(✿◠‿◠)

❋ We Are Family ❋

We Are Family

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOeSxgi3If-Edd7hiyTtq

"Are you sure you gave it to all the ones in your list?"

The dark-grey haired maknae nodded his head, "Yes, I did." 

The tall, dark haired - leader - patted the other on the head, "Good."

He looked at the next person who was having a shocking colour of blonde on his head.

"What about you?"

The blonde looked down on his list and nibbed at the end of his pen, "I have got 5 more left and then I'm done."

The tall one nodded, "Okay, make sure tomorrow, the first thing you do is finish it. Alright?'

The blonde nodded. The leader turned to the rapper. He, too was busy looking down at his list.

"Sorry, I've got 7 more."

The leader shook his head and sighed. A red haired turned to the leader in question. 

"Why are you worrying? Everything will be fine and it will all go in plan. It is going to be the best special, okay? And besides, it is only next week."

The leader looked at the 'muscle' man and sighed again. 

"As a leader, I should be the one comforting you guys, but look, you took my job away." The others laughed. The rapper leaned in and asked,

"If you want, I could take away the leader job. Only if you want." The leader smacked him on his head and the others laughed again.

"Don't even think about it."

The rapper pulled up his hands in defence, grinning.

"Just saying."

The leader shook his head, but there was a smile tugging on his lips. A dark haired - visual maknae - noticed it and jumped on his back for a piggyback ride. The leader was caught off guard as he slighty tumbled.

"Yah!"

The visual maknae merely chuckled. It was all too funny. The leader then realised something.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you and that red haired guy who is busy doing nothing. Did you guys finish giving it?"

The visual maknae jumped down to the ground and brought up his list. The red haired did the same. After a few seconds, they both shook their heads.

The red haired said, "No. I 've got 4 more."

The visual maknae said, "Nah, only 2 more left." 

The leader nodded his head then looked at his own list when the real grey-haired maknae asked him whether he finished his.

"Yeah, I did. Finished it all."

The leader grinned at the real maknae who grinned back.

"I guess it's, like leader, like maknae, right?" The other members laughed.

The leader interrupted them, "Alright! That's it for now. We'll continue it tomorrow." He started yawning. "I'm getting tired, so come on, let's get into the van. I want to sleep."

The other members laughed again. Sometimes, their leader can act like a real child. They, too, started yawning and no one protested or said anything as they got into the vans with their managers driving them off to their dorms where they could sleep and have a peace of mind and become one with their dreams.

As soon as they reached their dorms, it was filled with their light snores as they rested for the next day.

 

line_separator.png

The next week, on one particular day, the clock striked 9:00 am. It was time for the many idol groups in the waiting room to perform on Music Bank. However, instead of practicing their lyrics, or warming up their vocals, they were interested on something else. They hadn't noticed it at first as it was hidden somewhere in their waiting rooms, but they would find it sooner or later. When they did find it, they will be impressed. It was an amazing, spell-bounding looking ticket and on it was written:

You are kindly invited to attend a surprise event. It is located in ************* starting at 6:00 pm next week on Saturday. Be sure to come and don't be late. It is special and it's just for you.

We repeat. It is special.

Thank You

It looked suspicious and when they went to their managers to tell them about it, they were surprised when their managers told them they should attend the event. It was really a surprise and they didn't know it was only the beginning.

Let's take a closer look...

 BIG BANG  

BIG BANG had woken up at 4:00 am and were feeling a bit sleepy, however, finishing up their schedules were important. In addition to that, they would be able to meet their fans, so indeed, there was nothing more they could ask for. 

G-Dragon got off the van first, followed by Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri and TOP. Seungri was still sleepy and he made sure the leader was aware of that,

"Hyung! I'm so sleepy... Can't we sleep for a little more? Please?" The leader turned towards the maknae with raised eyebrows.

"Seriously, Seunggie? Out of all the members, you slept the most and here you are telling me that you want to sleep a little more? Seriously?" Seungri sheepishly rubbed his neck, ears slightly red.

"Well, you see, I'm really, really sleepy. I don't know why, but today, out of all days, I feel sleepier." The other members chuckled. G-Dragon smirked.

"Really? Then would you care to explain why I'm hearing the same line of excuse for the past few weeks?" This time, Seungri was a full shade of bright red. He was blushing in slight embarrassment. After a while, he huffed an exasperated sigh. Well, he tried... Seungri hung his head and was about to enter the building when suddenly he lifted his head up with bright eyes. I didn't convince Jiyong hyung but... What about...

"Hyung, hyung, hyung! I-" Seungri was looking at TOP, but he halted in mid-sentence when TOP narrowed his eyes with a look that said 'Try if you can and die trying'. Seungri gulped. Loudly.

"I'd rather you call me 'TOP, TOP, TOP!' ." Seungri backed away and turned around facing the van. Okay, I was wrong... There was a hint of a smile on the rapper's face. He hid it behind his hand as he looked away.

It was so pitiful to watch their maknae try this hard, the members just couldn't help themselves from laughing.

G-Dragon noticed the change in the younger's posture and expression and he smiled when he realised the maknae had lost this battle. For now.

"Come on you guys! We'll be late, so hurry, hurry." He ushered his other members into the building and finally towards their waiting room. He pulled out his scarf and settled it on a hanger and was about to make a move towards one of the vacant couches which was not already occupied by the other members, when he noticed something flashy. It was golden and it reminded him of the 'GOLDEN TICKET' from 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. Curiously, he went to it and took it to inspect it. It was simple, yet breathtaking. He couldn't help himself from taking a sharp breath in. He heard a gasp and turned to see Daesung beside him with a hand against his mouth. Well, if that's acting, I'd say he's pretty good at it. Wonder where he's been practicing...

Daesung seemed to have fallen in love with the ticket because the next thing he knew, the ticket on his hands disappeared and was instantly between the fingers of Daesung. He simply gushed at it continously, not bothering to read anything that was written on the ticket. This particular behaviour caught the attention of the rest of the group, including their managers. However, as G-Dragon watched carefully, he noticed the managers were acting peculiar.

He was about to question them when he was interrupted by the other 3 members approaching the flushed 'totally in-love' boy to investigate the reason behind Daesung's change.

Taeyang reached them first and stared at it. His expression was a mixture of curiousity and mild interest, Seungri almost responded like Daesung but refrained himself from losing control as he thought that maybe, secretly, there were cameras hidden and he did not want to embarass or make a fool of himself. TOP was totally different. His expression was unreadable, so the leader didn't know what to make of it. He shook his head and moved towards Daesung and the 'golden' ticket.

He had to admit, the ticket was dang! looking. The words written on it were neither written nor printed, it was rather, engraved. It was elegant and when he touched it, it was smooth, too smooth. He moved closer and noticed a small 'BIG BANG' at the end of the left corner of the ticket. The handwriting was sleek and fine. The whole ticket was a shade of gold which made him wonder whether or not it was the real thing. He didn't know. The words were a silver colour, almost platinum and if that was also real, he positively and completely did not know, so don't ask him.

The ticket was stupendous and that made it all the more mysterious. G-Dragon plucked it from the blonde's hand and moved towards his managers as he ignored Daesung's whines and protests.

"Manager hyung? Look at this." He gave the manager the ticket and watched as he fiddled with it, staring at it in awe when he kept on flipping it over and over again in order to imprint it into his memory. Who could blame him?

G-Dragon clicked his tongue impatiently. He didn't have all day, not to mention the upcoming music show his group had to perform on. He waited for a few more minutes but soon grasped it away from the dazed Manager 1 before bowing and went to his Manager 2. Manager 2 looked more serious and G-Dragon pondered why he bothered going to Manager 1.

"Hyung. Can you look at this? This was on the dressing table when we came in." Manager 2 opened up his hands as G-Dragon placed it carefully. He didn't know why, but he thought the ticket looked delicate, well, it felt delicate and fragile.

He realised that the Manager's eyes had widen a bit before it went back to its normal size.

So, even the 'serious' one got distracted. 

He waited as Manager 2 took his time looking at it. G-Dragon waited, tapping his feet as he produced a rhythm. He was getting frustrated when he saw the manager look up. 

Wait, is that tears I see?

G-Dragon was about to ask when he saw the manager slightly shake his head saying him to drop it. G-Dragon shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head towards the sparkly card. 

"G-Dragon, this ticket looks normal to me. The text seems normal, too and it sounds exciting. Why don't you guys go? It will be fun!" The leader cocked his head to the side. 

Something seems...off... Oh! Is this a candid or hidden camera? Nah...  It's not that. It's something else...

"Are you serious, hyung? You're not kidding?" Manager 2 shook his head. It wasn't a joke. Wow.

"Hmph. This is just too confusing." The leader leaned in and eyed the manager carefully without blinking. "Are you sure?" 

The Manager 2 gulped and forced a smile. "Of course. You guys should relax. You know, you had a tight schedule and you might have it again, so, why not not waste the chance?" G-Dragon wasn't buying it and was about to ask again when he felt Taeyang put an arm around his shoulders.

"Why not, hyung? Let us go together. Like the manager said, it'll be fun." G-Dragon pulled his arm away and shook his head.

"No, no, no. This looks so suspicious! I'm not going to risk it, okay?"

Daesung rushed towards the leader and shook him. "Why?! I really want to go! If that golden ticket looks like that, then we really have to go to this event. Please?"

G-Dragon was pretty stubborn, but he was interrupted by Taeyang.

"Hyung? The members want to go, so, please, let's just go?"

Seungri immediately second Taeyang's opinion, "Yeah! Please hyung?"

Taeyang looked at G-Dragon with an eyebrow raised as if to say, 'How can you say no to that? It's our freaking maknae!

G-Dragon was still not backing down.

