yura unni comforted me and all my members then left Daeyeon and me in the room.

----

No ones POV

Your group was having a comeback today from all the resting you had for the past 3 weeks. But one thing you did not know was that EXO-K was also having their comeback on the same day. You were yourself again, a cheerful girl who was always smiling. When your group reached the recording studio, your members and yourself kept on giggling from the time all of you went out of your group's car.

All of you kept on chatting non-stop that none of you noticed that EXO-K was walking your way. EXO-K in the other hand were also chatting with each other to notice your group passing them. Everyone was there walking pass each other except for one person. There was only one person who was not there and that was Chanyeol. Where was he? Well, he was still in EXO-K's car with someone else. Talking to her and trying very hard to forget you whenever he was talking to her.

"I think I have to go now Chanyeol. Don't worry about it too much okay?" the girl said to Chanyeol.

"It's okay sunbae-nim. I'll try very hard," Chanyeol replied and giving her a hug.

"Oh wait! I can take you to your waiting room if you want," she said while still hugging Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pulled away the hug, "That will help me a bit. Let's go."

----

Once Chanyeol and the girl reached EXO-K's waiting room, they looked at each other for the last time and hugged each other tightly.

"Thank you again for today sunbae-nim," Chanyeol thank her again.

"Your welcome. It's all for my dongsaeng," she said while smiling.

----

You were in your waiting room sitting politely when you started getting restless. You were not the kind of person who could sit for a long time doing nothing. You asked your members if you could just grab a glass of water and what they would want as an excuse. They gave you the permission but told you to come back into the room in 15 minutes.

You nodded and headed out to the nearest vending machine. While you were walking with a smile on your face, you saw something that made your heart shattered into pieces. It took you by suprise that it made you hide behind the walls with your head still sticking out to see what they were doing.

"Wow. it's Taeyeon sunbae-nim! Why is she with that Chanyeol guy?! Wait a minute. Ya, Sunhee. What are you saying and why are you feeling this way again!" you talked to yourself with anger in your tone.

Chanyeol's POV(3 weeks ago)

*I think she really does not want to remember me...*

I dragged my feet back to the dorm, feeling so heartbroken. When I went out of the building, I looked back at Sunhee's window and made a faint smile.

"I'll try to forget you Sunhee, like what you did to me," I said while looking at her window for the last time.

----

I arrived back to my dorm and straight away went to the couch. I lied there with my arm covering my eyes. My thoughts started to play, only her in it. The way she smiled just made me smile even wider.

*How can I ever forget you* I thought to myself.

"Chanyeol-ah!" a voice immediatly broke away my thoughts of her.

"What," I said in an annoying tone.

"How was it? I have a feeling that it is bad by looking at your face," Baekhyun came nearer to me.

I signed and sat up, letting Baekhyun sit next to me.

"I want to forget her," I said softly, enough for Baekhyun to hear.

"What!!! Are you cra-" I covered his mouth quickly not letting the rest to hear.

"Can you keep it down. Do you want to grab attention of the others???" I removed my hands from his mouth slowly.

"Sorry, but why? All of a sudden? I thought you said that you would do anything for her to remember you. Are you giving up?" he questioned me and I started telling him the story.

He sighed after hearing the story. "Hey, you want a bro hug?" he said while stretching his arms.

"Yeah, that might help," I answered giving him a hug back. We patted each others backs and pulled away the hug.

"You know... I think you should go ask Taeyeon sunbae for help. She said that she would help us if there was any problem," Baekhyun suggested and I just nodded my head in agreement.

----

"Taeyeon sunbae, can I talk to you for a second?" I opened the door to the practice room. Taeyeon sunbae turned and walked towards me.

"Yeah~ What do you want to talk about?" she asked.

"I need your help," I answered softly, not wanting others to know what we were talking about.

"Help in..." her face full of curiosity.

"Forgetting someone," I answered simply.

"For my dongsaeng, okay~ But may I just ask who you want to forget?" she agreed.

"Thank you sunbae! And uhm... it's someone who does not want to remember me or know me but I really know and remember that person very well. Can I not talk about the person?" I asked nervously.

"Well I never forced you..." she chuckled and stretched her hand infront of her for a handshake.

"Thank you again and can you be with me wherever I go?" I asked again while shaking her hand. She also nodded in agreement.

No one POV(Present time)

"I can't take this feeling anymore! I have to tell him today," with that you walked back into your waiting room without getting your glass of water.

"Where's our water?" Surin asked, stretching out her arm to recieve her water.

"Sorry unni-deul ^_^|| I did not feel like drinking and forgot about your waters. Sorry," you apologised to your members.

----

During your dry rehersal, you were not concentrating because you were only thinking about how to approach Chanyeol. You kept on making mistakes and your members notice it. They have no choice but to apologised on your behalf. After the rehersal, your members crowded around you.

"Ya. What was wrong with you back there?" Surin asked you with a serious tone.

"You were acting really strange from the time you came back to grab a glass of water," Mina said.

You looked down in defeat. You sighed deeply and looked at your members with watery eyes.

"I saw him today and I just can't control my feelings of anger and sad at the same time," you spoke. They all sighed understandingly and just patted your head.

----

This time you really grabbed a bottle of water. You were already sweating from the rehersal. When you were walking back to your waiting room, you saw EXO-K walking towards your direction.

You hide behind a wall for them to not notice you there. EXO-K then walked passed you and luckily Chanyeol was at the back, alone. You grabbed his arm in a flash and pushed him to a wall, covering his mouth, preventing him to speak. He was shocked to see you that his eyes were going to pop out.

When he calmed down, you started asking questions,"Who are you? Why are you playing with my feelings? You make me feel uncomfortable everytime I see you. It's like I have this kind of feeling that I never had before. Practically

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

who are you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

YAY! I am finish with this so-called oneshot. I never knew it was this long! Aish... my sister gave me some ideas when she actually suppose to 'edit' it. I guess her 'edit' is adding. Hope you guys like it^^

Do comment please T^T I want to know how well or bad I did for a oneshot...