14:

Hero

Korean:

English:

Chinese:

[Italic's]:- thoughts

[PART TWO of the meeting with Kris and Duke:]

MIANHEYO For taking to LONG to UPDATE have been REALLY, REALLY, REALLY Busy with my Brothers EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITES, COMPETITIONS, FUNDRAISING and obviously pretty LAZY Here and There!!!


[cont. KRIS POV]

"I am trying to contemplate in why I should tell you?"

I say thinking out loud, and I look at Dean's friend who was sitting in front of me with no reaction in his face making it harder for me to figure out what his motive is for wanting to meet me grateful that I chose where to meet with Duke, being home ground for me which right now is what I needed especially with not knowing what was going to happen.

"I am here on behalf of my friend"

I leaned back in my seat looking right at him trying to read him but he was like a blank canvas normally it was easy for me to read people having that kind of thing on my side helped me become who I am today both in my working environment and personal life.

"Mr. Wu I understand that you dont talk much to new people, but I would appreciate if you tell me the reason behind you wanting the information for Miss Yoon and Miss Huang?"

I still didn't know what to do so many thought's going on in my head.

['Who is this MAN in front of me?']

['Why those he want me to tell him about finding information on Min-a and her friend Miss Huang?']

['The way Duke is questioning me is like what I did was a Crime?']

['I feel like when Mr. Park had questioned me at Home?']

['Why was this all happening?']

['What is Min-a involved with?']

['Is Dean and his Family in Danger?']

['Can I trust him?']

['If Dean trusts him maybe I should, but its not like there is anything I can say?']

I look right at Duke and finally I tell him.

"Personal Reasons, not expecting Dean to come with me with the information that you had on Miss Yoon and her friend Miss Huang, but how did you get all that information Duke?"

He straightened his posture which was a little sign that he didn't expect me to question him, especially with Duke questioning me himself so it was like I was contradicting what he was trying to do me giving me that vibe about trying to scare me to answer his question's but here I am not being phased by his tactic's which was pretty cool.

"So what your saying was that you requested information on Miss Yoon and Miss Huang for personal reasons?"

"Before answering your question if you could owe me the same pleasure if you could at least answer my question?"

"And what was your question?"

"How did you get the information on Min-a oh, Miss Yoon and Miss Huang?"

I waited.

"My job!"

"What do you mean?"

"What I have to say stay's in this room, and no one I mean no one is to know what we are going to talk about?"

"Of course?"

"Is there anywhere else where we can talk?"

"Of course follow me?"

We both stood up just as the door opens and I see Xiumin walk in and I saw Duke look more alert for some reason I was curious to what his job is.

"Whoa hey Xiumin?"

I casually hit Xiumin's shoulder like friends do to each other.

"Hey Kris, I heard that you were in the building with a guest [smirking?]"

"Yeah, Xiumin this is Duke are friend and Duke this is my friend Xiumin and also the owner of this restautant?"

They both looked at each other.

"Sorry Xiumin, we didn't order anything but we need to get going?"

"All good's, hey Kris is everything ok?"

"Yeah all goods, why?"

"You look like you got something bugging you?"

Was I that easy to read, but then again I was pretty close with all the guys.

--------------

I drive towards my house the only place where I felt was more safe to talk about private matter's without anyone knowing and plus I wanted to be with Min-a. I see Duke tailing behind me with the short meeting that I had with Duke it wasn't making it any easier to figure out what kind of job he is in, and also having a fair idea with what he may do.

--------------

I call Lee as I was getting closer to home with Duke trailing behind me.

"Master Wu?"

"Lee"

"Yes"

"I am on my way to the house, I have a guest with me can you organise refreshments and also how is Min-a?"

"Yes sir, Miss Yoon is resting in her room I have given her pain killers as she was in pain recently?"

"Ok, I am on my way see you in 5"

"Yes sir"

---------------

I see the familiar gates of home and I sigh with relief I stop at the head of the gate and I see Ken at his post which was normal.

"Mr. Wu?"

"Ken, the car behind me is a friend of mine let him through no need for your usual security checks ok"

"Yes Mr. Wu"

"Any news?"