"Well, not everyone wants to go. Look at TOP, he's not interes...ted... Oh!... Seriously TOP?!" By the mention of his name, TOP had looked up grinning sheepishly as the leader looked at him in surprise.

TOP was hunched at the back and as surprising as it sounds, he was playing with the ticket. How it got there only him and the Lord knows. So, looks like the 'cool' rapper also got an attraction towards that gold object. G-Dragon shook his head one more time and sighed.

Guess I don't have much of a choice, huh?

 

line_separator.png

 INFINITE 

"Hey, Sunggyu hyung?" Sunggyu turned to look at the person who called him; Woohyun.

"What is it?" Woohyun moved closer to him and whispered, loud enough for the other members to hear.

"Don't mess up on the stage, okay?" The members snickered while the leader playfully smacked the teaser on the head.

"Stop fooling around and start practicing on that vocal of yours." Puffing his cheeks, Sunggyu whirled back to their waiting room in an already unhappy mood. It was kind of childish seeing their leader behave like that and so they couldn't help but laugh at him. Sunggyu immediately looked behind his shoulders and glared at the traitors.

"I can hear you." He turned to his heels and stormed off. It was still funny and that didn't stop the rest of INFINITE from gagging on their on spit due to excess of laughter. Wiping away their tears, they proceeded towards the waiting room. As they were about to enter, they heard a shout from their leader,

"Yah! You guys! Come in here quickly!" The other members eyed each other in confusion upon their leader's outburst. They rushed into the room and saw Sunggyu holding what seemed to look like a golden card. It looked simple looking from a far, but the members were curious.

"What's that?" Hoya crossed his arms and looked at the object, threatening it with his furrowed eyes.

Sunggyu looked at him and said, "...It's a ticket..."

"Okay...?" The leader sighed and flipped the ticket infront of their faces.

"It says that we are invited to some sort of event..." Now, that's odd. Why would a ticket randomly land in their waiting room inviting them to some place? The other INFINITE members walked to Sunggyu to glance at it and soon they were overwhelmed by its 'beauty'. It was...beautiful!

The ticket was the exact replica of that of BIG BANG's except, instead of the word BIG BANG written on the left corner, it was now written as INFINITE. The one who had fallen most in love was Sungjong as he quickly snatched it away from the leader and ran to the other side of the room gushing at it. The members were surprised and were caught off guard. Sneaky little maknae! But it was for a moment before they all went running after their maknae. After a few chases, L got tired and decided to sit it out. He brought a water bottle for himself and drank it while silently watching the other members, a smile already developing. Soon, Sungjong rushed over towards L and hid behind him after sheepishly smiling at him.

"Sungjong, we have to perform soon, but we've already gotten ourselves tired. We don't want to run anymore, so please, Sungjong, could I have that ticket back?" Sungjong merely stared at Sunggyu for a second before shaking his head.

Sunggyu tried again, "Please?"

Sungjong was stubborn. He shook his head again. Sunggyu sighed and turned to look at L with hopeful eyes. It was L's turn to sigh as he turned around and looked at the maknae straight in the eyes. 

"Sungjong-ah, could you please give that ticket to Sunggyu hyung? I'll buy you your favourite yoghurt if you do as I say." Sungjong's eyes imediately lit up as he glowed with joy. He hugged L tightly then gave the ticket to the leader. The leader stood their dumbfounded.

"L-shii, why did you not use that a while back? That way we would not have lost our breathes, huh?" L just shrugged and patted Sungjong on the head, a smirk visible. Sunggyu was about to speak again when he felt a hand on his arm and as he looked back, he saw Woohyun silently shaking his head. Sunggyu tilted his head to the side, puzzled but then, he gave up and ruffled his hair in frustration. 

Oh God! I'm so tired!

Sunggyu looked down at the gold ticket and wondered about its origin. He walked to his manager and asked him,

"Hyung, what is this?"

The manager looked up from his phone and saw the ticket within the leader's hands.

"It's a ticket." He said it matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, I know it's a ticket but, what is it doing here?" He pointed at his fingers which held the ticket.

"It's because you picked it up and held it...? Really, Sunggyu, what is your question? Be more specific." Sunggyu just stared at his supposed manager, awed at the fact that the man standing before him was actually the manager.

"Hyung, why do we have a ticket that says we are invited to a surprise event?" 

"Now, that's a question. Well, the ticket is there and it says you are invited so why not go?" Sunggyu stared again. It was the fourth time. Once at the ticket when he had walked in, once at L a moment ago and twice at INFINITE's manager.

"But, hyung-" He was cut off.

"Sounds great!" Sunggyu whipped his head around to half glare at Dongwoo. Is he crazy?

"Yeah, why not?" The leader looked at Sungyeol unsurprised. Huh. Why am I not unfazed?

"It may be fun. We could use the break." Okay, Sunggyu's surprised now. Really? Hoya? Oh Mighty God... 

Sungjong started nodding furiously, "Yes, yes! Could we go, hyung? Please? It'll be awesome!"

"No, Sungjong, it won't. For God's sake, we don't even know who sent it! What if...what if it's something...illegal!" There was a moment of silence, before the whole room burst into laughter.

Sungyeol wiped away a few tears and looked at the leader, "I didn't know you were funny, hyung. Why didn't you tell us." Sunggyu stared at him confused. Funny? Why's it funny...? He took a look around the room then a knowing look crossed him. Oh... Hmph!

"It's not funny, okay?" The leader was pouting.

Dongwoo hiccuped, "Whatever-*hic!*you say, hyu-*hic!*hyung." Sunggyu sighed. Well, at least I made them happy... He smiled, then he looked down at the gold ticket. He sighed again. He turned back up to look at s and cleared his throat noisily. The members looked at Sunggyu.

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Uhh.. you know...umm..I don't think...you know, going to this event...is such a bad idea." He mumbled the last part under his breathe. The members were now all grinning, but they thought, Why not tease the leader?

L leaned in and asked, "What did you say? We didn't quite here the last part clearly." The leader shook his head.

"No, I'm not going to repeat it. You heard me the first time." He crossed his arms across his chest.

"I don't think we did."

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and scowled, "I don't care if you did."

Woohyun pouted.

"You're so mean!"

The leader smirked, "Now only you know?" Woohyun pouted even more.

Sunggyu just turned his head away cutely. Sungjong giggled.

"Hyung, tell us! Or else we'd be sad!~" Sunggyu turned to the maknae who was faking sadness and he knew he was because if anything, he was beaming, but something in the younger's expression had him giving in.

"Fine! I said that...going to this event would not be that bad of an idea! Okay?!" The waiting room was erupted with a big 'YES!'. Sunggyu groaned with embarassment and hid his hot head behind his hands.

Oh God... Why am I the leader?

 

line_separator.png

 BAP 

"Give me that pack of chips right now, Maknae!" 

"No way! I saw it first. First come first... er... first see first take? Yeah! See? So, it's your loss. Too bad." Daehyun paused and looked at Zelo weirdly. Huh? First see first take? What the heck?! Daehyun continued with his chasing and charged forward towards the cheeky indigo haired young boy who has the appearance of innocence but the heart of evilness, the devil.

"Zelo, honey, time is ticking and I need my food. Food gives me energy and I need that energy now. So, will you please kindly hand me that packet of chips or probably that bottle of pear juice on your other hand?" Zelo screwed up his eyebrows in mock-disgust and looked at his hyung in horror. Honey?!

"Did you just called me honey?! Oh My God! Yongguk hyung! Did you hear that? Did you?! Oh! My poor ears!" Yongguk had been ignoring their little play time while listening to some music through his iPOD. When he heard the aegyo boy call him, he pulled out one earphone and glanced at him questioningly. What is it this time?

"What is it, Zelo?"

Zelo came rushing to him with a horrified expression painted, probably permanently, on his face. It was a sight to see. Yongguk inwardly chuckled. 

"Daehyun hyu- No, scratch that. Daehyun called me honey. That food addict called me honey." Daehyun who was now beside him turned to the youngest, displeased.

"Manners Zelo, manners. I'm a hyung to you."

Zelo stared at him hard.

"Not after you called me honey! No way. You lost your image as my hyung when you called me that."

Daehyun shook his head in disbelief.

"Why does it matter anyway? When Yongguk hyung calls you honey or baby or sweetie, you don't mind at all. Why now?" Zelo blushed a strong red colour. He nearly stuttered.

"T...That's completely different! That's hyung! This is you!"

Daehyun stared interestingly at the maknae. He poked the red cheeks and Zelo desperately swatted it away. Daehyun smirked.

"Hmph." Daehyun his heels and walked away. He'll ask food from Yongjae or Jongup or probably from one of the staffs. Maybe from Himch- Nevermind. Forget he even said that. He peeked behind his shoulders and giggled quietly when he saw Zelo awkwardly shuffling on his feet. He was avoiding eye contact with Yongguk hyung who has been watching the previous scene with interest.

Daehyun thought about looking around the waiting room for some food to miracalously pop out when suddenly behind the dressing table, he spotted something gleaming. It was golden. He reached out his hands and strained to grasp on it. It was partially difficult, but after a few more tries, he successfully grabbed it. He brought it towards him and inspected it. It was awesome!

The card was the same ones like those that belonged to BIG BANG and INFINITE. Except this time, it was with a BAP.

Daehyun read the words on the ticket look-alike and realised it was an invitation. Oh cool, an invitation... Wait, what? An invitation? Huh? O...kay. This is officially creepy. Who is it from anyway? Daehyun flipped the ticket around trying to find an address or anything about the sender but it was in vain. There was no information about it. It's probably not for us anyw- Uh huh.. it is for us. The name on the side of the ticket clearly says so. Okay, it's not my call. I should tell Yongguk hyun- Nah, nevermind. He's too busy with Zelo. I'll show to the manager. Where's manager hyung? Oh, there he is.

Daehyun called the manager and showed him the ticket.

"I found this behind the dressing table. It's an invitation. Any idea what it's about?" The manager took one look at the ticket and gasped.

"Oh! It's the golden ticket! CEO said something about this and told us to make sure you go to this event thing. So, as ordered, you lot would have to go. Have fun okay? Maybe I can come too, right? Wow, the fun!" Daehyun chuckeled and playfully smacked the playful manager on his head. The manager looked at him and winked. "Have fun."

Daehyun went to the leader and showed it off to Yongguk about his precious find. After a few seconds, the lucky ticket was surrounded by the rest of the members.

"Cool," Himchan snatched it from Daehyun and stared at it. More like glared at it. Youngjae noticing it, nudged the man on his side, teasing him.

"Jealous?" Startled at first, Himchan scoffed.

"Me? No way! Why would I be jealous? And of a ticket? Don't be mad."

Instead of retorting back with insults, Youngjae just said one line that made Himchan ready to pounce and eat him alive.

"It's more glorious than you." 

While the chase of Tom (Himchan) and Jerry (Yongjae) went on with Zelo, Jongup and Daehyun busy watching the live show with money on bets, Yongguk bent down and picked up the earlier fallen ticket. He dusted it off to remove any dust, even if it was imaginary, and took his time to just look at it and admire it. He discovered that whoever did this had gone through a lot. Period. Nothing more to be said except that they went through a lot for this 'golden' ticket. He thought that it would be kind enough to at least visit the event as a thank you. It might be fun, too. Further thoughts were emitted when he heard their manager yelling at them to get ready to go on stage. Yongguk placed the ticket gently and safely away where they would return to pick it up later. After saying the final words, Yongguk led the group to the stage where both the cameras and their fans waited. It's going to be one of the many tiring days, but as long as it's fun, it's fine. Besides, they have something good to look forward to.

"We're going to this event, so get ready for it."

 

line_separator.png

 BTOB 

BTOB were snoring loudly and ungentlemanly despite their gentlemanly looks. Quite contradictory. Well, not all were sleeping. Some were sleeping, some dozing off in and out while the rest were awake doing something, anything to help reduce their boredom during the wait for their performance.

Ilhoon and Eunkwang were dead asleep on the couch, their heads lightly hitting each other after finally the second youngest nestled his head on the leader's shoulder. Minhyuk, Changseob and Peniel were on the floor, debating whether to listen to the music blasting through their earphones or to fall asleep. It was a tough decision. Really. Sungjae and Hyunsik were the only two from the group to be wide awake. Sungjae was reading a book while Hyunsik was flipping through a adult magazine. The managers were at one side of the room, talking and discussing about the new rumours, gossips or viscious scandals.

The clock said the time was near to 10 o'clock and that it was almost time for them to perform. In another 15 minutes or so, they were going to have to go on cameras for the performance. Their managers whistled the sleeping members awake to get ready with the other two awake members. 

Groaning, the members shuffled to the dressing table where the stylists did their magic when with the unspoken words ABRACADABRA!, the once groggy, sleepy, unpresentable looks for cameras turned to ones that were drop dead gorgeous even for a male. Too heartbreaking for the fans, they all swoon and spazz. It was too bad only one can be suitable for one member only. So limited. If only there was an unlimited access card somewhere...

Even after the 5 members were done, Sungjae and Hyunsik were still busy with whatever they were doing. Reading and flipping through magazines. They were getting late and Eunkwang was about to shout at them to hurry when he noticed something strange. He walked over to the maknae, 

"Sungjae, what is that...?"

Sungjae looked at the leader and raised his eyebrows, confused.

"What?"

Eunkwang pointed at it, "That!"

Sungjae looked at where he was pointing and did a 'oh...' with his mouth, "This?"

Eunkwang threw his arms into the air exasperately,

"Yes, that! So, what is that?"

Sungjae took it within his hands and lifted it up for everyone else to see and what they saw made them gasp. Sungjae merely shrugged and simply said,

"It's my bookmark." 

His other members gawked at him as if he was mental and were nearly expecting men in white uniforms to come charging in to whisk him away, far away to a place where not so normal people go to. Well, it is Sungjae after all that they were talking about. 

"Sungjae, why is that your bookmark?"

The maknae looked at at the second youngest in the group and shrugged again.

"Well, I found it first, so, I get to keep it. After all, 'Finders Keepers'." Ilhoon just stared at him, perplexed as the younger one smiled pleasantly.

Shaking his head, Eunkwang ruffled the maknae's hair fondly.

"Did you see if anything was written on it?" Sungjae shook his head no.

"I found it and thought it was a nice colour and POOF! it became my bookmark. It is really nice. But, I didn't see anything. Too busy reading my book, you know? Do you want to see it?" As the leader eagerly nodded his head , Sungjae handed the supposed bookmark to him with the other members already crowding around him. Looking at it, one thought crossed their minds...

...WOW!

Peniel was the most vocal one at the moment and he couldn't help himself from exclaiming in English,

"Oh My Beloved Santa Maria! It's breathtaking!" The members now turned to look at the English living man incredulously. 

"Oh my...Maria what?" Peniel looked at Minhyuk who was having one of the funniest looks ever. It was kind of cute, in his own way. How is he called an athletic idol anyway? Him being cute and all...

"You don't need to know. It's not important." Minhyuk looked unsure as he turned back to the 'bookmark'. He was still curious but as soon as his eyes caught sight of the goldy again, he was lost in it.

It was just like the others; golden and amazing. It was a gold colour with silver inscriptions. On the left side of the ticket, there was the name BTOB. It was perfectly engraved. The members couldn't help but wonder, like the rest of the other groups who had received the same golden gift, who the sender was. It was too perplexing. However, they figured they'd find it out when they go to the event they were invited to. That is, if they were allowed to...

​"Don't worry, you guys were actually ordered to go to this event. Man, you guys are lucky. Good luck for it anyway." There were shouts of excitement as they heard what their manager had said. Awesome! They couldn't wait for it!

"Wait, what do you mean by 'we were ordered to go'? By who and why?" The other manager shrugged at Changseob and replied,

"I don't know why but I know by whom. It was by CUBE CEO. He was the one who ordered you to go." The members looked at each other in puzzlement. Papa Hong Seung Song did? But why?

Peniel turned to look back at their managers and asked them, 

"Did he also ordered 4MINUTE Noonas, too?" Both the managers shook their heads no. Huh? Why?

"Then what about BEAST Hyungs? Were they ordered, too?" Again, they shook their heads. Weird.

"Why?"

Once again they shrugged, "We don't know. We just know that we are suppose to drop you all to this one place where it happens and pick you up later after midnight. That's all. We don't know anything else.You got anymore questions for us? Sorry, but we won't answer you because we can't. We don't have any other information, okay? Capiche?"

A pause.

"What's 'capiche'?" The members and the manager face-palmed upon Ilhoon's question.

"It means 'okay?'"

Ilhoon looked at Hyunsik with understandment,

"Ohhh~"

"Yeahhh~ Now you get it?" Hyunsik asked the boy.

Ilhoon nodded, "Yup! Thanks, hyung." 

The manager questioned them again, "Capiche?"

"Capiche."

"Good. Now, Sungjae and Hyunsik, get ready fast while the rest of you get going. Quickly!"

Soon, the waiting room was busy with two members busied by the stylists and the other five shuffling around the room for last minute check up before they rushed out the door to the stage. After approximately 10 to 15 minutes, BTOB was onstage performing for their screaming and cheering fans. It was going to be few more hours before the party gets started for the receivers of the epic golden ticket. It was just a matter of time. That's all.

 

line_separator.png

 EXO 

"Ge...ge...?"

"Gege...?"

"Gege."

"Gege!"

"GEGE!"

"HEY, KRIS?! YOUR PANDA IS CALLING YOU!"

"KRIS!!!"

"WAKEY, WAKEY!"

"AYO WADDUP, KREASE?!"

"He won't wake up."

"What should we do?"

"What do you mean by we? We are not doing anything, at least remove me from the we if we are going to do something to our beloved leader."

"Huh?"

"Hey, Suho hyung! What to do with our Kris hyung?! He's dead asleep! We'll miss our performance if he stays asleep!"

Suho looked at the bellowing Chen before passing a glance at the other leader passed out on the waiting's room leather sofa. 

"Call manager hyung."

Chen was puzzled at first but then, realisation hit him. A troll like him, it was a pleasure to see what was going to come. Oh Kris, I actually pity you. Can you believe that? Me pitying you?

When their manager came, the other members stayed back and looked on curiously as to how to wake their soulless, slumbering EXO-M leader up when the time comes. Suho, on the other hand, slowly stepped out the door. They thought their manager would tickle him or hit him with a stick or yell several octaves into his ears or maybe slap him hard. However, they were not expecting the manager to shoo them out the door leaving Kris behind. Alone. He switched off the lights until it was as dark as nightness and tuned up a slow, menacing, chilly music on the radio. The manager closed the door silently and stood as quietly as a statue and said not even a single word. The rest of the members merely stared at their managers as if he was not a man. What was he doing? Is this how he'll wake up Kris hyung? No way...

Nothing happened for as long as 5 minutes, but then suddenly, the weather changed tremendously. One second it was a calm, sunny day, then the next second, it was all stormy and scary with heavy thunder and rain. Noises could be heard inside the room and it was safe to say that whatever happening inside was... not good.

The other members were not ready to believe that their Canadian, charismatic leader was actually uncharismatic. This could be included as one of the 7 wonders of the world. Seriously, no kidding. Kris hyung is actually scared of scary music and dark rooms. Well, it's a given that the combo is quite terrifying, but to say that the EXO-M leader is terrified of something, well, that is something else. 