"Nothing to report, I did recieve a call from Seungho about there post they wanted me to let you know that Mrs. Yoon made it safe and that Seungho had followed Mr. Jung to his home to make sure that they weren't being followed other then that everything is the same sir, also the team at the company have nothing to report"

"Thank you Ken, keep me updated"

"Yes Mr. Wu"

Well I drive through with Duke following closely passing the main house straight to my home I was wondering what Duke would be thinking about anyways I hoped out of the car just as Duke was parking next to my car I waited for Duke and we both walked towards the door and I see Lee waiting for us he took my jacket and I looked at Duke.

"Duke this is my butler Lee, you can give him your jacket he will hang it up"

Duke took his jacket off and gave it to Lee.

"Follow me"

I look upstairs hoping that Min-a is ok but I walked towards my office we sat in down in the room instead of my office, then Lee came in with tray's of refreshements.

"Master Wu here is your coffee?"

"Thank you?"

"And your guest?"

"Duke would you like something to drink?"

"Water"

"Lee can you get Duke a water?"

"Yes sir"

We both sat down and both sipping on our drinks and I was waiting for Duke to start.

"Ok, with what I am about to say to you is to be left between these wall's no one is to know what we are about to discuss, not even Dean is to know what we are going to be talking about have I got your word?"

I wasn't sure what to do, what have I gotten myself into, how could I not tell Dean what is going on especially with Dean knowing almost everything and anything about my life both personal and work related. I sit waiting for what Duke is about to say I hear Duke sigh heavily whatever he was thinking seemed to be troublling him which was not making the thought's in my head ease.

"Mr. Wu?"

"Just call me Kris under the circumstances"

Seconds later Duke looks at me and he pulls out a brown file which I didn't notice that he had carried when we walked in I don't remember seeing the file when we were at the restaurant he must have had the file in his car. Duke hands me the file which was like any normal file oddly it reminded me of when Dean handed the information on Min-a and Miss Huang and also reminding me of the day when Mr. Park had visited me and also finding out what Chanyeol's father's hobby looking at the file in my hand I knew that whatever was inside was something that I am either going to regret reading but most of all whatever is in the file will shock me.

"What you want to know about me Mr. Wu?"

I nod at Duke I opened the file and my instincts were right I look at the paperwork inside and I keeped my facade hoping that it didn't falter at all.

"I hope that answers all the questions in your head Mr. Wu?"

"Call me Kris"

"From your reaction it seems that you don't seem bothered by it, or...."

Maybe my facade didn't hold like normal, mind you the information that Duke handed me was nothing compared to what I have seen the last few days, from the background check from Dean, from the hospital record from Mr. Park with the news of Mr. Park's hobby all that seemed like small change compared to Duke. Information about Duke's background to his friendship with Dean to information of his job.

"I have nothing to say, just trying to take everything in that's all Duke"

"From the look of your face you have something that you want to say or ask?"

"Just one?"

"Ok"

"Well more like three, firstly why are you here and second what has this got to do with Miss Yoon and Miss Huang, and lastly is the reason why you wanted to meet with me was because I had asked Dean to look for information on the both of them?"

"Top Secret, the reason why I am here but I only came to you as a friend of Dean's he speaks highly of you and I wanted to meet you face to face so I can understand why you requested the information which you have not spoken to me about. And with the information that I have given to you not many but my small inner circle know about me so hopefully you will trust me to answer me why?"

I looked at Duke he was right I had no choice but to tell him why.

"One reason I wanted to know more about Miss Yoon who is someone that I am starting to care for deeply"


ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE JUST A SMALL CHAPTER!!!!

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE STAYED AND WAITED FOR THIS CHAPTER MUCH APPRECIATED I WILL TRY TO UPDATE QUICKER................

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBED or UPVOTE ^_^

CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

ITS EXO-M'S LEADER'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

'Wu Yifan, Kris Wu, Kevin Li'

SAEGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA KRIS SARANGHEYO <3 <3 <3

 

  

:-just a bunch of images of the MAN HIMSELF!!!! 

[Characters:-7536 Words:-1795]

Edited/Re-read/Font-Changed:-23rd September 2015

Edited/Re-read/Font-Changed:-13th July 2016
Font Changed: 13th Decemeber 2017