It took only a minute before the waiting room door was wrenched open with the obvious sound of the wailing hidges barely coming off. Uh-huh. The leader is pissed off and, yeah, flushed. He is embarrassed alright. 

"Who did that?!" He practically bellowed at the innocent audience. The two maknaes were already in their final stage of fainting plus hyperventilating. The rest of the members silently pointed their fingers at the evil yet quiet manager who was waiting behind the shadows. An attempt to stay hidden. A poor attempt, that is. For someone who could pull of that kind of trick, he seemed off. 

Kris flipped his head towards the figure who dared made him angry and was about to continue his bellowing when he suddenly realised that it was the manager. Kris was determined to tell him off about disturbing him and embarrassing him, however, he had enough sense and manners in him to know that shouting at elders, especially those way older than him and this manager, was not good at all. Kris sighed.

"You okay, man?" 

Kris glared at the hyper member in annoyance, but Chanyeol's bubble did not burst. He was having too much fun. Sighing again, Kris decided to ignore him and was about to turn back to their waiting room when he felt a tug on his sleeve. Whirling back, the Canadian did his infamous glare at the person except to find himself face to face with his sub-group maknae, Tao. What made his life harder than ever was the fact that he was faced with the most irresistible cute face he had seen in forever in the worst timing. 

"Are you alright, Gege?"

Kris looked at him lost. "Huh? Yea, I'm fine..."

Tao tilted his face to the side as if by doing so, he could discover whatever that was bothering his duizhang. This act flushed Kris even more. He could not control himself any longer. He reached out his hands and pinched on Tao's cheek to feel its softness. Kris sighed for the nth time today as he let go of his hand on the cheek and strolled back into the waiting room. 

Tao stood where he was and sulkily watched his favourite hyung's back as Kris walked away. Despite that, he still felt himself smiling, tugging at the corners of his lips. The pinch of his cheeks, he knew it was one of Kris' way of showing affection and to be able to receive it, well, he was flying to cloud nine.

"Hmph! Tao-ah! You're one lucky panda. First, he smiles and talks to you more often than he does to us. After that, he does skinships with you like hugging, patting, pinching... I just can't believe it! Our Kris hyung is actually doing these things! What about me? Is he going to-"

"Chanyeol..."

"-continue just like that? I love my members so much and I really love the fact that we all get along so well, but come on! Kris hyung behaving like that? That's epic! What's going to be next, huh Tao? Kissing and cuddling? No, wait. The cuddling part is already-"

"Chanyeol."

"-done, so what's left is the kissing and the...uhm...*cough* *cough* and then...you know... How old are you again, Tao? Nevermind. You get what I'm saying, right? You see, I'm your hyung and your member and I really care about you. I'm just making sure-"

"Chanyeol!"

"What! Aish... Can't you see I'm busy? Where was I just now? Oh yeah! Well, Tao, I'm just making sure that you're doing the right thing. I mean, you are very young and you have a lot of years ahead of you and all. You also need to be very careful with what you decide and choose. Also, don't forget about protection-"

"YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!"

Whack!

"Ah! Baekhyun pabo! Why did you do that and I didn't even get to finish my senten-"

"Don't you dare finish your sentence. Look at poor Tao now. Look what you did!" Baekhyun glared at the member that he was supposedly closest to with a look that said, Aren't you shameful?

Chanyeol glanced at the maknae, realising a minute too late that what he did was in fact quite shameful and outmost embarrassing. Especially for the poor panda. 

Tao was a dark shade of tomato red with his face heating up. He didn't know what else to do except wish the ground would open up and swallow him whole, leaving nothing of him behind so as to erase as much memory of this time as possible. Thank God Kris duizhang isn't here. Imagine if he was... Tao shivered.

Out of nowhere, Chen, the troll, started singing, "First comes love, then comes marriage then comes a baby in a carriage!"

A string of outbursts soon followed,

"Hyung!"

"Pabo-yah!"

"Chen!"

"...!"

"Chennie?!"

"..."

"Not you, too?!"

"Ayo, waddup Cheeen?!"

The last remark made the members gawk at their hyper member and face-palm their heads. Oh, Chanyeol... Maybe the whack on his head did more damage than anything else.

"Seriously, don't call me that."

"Ayo, wad-"

"I'm serious."

"..."

BWUHAHAHA!

The expression on Chanyeol's face was out of this world!He looked like a drunk kicked puppy slash kitten who had been thrown out of the house. The members continued laughing like animals, even Tao smiled, when suddenly, there was a whistle. A rather loud and fierce one. The members turned towards the source and was surprised to see Kris leaning against the doorway with something twirling around his fingers. It looked yellow, but probably it was a golden colour? 

Xiumin went to the leader and took it from him. As soon as he saw it, he gasped. 

"IT'S THE GOLDEN TICKET! ARE WE GOING TO WILLY WONKA'S CHOCOLATE FACTORY?! DAEBA- Ouch!"

Luhan looked up at Kris confusingly as to why he had flicked his fingers on his forehead. Did I say something wrong? Are we not going to the factory? But...but... Oh, man! 

Kai, who noticed the sad expression on his hyung's face, went over to him and kept an arm around him. "Don't worry, hyung. There's always a next time."

Sehun, upon hearing that, looked incredulously at his bestfriend. Was he being serious? "Kai, there's no such thing as-"

Kai hastily placed his finger on his lips to keep him quiet. "Shhh. Dreams can turn into reality."

Sehun stared. Then he scoffed at his silliness. Kai, Kai. Sehun smiled.

"This is not the kind of ticket you are thinking of, Luhan. Yes, it's a ticket and yes, it's a golden ticket, but this is not a ticket to a chocolate factory. Its a ticket to some kind of event."

"Event? What event?" Suho took the glimmering ticket from Xiumin's excited hands and looked at it. He gasped. Damn, it's impressive! Such impressive craft work. I'm impressed.

On the card, like the the cards before the one in Suho's hand, was encripted with words inviting the respective groups to an event or a party or a meeting or it could even be a prank. However, the beauty of the card was beyond words. It was like a prayer has been said and everyone had to be silent to respect the words spoken out or words that aren't audible and stays in the heart. Like the other cards before them, their group name was written on the left part of the card. The ticket was, simply putting, amazing. Suho wasn't the only one who had the same thought. The rest of the members were left dumbfounded, too.

"I don't know what the event is about, but I found this whole thing to be pretty strange and unnormal so, I talked to the manager hyungs and believe it or not, they told me that we are all to go. Actually, scratch that. They told me that we are forced to go. What do you think?"

"Oh, Kris hyung! So manly suddenly? What happened to the Kris a moment-"

"Don't go there, Chanyeol. I'm warning you." Kris made sure his glare could kill. Chanyeol, though, ignored him.

"Ooooo~ Someone's getting scary! Kris hyung is getting scary~ He's going to-"

Whack!

"Yah! It hurts!" Chanyeol whined as he nursed his abused head gently with his fingers. 

"Next time, if you don't want to get beat up, shut up. Okay?" Kris continued to glare at him.

"Beat up? Oooooo~ Someone's going to beat someone up!" The members snickered at Chanyeol being childish.

"You don't learn do you? Come here! Be honoured! I'm going to teach you now! Come here!" Kris chased after Chanyeol who was quick to get away as fast as he could.

"Why should I be honoured? I should be clucking my hands as a chicken while imitating you. Chicken leader! Cluck, cluck!" 

Kris yelled, "Chicken is not my style!"

That did it.

It was already too much now for the members as nearly a dozen of them fell to the floor clutching their stomachs from the un. Chanyeol who was busy escaping and running in circles accidently tripped on D.O., Sehun and Luhan. He fell to floor and stayed there, his shoulders only moving. More like shaking.

Kris who saw this thought he had hurt himself. He ran to him and shook him, "Yah, Chanyeol! Are you okay? Chanyeol!"

By now, the other members had stopped whatever they were doing and looked at Chanyeol's direction. They panicked. What happened to Chanyeol?!

They ran to Kris' and Chanyeol's side, frantically shaking him awake. His shoulders were still shaking.

"Yah Chanyeol! Wake up! Are you hurt? Answer me!" Baekhyun was starting to fear the worst when suddenly, sounds were heard. The members looked around trying to find the person making the noise, but soon they realised it was coming from below them. They looked down. It was coming from Chanyeol. 

His head moved and looked at s with tears in his eyes. They would have been worried and scared for him if not for that stupid, really stupid grin on his face. He pointed at Kris and gasped in between laughter,

"Chi...Chi...cken...is...not...not...my sty...my style" Kris raised his eyebrow in confusion. He didn't get what the rapper was saying. He turned to s that were already laughing. He narrowed his eyes. They understood what Chanyeol was trying to say. Kris looked back Chanyeol,

"What did you say?"

Chanyeol closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened them and stared straight at Kris with the -eating grin. 

"I said, 'Chicken is not my style'." Chanyeol continued grinning , but he was spotting a small smirk, too.

Kris still didn't get it. What is he say- Kris whipped his head towards Chanyeol, his eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, no, you didn't."

Chanyeol smirked fully, "I just did."

Kris stared at him for 5 seconds before he sighed and stood up. "It's really hard to teach you. I'd give anyone all my fortune if they could ever teach you manners."

Chanyeol chuckled, "It'd take forever for you to find one."

Kris snickered, "I know."

"Hey! We forgot about the ticket! Are we going?" Lay held out the ticket. 

"I say we go!"

The members looked at Chanyeol and was not surprised to find him bouncing up and down.

Baekhyun pulled at his counterpart's ear and said, "And why should we listen to you?"

Chanyeol put on his best kicked puppy face and replied with aegyo, "It's because you all love me, especially you, right?" Baekhyun stared at the adorable eyes, trying with every last inches of his strength to not give in, but not after 10 seconds long, just as Kris had done before with Tao, Baekhyun pinched Chanyeol's cheeks adoringly with an "Aish..."

"Who say we should go? We'll vote."

Out of 12 members, 12 voted a yes.

"Then, it's decided. We are all going to this event! Let's have fun!"

Cheers were heard until they were called for their performances. As they performed, thoughts were stuck on the night. They just couldn't wait for the time to come.

The special night, wait for us. We are coming.

 

line_separator.png

 C-CLOWN 

"What to do, what to do, what to do?! Yah, Maru! What should I do?"

"Hmm..."

"What should I do?"

"Hmm."

"What should I do?"

"Hmm."

"Hmm? What's that? I'm asking you what should I do?"

"Hmm."

"Hey, Maru! You're so mean! Don't be mean to your hyung. I feel sad..."

"Hmm."

"Quit it, Maru. What's hmm? Are you sick or something?"

"Hmm..."

"MARU!"

Maru jumped at the outburst of his name. He looked up from his book and found himself facing with a rather upset, pissed off and unhappy Siwoo. Maru awkwardly scratched the back of his head, trying hard to recall whatever had made his hyung angry. After a few more scratches and humming, he couldn't find the answer. He looked at Siwoo one more time, not surprised that he was still fuming.

"Umm...Did I do something wrong?"

"You seriously don't know?"

Maru scratched his head again. "No."

Siwoo stared at the maknae. Seriously? After calming down a bit, he chuckled inwardly. Aigoo, our maknae.

"Nevermind. Just help me with something, will you?"

Mary stopped scratching his head, puzzled with the change of attitude.

"O...kay..."

"I'm being serious here and I need your help. Okay?"

"Okay, okay. I'll help. What is it?"

Siwoo started munching on his lips nervously. 

"I kind of broke Rome hyung's laptop."

If only Maru's gasp was not so overdramatic. Siwoo groaned and couldn't help himself from asking,

"Is it bad?"

Maru didn't know Siwoo hyung was this much as an idiot. He respects the hyung but, this was too much.

"You broke Barom hyung's new laptop and you are asking if it is bad?"

Siwoo could only nod his head, further proving his idiocy level of that of a master.

"Yeah."

Maru went closer to Siwoo and said to his ears, "You can only pray hyung does not find out. You can only pray, hyung. That is all I can help you with. I pray to God, I seriously pray to the God up there, that Barom hyung does not ever find out about his laptop. If he does-"

"WHO BROKE MY LAPTOP?!"

Siwoo turned a pale white. He resembled a handsome ghost. Yet, he's still alive. Maru gulped. He pitied Siwoo hyung. He continued in his ears, "-you'll be dead."

Maru hurriedly strided to the waiting room's sofa and lay down, pretending as if he was sleeping. Beside him, Kangjun hyung was lazily sitting on the sofa, a secret smile playing on his lips. He had heard the quiet conversation between Maru and Siwoo. Oh boy, oh boy.

Rome entered and strolled around the room, glaring at each of s one by one as if he could get immediate answers to his ferocious one question. Kangjun merely sat and swung is legs, bored as ever but still curious as all others are. Except for Siwoo and Maru. And of course Rome. T.K. who was busy listening to some rapping competition on his iPad was startled by the leader's outburst. His eyes were as big as saucers, no, as big as two white moons. Ray, on the other hand, was too busy sleeping. Really sleeping. He was caught up in his dreamworld, he didn't even twitch in his sleep when Rome shouted. 

Maru struggled. He was trying his hardest to stay asleep without being caught by the leader. When Rome was angry, fire is burning. He kept on fidgeting, nervous all over again. Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep... Oh God...

Kangjun just watched, entertained by the scenario. It's not every time he gets to see their leader getting heated up. This was like once in a lifetime chance. Wow, hyung's eyes are burning! Get ready, Siwoo.

"I'll ask really nicely. Who broke my laptop, my brand new laptop?"

Everyone was quiet.

"You are really not going to answer me?"

Very quiet.

Rome breathed in very slowly, taking his time to calm down. My laptop, goodbye...

"Alright! I'm sorry I shouted. Can you please tell me who broke it? Anyone? I promise I won't scold or shout."

"You promise?"

Rome looked at Siwoo and frowned. You've got to be kidding me... Him?! Why?!

"You did it?"

"Promise me."

"Wh-"

"Promise me."

Rome glared at Siwoo. He was already getting really angry. He scowled and did his best on biting down his tongue. Very hard.

"I promise."

"Really?"

Pause. "Yes."

"I broke it. Bye." Siwoo rushed out of the door before anyone could even comprehend what he said. However, Rome did and oh boy how cross he was. He had not expected in his wildest dream that Siwoo, out of all people, had broken his laptop. Siwoo out of all people. It was as if he had betrayed him yet he didn't. Nonetheless, the feeling of betrayal was strong. Too strong. Rome bursted. He ran out the door with balled up fist but as soon as he stepped out, Kangjun saw him come back in with Siwoo behind him. Huh? Then he saw their manager tailing behind both of them, ushering them to be quiet and to get inside the room. Kangjun chuckled.

The manager looked at Rome warily,

"I don't know what you're so noisy about-"

"Siwoo-"

"-and I don't want to know." Manager looked around the room for a while then went about to business. He removed the earphones from T.K.'s ears, shook the sleepy Ray awake and just glanced at Kangjun who was busy smirking. The manager went over to Maru and was about to touch his shoulders when he jumped straight up and shouted a "I'm awake!" After everyone was attentive, the manager continued,

"I have something to tell you guys."

"You are resigning?"

The manager hit T.K. on the head. The members bawled laughing, although Rome was still somehow upset about his laptop.

"You've got invitation."

The members were just puzzled, not knowing how to react to the news. Invitation...?

Well, Siwoo knew how to react.

"Is it just me or does that phrase 'You've got invitation' remind you of the advertisement in computers where they-"

All the members interrupted him, "Shut up, Siwoo!"

Siwoo bowed his head immediately and yelled a "Yes!" automatically.

Rome smirked. 

Rome turned to the manager, "What invitation?"

"Dunno."

"Where is it to?"

"Dunno."

"Who is it invited from?"

"Dunno."

"Then, why are we invited?"

"Dun-"

"Don't you dare."

"Dunno."

Rome sighed and slumped on the sofa mumbling "...dunno, dunno, dunno. What is he? A robot?"

The manager made a final note and left the waiting room,

"The CEO told me to tell you that after your performances, you are to immediately go back to your dorms, rest for a couple of hours, get ready and I'll be there to drop you off to the destination. It's compulsory. No backing down, okay?"

"Yes!"

Rome jumped up, "Wait, wait, wait. Earlier, I asked you where we were going to and you said-"

"Dunno."

Rome scratched his head irritatedly,

"Yeah, 'Dunno.' So, why is that you know where to drop us to?"

The manager stared at the leader without blinking. After approximately 4 seconds, he blinked.

"Dunno." And he left the room.

Rome could only just stare after him.

"Hey, hey! Is this the invitation?! It's daebak! Look at it!" Maru became hyper as he held some sort of card, waving it in the air.

Rome just glanced at him and went to sit on the couch, "Nothing can surprise me anymor-" Maru had strode to Rome, flicking the gold card towards him. Rome took one look and gasped. He gawked at it in awe and then snapped up to look at Maru.

"Why is that I feel as if I have been interrupted so many times today while I talk?"

Maru tilted his face, confused.

Rome shook his head annoyed and turned back to look at the ticket or card or whatever it was. It was gorgeous! 

"Hey, Ray! Look! Isn't it cool?!" Maru was still excited. Rome snickered to himself and Kangjun had a secret smile on him.

Ray looked up from his pillow and made a small, sleepy smile and said in a dreamy voice, "Yea..." 

Maru pouted at the lack of responce. He shrugged giving up. Suddenly, he felt the object between his fingers disappear. He looked around looking for it when he found himself infront of Siwoo who was busy playing around with the card. Like the other golden ticket, the particular group's name was inscribed on the left side. The card was a marvellous piece of art. An incarnation of Pablo Picasso or maybe Leonardo da Vinci. 

Maru tried snatching it away from Siwoo but, it was in vain. He pouted again, sad. He was about to beg for it when their manager entered once again to yell at them. A single sentence that got them scurring hurriedly to the door.

"Guys, get your bottoms up and get ready because you've got a performance to perform!"

Like any other group, they too thought about the invitation. It was quite mysterious and for some reasons they were more than eager to attend the invitation.

"Hey, you know that invitation thing our manager hyung was talking about? His voice was so similar to the advert-"

"Shut up, Siwoo!"

Oh man..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

line_separator.png

 SHINEE 

SHINEE was in a hurry, they had accidently woken up half an hour late and was now rushing into the building in a messy, single file. They quickly went into their waiting room after meeting and bowing down to their sunbaes, SUPER JUNIOR, whom they have met in the hallway. They slumped into the chairs,catching their lost breaths. Before even trying to breathe, their managers barged in and ushered them to get ready for their stage. They were next to perform. Taemin whined and Key beautifully cursed under his breath.

"Hyung!~ Do we have to?~ I'm tired..." Minho looked at the pouting maknae and went over to sit beside him. He took Taemin's head and placed it on his lap. He looked up at the manager and asked,

"How long do we have?"

The manager raised up his watch, indicating the time and saying that they have 20 minutes. Minho nodded and turned back to Taemin.

"Sleep for at least 10 to 15 minutes. It may help you. Amongst our members, you are fast to get ready, so it's no problem, right hyung?" He looked at the manager for approval. Thankfully, the responce was a nod. Taemin looked unsure.

"Are you sure? Am I troubling you? I don't want to bother you..." Minho just smiled and shook his head.

"It's fine. Now, just sleep before I change my mind~" Taemin grinned and yelled a "Thank you, hyung!" and closed his eyes for a small nap. 

"You know, Taemin is one lucky boy to have Minho. I'm jealous for some reason." Key pursed his lips and started pouting. Minho raised an eyebrow,

"A boy?"

Key glanced at him and shrugged,

"Well, he's gender is a boy, not a girl. He looks like a boy, well, not exactly, but his genes are. He acts like a boy, not a man. He thinks like a boy. He is a boy. And he's clingy to you like a little boy. You know, like a child with its mother, but in your case, I don't really know if it's mother or father with child. It's something else. So, yeah, he's a boy." Minho continued looking at Key with the other brow raised but then, he just shook his head and looked down at Taemin affectionately until soon he fell asleep. Key sighed and was about to sit down when he saw Onew staring at him weirdly with chicken stuffed in his mouth. If the atmosphere wasn't weird, Key should have laughed his bottoms out. But, he did choke on his saliva. Onew, their leader, was at the moment just gawking at Key and looking, if he must say, adorable with mouth full of chicken. The leader's soulmate.

"What are you looking at, Onew hyung? Chicken on my face?" Key was trying contain his smile. Onew was really a funny guy. Onew flushed, chewing his food and swallowing it all at one time. He drank some water, swallowed some more and turned to Key,

"There's no chicken on your face because if there was I could have eaten you but, unfortunately, Jonghyun would not allow me to do so." 

"What is he, your mother, my mother?"

"Well, no, not to me but I think he is something more than that to you." Key frowned.

"He is?" 

A shadow loomed beside him. "Yes, I am."

Key pursed his lips again, "Uh-huh. And what might you be? Other than my mother? My father? No, maybe my grandmother? I'm sorry but I already have grandmothers."

Jonghyun thought for a moment. "How about your guardian?"

Key scowled, "No, thank you very much. I'm perfectly capable of handling and taking care of myself."

"But a guardian also-"

Key lifted his hand, "I said, no thank you."

"How about your godmother, no, your godfather?"

"What? Godfather? Seriously? No."

"Your protector."

"No."

"Your brother?"

"No."

"Your caretaker?"

"No!"

"Your guard."

"No way! Can you please stop-"

"Ah! Your significant other!"

"-it alread-HUH?! My what?! Do you even have any idea what you just said?" Key was shock by what Jonghyun had said. Really?!

"Yeah. Significant other. It's like your soulmate or husband or something close like that, right?"

Key was a dark red, "Uh-huh...And...?"

Jonghyun merely looked at Key, no idea what he was talking about. "And...? And what?"

Key bowed his head and tried clearing his head. Okay, it was just a joke, just a joke, just a joke, just a joke. He lifted his head and forced a smile. Just a joke...

"Nothing."

Jonghyun gazed at him closer for a while, but then, he straightened. He smiled. A more truer smile than what Key was currently wearing. 

"Oh yeah! Before I forget, I've got something to tell you. A while back, I found this! It's golden colour, but I don't know if it is real. Anyway, this thing is so cool! It's jjang! Look." Key was still thinking many thoughts about the previous conversation and what he didn't know was that Onew was actually listening to what they have said to each other. By the end of it, Onew had to turn away to laugh to himself as he saw Key's expression. Oh Key...

Onew looked at the ticket Jonghyun was holding and just kept on looking at it. Wha- What the heaven is that?! Is that a card? 

Onew went over to him and carefully took it within his hands, examining it as carefully as possible. OMG! It's amazing. Who did this?

Key, who had by the time looked up at the card, gasped. Key was a man who loves drawing, painting and anything to do with art. And what was there before his eyes was something that went far beyond the dynamics of the beauty of art. It has surpressed to a whole new level. Key reached out and gingerly felt it and took it from Onew. It felt silky soft with its hardness. It was shiny just like their group name. The word SHINEE was written, like the others, on the left side of the card. It was an invitation to a surprise event at 6:00 p.m. Are we going? He really wanted to go. He wants to meet the person who had made this masterpiece. An art Key has never seen before. An art a diva had never seen before.

He glanced at Onew's dumbfounded face and softly asked him, "Are we going?"

Onew didn't move. Key shook him until he came out of his stance, startled and said "Huh?"

Key managed to chuckle quietly. "Are we going?"

Jonghyun interjected, "Of course we are going! We have to!"

Key agreed silently and so did Onew. 

When 7 minutes was left, one of their managers came in bearing a news.

"After your performance, you are ordered to rest and get ready for a surprise event. You were supposed to get a card of invitation, but I don't know where it is..." Key held it up.

"Is it this?"

Manager nodded his head, brightening up, "Yes. Where did you find it?"

"I didn't. Jonghyun did." Everyone looked at Jonghyun.

"I found it behind the door."

The manager raised his eyebrows, "The door?" He looked at the door then back to Jonghyun, unsure of his statement. "Really?"

Jonghyun nodded.

"Okay. Well, then, get ready fast. I've got to talk to the CEO. And please, wake up those two lovebirds." He pointed to the 2min couple.

Key giggled and said that they would. "Thanks. Don't be late. See you." The manager waved to them and exited.

"WE ARE GOING TO A PARTY! YES!!!" 

Jonghyun screamed his lungs out. Key and Onew closed their ears. The 2min couple were already waking up thanks to Jonghyun's outburst. Key and Onew mouthed a thank you to Jonghyun for waking them up without them having to do it. The things Jonghyun could do...

Taemin got up and sat up asking groggily, "What's going on?" Minho rubbed his sleepy eyes.

Jonghyun rushed over to Taemin and held his hands, "We are going to a party! A party! Can you believe it?! Oh yeah!" Jonghyun was behaving like a child. He probably should have become the maknae.

Jonghyun let go and left the room, all ready and hyper. He was too excited.

Minho said, "Huh?"

Key and Onew shook their heads and followed Jonghyun out.

Minho and Taemin looked at each other before hurrying to catch up with them.

"WHAT PARTY?!" 

It took a while for the couple to get an answer out of them, but when they did, they were scolded and chased back to the waiting room to dress up and get ready. They apologised and bowed and everything was good. It was going to get better when the clock strikes 6:00 o'clock night.

 

line_separator.png

 SUPER JUNIOR 

"Did anyone of you see my iPhone anywhere?"

Sungmin looked around at s who shook their heads negative. 

He sighed, "Oh man."

Leeteuk went over to Sungmin and kept his arm around the younger one. The leader pulled him closer and asked him,  "Where was the last time you saw it?"

Sungmin rubbed his chin and pondered. "Well, umm, it was on the sofa in our dorm then I saw it in the kitchen. After that, I saw it...saw it...hmm...yeah! I left it on the table in the hall while I took a short nap. And then...and then...ummm...then...I don't know! I can't remember." Sungmin looked at Leeteuk and pouted. 

Leeteuk chuckled, "It's fine. You probably lost it during that time at the hall. Okay, maybe there were people with you. Who was with you in the hall?"

"Only Kyuhyu..." Sungmin's eyes widened comically, "Kyuhyun! He took it!" That Kyuhyun...! He actually took my iPhone without even asking, no, forget asking, without me knowing that he took it.

The members snickered, unsurprised by the maknae's tricks. Even though Sungmin knows about the youngest one's character, he was stubbornly upset. 

At that moment, Kyuhyun walked in through the door. It was perfect timing. The other members gasped dramatically. This caused Kyuhyun to look up in puzzlement.

"Oh-oh."

"Here comes trouble~"

"This is what you call perfect timing!"

"Really? I thought this only happened in movies and dramas. Way to go, Kyuhyun!"

Kyuhyun pulled out the earphones and raised his eyebrow to emphasise his confusion.

"What's the problem?"

"You!" Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin who was pointing an accusing finger at him.

Kyuhyun trailed the finger's direction towards him and stared at it before tilting his head, further confused, "Me?"

"Yes, you! What are you doing with my iPhone?"

"Your iPhone? What about it?"

"What are you doing with it?"

"Listening? With the earphones?"

"That's what I'm say- Oh God, don't tell me that's my earphones, too?" 

Kyuhyun looked again, this time at the earphones. He raised it up and stared at it. He frowned his eyebrows together.

"I don't know."

It was Sungmin's turn to stare. "You don't know whose earphones you took?"

Kyuhyun shook his head still looking at the mysterious earphones.

"Are you telling me that you randomly picked up the earphones without having the slightest clue whose it belonged to?" Sungmin continued staring, not really believing the maknae's high level of cluelessness. 

"Yup. But they were really nice, so I took it. I'll return it though. I don't think this is yours."

"What makes you so sure about it? Been using it?"

"I don't know."

Sungmin sighed. "Of course."

"When was the last time you used it, hyung? It's been a long time right? I bet you forgot how yours looked like. Did you even have one?"

Sungmin was about to reply back but he stopped. Now that he thought it through, when was the last time he used it? He took one last look at the earphones just to make sure. He didn't want it to go back to the evil maknae. He tried and he tried to recall it, but he just couldn't remember. Kyuhyun smirked secretly.

"I guess it might not be mine, but that phone's mine. Give it back." 

Kyuhyun pouted, though he still returned it to his hyung. "It's an iPhone."

"Same thing!"

"No it's not..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Did you say something?" 

"Nothing."

Sungmin narrowed his eyes. Something looks and sounds fishy. He sighed soon after. He went towards the door and exited the room.

As soon as the aegyo member left, the other members looked at Kyuhyun. Some were amused, some were in disbelief while some others couldn't care any less. Really, what can they do with their naughty maknae? He's just out of their control. In reality, the earphones actually belonged to Sungmin and how Kyuhyun managed to trick him, no one knows.

Heechul went to the maknae and lightly bumped him on his shoulder with a bright smile.

"I really taught you well, my son." 

Kyuhyun looked at Heechul and raised an eyebrow, "Your son?"

Heechul nooded, "Yeah. You are my son from now onwards. I'll bring you up and nurtue you into a true man. I can't have you wasting all that skills, can I?"

"Excuse me, hyung? What exactly have you taught me?" At that moment, it was inevitable to say that the whole room was filled with bellowing laughters and snickers. Heechul, well Heechul, he stared. That's all he could do. He just stared at the younger one, his ears b a bright red. Kangin who was beside him pulled the diva towards him and started teasing him. Heechul pushed him off and stormed away and out of the waiting room, searching for Sungmin so that he could drown in tears.

"Wooyutbigal Kim Heechul~ Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul~" Milky skin Kim Heechul~ I love you Kim Heechul~

The chant echoed through the hallway but Heechul chose to ignore it. His pride was already hurt by the evil maknae. Next time, he should watch out for the young one if he has to survive.

Ryeowook frowned at Kangin dismissively, "You've really done it now, Kangin hyung. And you actually teased your hyung, wow."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. With those bright ears, he looked like a damsel in distress." 

Despite the situation, Ryeowook found himself in fits of giggles which was soon followed by the the other chuckles of the members.

"Hey! Is this cool or what?!" 

Yesung's voiced boomed above all the laughters. This sudden explosion made the members choke on their laughters as they got scared out of their wits. 

"Yah! Do you really want to kill us that bad?!" Eunhyuk scowled. Donghae, who has a soft spot for the anchovy, pulled the rapper towards him and patted him on his back to comfort him. It wasn't long before the other was melting away in Donghae's arms. It did not go unnoticed by the others. 

"Eeekkk! Where's the toilet? I want to gag."

"Aish! Seriously?! Now?!"

"Get a room!"

"Aww~ Aren't they sweet~"

"You and your hormones. You've got to shut it down soon before it takes over you."

"Eunhae is real! You guys, can you believe it?! Eunhae is real!"

That shout got everyone's attention. They looked at the person and lo and behold, it was none other than their Yesung. Eunhyuk frowned.

"Don't tell me you are a fan of Eunhae?" 

Despite not wanting to believe it, Yesung was already bobbing his head up and down like a kindergarten child.

Eunhyuk, alongside the other members, face-palmed themselves. They can never really understand the vocalist. He's something for sure.

"Anyway, before the drama, what was it that made you scream like a woman going through labor?" That made the room shake with laughter. Again. 

Yesung blushed at what Shindong said. He cleared his throat and replied, "This." He showcased a single card in front of s. 

Shindong took it and looked at it. Then, he looked up at Yesung with an upraised eyebrow. "This was what made you scream like a women going through labor?" 

Yesung glanced at the card and realising that it was backwards he flipped it over. Shindong screamed. Like a woman going through labor. The irony brought back deja-vu as the room fell into fits of laughter all over again. Yesung smirked satisfied.

"Shindong, are you in labor?" Yesung chuckled as he saw Shindong's ears turning red. 

Siwon walked towards them and bent down to pick up the card that Shinding had dropped the moment he screamed. As he flipped it to see the front, it was an understatement to say that the golden card was really good. It was beyond that. It was as if the world's renowed and best craftsmen and women came together to produce a mastepiece. To have and hold it before his eyes, he was genuinely amazed. It nearly brought tears to his eyes.

The rest of the members crowded around Siwon to examine the card that had made Shindong shocked. As soon as they saw it, they gasped. Some chocked on their words while others stayed muted. The card, like any others received, was golden with words inscribed in silver. The word SUPER JUNIOR was written on the left side, neatly and beautifully. In the center, it was an invitation to the surprise event.

"I'm going. I want to go. I know about this card. I've heard about it going around to the idol groups. Some were INFINITE, BIG BANG, SHINEE, CCLOWN, BAP, EXO and BTOB. If any of the group got this golden card, they were invited to some sort of amazing party. And seeing that SUPER JUNIOR got it, it means we get to PARTY! Yes!" Kangin bumped his fist into the air. Though Leeteuk was quite unsure.

"Our managers-"

Kangin looked at the leader, "And those who got the ticket meant that they have gotten permission from their managers. Oh, scratch that, they've got permission from the CEO." The members widened their eyes at the news. Really?!

"And how in the world do you know this?"

Kangin smiled sweetly, "I've got my sources." 

Leeteuk wasn't done with his questioning,"Are you sure about us getting permission?"

"Ask manager hyung over there."

Before Leeteuk could even open his mouth, their manager was already nodding his head, answering the unasked question.

"Wow."

It was silent for a while, but soon, it was a party itself inside the waiting room. It was no doubt that they were going to the surprise party.

"Call Heechul and Sungmin!"

"Yes, sir!"

 

line_separator.png

 FT ISLAND 

"Come out, come out wherever you are~!"

The room was quiet except for-

"What are you doing?"

Hongki turned around and glanced at Seunghyun for a split second before turning back to his previous posture; his legs bent and his arms out with his upper body pushed forward. He was searching for something.

"Nothing."

Seunghyun continued looking at his hyung before shrugging and turning his attention back to what was in front of him. His iPod. He was hunting for some good music to listen to. He had to keep his mind busy for another few minutes or so before he dies trying to find out what Hongki was doing.

Suddenly, Hongki screamed, "Gotcha!"

Seunghyun screamed, too, "What?!"

Hongki ignored him, "Not here..."

Seunghyun's right eye twitched in frustration. What is Hongki hyung looking for? Seunghyun got up from the chair and marched to where his hyung was. He was about to yell out the question when the door burst open. Wow, great timing.

The other 3 members piled in one by one with Jonghyun, the leader, first followed by Minhwan and Jaejin.

Seunghyun went to the leader and asked him, “Hyung, can you go and ask Hongki hyung what he is looking for?  I know it sounds childish, but it’s really bugging me.”

Jonghyun looked at Seunghyun for a while then turned to look at the member famous for 2 things; picking his nose and painting his nails. He was currently on all fours searching for something under the sofa.

The leader looked at Seunghyun, “Why me?”

Seunghyun stared at Jonghyun as if his brain screws were loose and understanding his mother tongue was something he could not do.

“Well, you are the leader.  Leader do stuff like these. Talking to another member who seems quite out of his mind is one of the many. And, hyung, as you are the leader, you’ve got to do it.”

Jonghyun blinked at the younger one. He looked at the other two sane members. They were nodding their heads, agreeing to whatever Seunghyun had said.

Jonghyun sighed and trotted to where Hongki was now lifting another sofa to look underneath it.

"What are you doing, Hongki?"

Silence.

...Silence.

Still silen-

"Nothing much."

Jonghyun nearly fell. It takes him this long to respond?! "Can I help you?"

Hongki looked at the leader, "With what?"

Jonghyun cleared his throat, "With whatever you are doing."

Hongki moved beside the drawing table, "And what am I doing?"

He picked up cosmetics after cosmetics, desperate to find it.

"Umm... You are searching for something?"

"And what something is that?"

Jonghyun scratched his head, "Something you're searching for...?"

Hongki paused. He gawked at Jonghyun, "What is that something I'm searching for?"

"It's something."

"Yea-"

"AISH! QUIT IT ALREADY, WILL YOU?!"

Hongki and Jonghyun turned to look at the second youngest ruffling his hair messily and in frustration. Minhwan and Jaejin had automatically raised their hands in defense in case Seunghyun pounced on them.

Minhwan looked at the leader, "Seunghyunnie, he is, let's just say he's a bit annoyed."

Seunghyun glared steadily. Minhwan rephrased his statement, "He's annoyed BIG TIME."

Jonghyun gazed at the younger one in bewilderment, "But why?!"

For the second time today, Seunghyun's eyes twitched. Why didn't I expect this? He sighed. Whatever is done is done.

Seunghyun asked Hongki a very sensitive question, "What are you doing?"

Hongki tilted his head, "I'm looking for something."

"I know it's something because no one looks for nothing! What I'm try..." He stopped. He turned and looked at Jaejin.

"It's something...because no one looks...for nothing...?" Jaejin mumbled the sentence then looked up at the Seunghyun with shining eyes.

"Seunghyun-ah! You're a clever boy! From now onwards I'll admire you until I reach my grave."

The other members were bewildered.

Seunghyun didn't know what to say. Minhwan said it for him. "Are you serious, hyung?"

Jaejin looked at Minhwan, "No."

Huh?

"But a moment ago, you said..." Minhwan scratched his forehead.

Jaejin shook his head, "The moment is gone."

O...kay...

"FOUND IT!" The 4 members jumped. They qualified for the high jump competition.

"Hongki! Stop it already. You scared the living soul out of us!"

Hongki wasn't listening to the leader. He was busy staring at something in his hands. It was yellow colour. The members, curious, looked at it more carefully and frowned. It wasn't a yellow colour, it looked more like... gold?

As they moved closer, they chocked. And they fell. But they stood up quickly.

Jonghyun asked, "Hong...ki? What is...that?"

Hongki smiled a beautiful smile. He looked so pure and innocent. He almost looked like a baby. The members stared in awe.

Hongki replied, "It's my treasure."

"From where did you get it?" Jaejin couldn't stop himself from gawking at the card. It was art!

"Under the pillow." They didn't bother asking.

Seunghyun moved nearer, "Hyung, can I hold it?"

"No."

Seunghyun held the leader's shoulder for support from the rejection. "Please? I won't hurt it. I promise." 

Hongki looked at his dongsaeng. He contemplated for a while. "Alright, but be careful!" 

As soon as it was within his grasp, Seunghyun was spellbound. The ticket was beautiful and on the left side was the name F.T. ISLAND encripted smoothly with style. 

"Have you ever wondered where beautiful people come from? Or beautiful things?" The members looked at the maknae, Minhwan. "No? Well, I've always wondered."

"Hey, there's something written on it."

"What does it say?" 

"We are invited to an event." The members stared at Hongki in puzzlement.

"How did you know? You didn't even read it."

"I heard from Heechul."

"Huh?"

Hongki sighed, "All this while, I've been searching for this. I heard from Heechul that SUPER JUNIOR and many other groups received an invitation in the form of a golden card that invited them to a surprise event. I asked the manager whether we were invited and he said yeah so, I went to business."

"Cool. Next time, hyung, tell us clearly, okay?" Seunghyun shook his head at the thought of how he suffered a while back from his hyung's behaviour.

"I'll see." 

Seunghyun stared at Hongki while the other members laughed. 

Jonghyun stopped laughing and looked at Hongki, "Do we have permission, though?"

Hongki waved his hand in the air, "Yeah, yeah. I asked the managers, remember? That means it's an okay."

"Well, that's good then. What's the time no- Oh ! Guys! Get ready! It's our turn to perform now. Hurry up!" 

"Wasn't manager hyung suppose to let us know?" Jaejin looked around, "Where is he anyway?"

"He left us."

"WHAT?!" The members yet again dumbfoundedly stared at Hongki.

"I said he left us."

"Why?!"

Hongki glanced at Minhwan, "He left to buy some juice before we go on stage. He'll be back any moment."

Silence. And then-

THWACK!

"Yah idiot! You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Jonghyun glared at the laughing vocalist.

"You should have seen your faces!" Hongki gasped between his words and held his aching stomach.

"You little...!" Jonghyun pinched his cheeks. At that moment, the door opened.

The members found their manager at the doorway with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Why aren't you ready, yet?" He pulled out his watch and then started yelling. "Yah! Look at the time! You're going to be late! What are you doing relaxing around?! Go! Get ready quickly! I'm giving you 10 minutes! 600 seconds! Quickly!"

The members scurried around the room slightly afraid of their manager. They managed to get all the finishing touch ups before going onstage. They performed as their fans cheered them on. Their excitement for the night showed in the way they played and it brought good results. As they finished performing, they hurried home and got ready for the event. 

They just couldn't sit still anymore.

 

line_separator.png

 MBLAQ 

"Hey, did you know? Did you know? Did you know? Did you know? Did you kn-"

"Did I know what?!"

"Oh. You were listening."

GO stared at Mir as if he was half-drunk, half-mental. "Who wouldn't?! You were sitting there, jumping on that couch, yelling 'did you know" for the past 5 minutes! I don't even know how I stayed quiet all this time."

"That's called a talent."

"How is that called a talent?!"

"It's becaus-"

"I don't even want to know!" 

"But you just said-"

"It's okay. I don't want to know. My bad. Go and annoy someone else. Go and annoy Leejoon."

Mir was confused, "Was I annoying you?"

"Ye-" GO stopped himself. He didn't want to hurt the maknae. He may be annoying, but he was still their maknae. "No, you weren't. It's just that...It's just... I was just busy. That's all. Why are you here anyway? Weren't you with Dongwoon a while back?"

Mir nodded and fell back on the couch, folding his arms. "I was, but then he had to go back to BEAST's waiting room to get ready."

"Oh..."

"I'm going to Leejoon. Sorry if I disturbed you."

"It's fine. Oh, where's Seungho?"

"I don't know. He came to the waiting room first but then he took off looking for someone. Don't know what for."

"Okay, well, thanks."

Mir walked over to Leejoon and shook his shoulders. "Hyung, do you want to know something?"

Leejoon looked up at Mir and raised an eyebrow, "What is it?"

Mir grinned, glad that he got his hyung's attention. He pulled out a chair and sat beside him. "I've heard from Kangin hyung that whoever gets a golden ticket will be able to go to some kind of awesome party. SUPER JUNIOR got it. Kangin hyung told me. He was really excited." 

Leejoon was interested, "Who else got it?"

"BTOB, C-CLOWN, EXO, SHINEE, BIG BANG, FT ISLAND, BAP, INFINITE and some more. I forgot who else got it but they are so lucky! I wish we could have it. Do you think we would have it?" 

"I don't know... How does it look like?"

Mir pondered, "Well, by what Kangin hyung told me, it looks like..." Mir gasped as he saw their leader walk into the room holding a card in his hand. "LIKE THAT!" Mir rushed over to Seungho and took the card from him.

"Hyung, from where did you get this?! Where did you find it?! Is it for us?!"

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down, will you? Thunder found it and yeah, it is for us."

Mir's eyes widened and he screeched. GO jumped from his chair, Leejoon winced, Seungho covered his ears and Thunder, who was a moment ago, sleeping, woke up. 

"What's all this noise?"

Mir ran to him and jumped on top of Thunder, bouncing. "You found this?!"

Thunder looked at the card that was frantically being waved around in front of his eyes. He lazily replied back, "Yes."

Mir caught Thunder by surprise by hugging him as tightly as humanely possible. "Thank you a lot, hyung! I love you! You are the best!"

"Thanks...?"

Mir got down from the sofa and asked the leader, "We are going, right?"

"Right."

"You're serious?"

"Yes."

"No jokes?"

"No. If you want to shout, shout. What's the harm-"

Mir shouted at the top of his lungs in ecstasy. The other members winced hard.

Thunder, Leejoon and GO scowled at Seungho who was rubbing his head sheepishly. "Maybe there was harm in it."

GO shook his head, "Now you say it."

Mir was lost in his world. The card was gold with silver writtings. Their group name was on the left part of the card. It was glorious. Secretly, when Thunder had found the card under the sofa, he had a mild heart attack. He swore he would never tell s about it.

"I'm going to show this to Dongwoon and the other BEAST hyungs. Can I show it? Please?"

"Fine but-"

Mir was out the door before Seungho could finish his word.

Leejoon patted his hyung on the back in sympathy. "That's the maknae for you."

"I know... They grow up so fast..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

 

line_separator.png

 VIXX 

"Hello everyone! This is Ken from Ken's TV! How are you all today?" Ken pointed the video camera towards himself.

"Not good."

Ken turned to the speaker. It was Hyuk. He moved towards him, the camera already pointing.

"Why is that, Mr. Hyuk?"

Hyuk looked at Ken, "It's because of you."

"Well, tha- What? Yah, Hyuk! Stop fooling around!" The members laughed.

"Mr. Ken? I'm feeling bad, too." 

Ken looked at Ravi. "Why?" He knew what the rapper was going to say. He sighed.

"Because of you?" It didn't stop the members from laughing again.

Ken pouted, "STARLIGHTS, this is how my members treat me. Don't you pity me? It's alright because your love can cure me."

"AGGHHH!!!" The sound echoed through the whole room.

The members cringed as their fingers and toes curled. 

Ken smirked as he continued his sweet-talking to the fans. He ignored s as their cries of agony filled every vacant spaces of the room. They were in pain. Except for Leo.

Leo, well, Leo was being Leo. He was sitting on a chair at the corner of the room, busy flipping through a fashion magazine, completely oblivious to what was happening in the same waiting room. It wasn't when the magazine he was holding fell to ground did he look up and observe s' behaviours. He wasn't impressed.

Ken was animatedly squabbling at the camera,

Ravi was jumping on the sofa, his arms flapping around wildly as he chose to spot on a funny expression,

Hongbin was laughing hysterically at something, his hands failing to cover his face-splitting laugh,

Hyuk was running around the already cramped room, apparently trying to escape from the leader's gropping hands and 

N, the leader, after capturing Hyuk, the maknae, was busy with trying to teach him a 'lesson', although his naughty hands were sending the wrong message.

Leo thought he could watch for a little while, although amusement was clearly not the reason, but he was getting bored with the scene in front of him. He picked up the magazine from the floor and continued flipping through the magazine that had somehow caught his attention few minutes ago. He turned over one page after another, one page after another, one page after another and was going to close it when something successfully caught his eyes. It was golden in colour.

Leo pulled it out from between the pages and stared at it. And stared at it. His eyes widened for a milisecond. He recognised the card. 

Awhile back, when he was going around the hallways of Music Bank, he heard people talking. Apparently, they were rumours. He didn't care at first because rumours were rumours and they weren't facts, but few feets away and close to the corner, he found out the gossip was an interesting one. He paused on his tracks and listened. He wasn't eavesdropping, he was listening to the people talking loudly as if the news were meant for the world to hear.

They were talking about a ticket, nearly bigger than a postcard that was supposedly golden in colour. It could be yellow or orange, but it wasn't. It was closer to gold. Some people say it is gold. The ticket had writings on it, an invitation to some kind of surprise. The words were written in grey colour, but it was not. It was either silver or platinum. Real ones they say. The ticket would also have the particular group's name inscribed on the left side of the card. It has no address or name of the sender. It was an anonymous delivery.

Staring hard at the ticket in his fingers, Leo couldn't quite believe the sharp details of what he had heard. Who were those people? When he had walked passed them, he couldn't quite catch their faces. It was like they hid their faces purposefully.

As Leo examined the ticket, he noticed their group name VIXX on the the left of the card. He didn't know what to make of it. What should he do? Twisting it between his fingers, he pondered. Few minutes later, the twisting stopped and Leo stood up. He walked up to the leader    who was thankfully hands-free    and tapped him on the shoulder.

N turned around with a "Hmm?"

Leo merely shoved the ticket into the leader's hands.

N glanced down then moved his head to look up towards the usually quiet member with raised eyebrow, "What's this?"

True to his character, Leo stayed quiet.

The oldest one sighed. He lifted the object up and inspected it silently. It didn't go for long. 

N gasped and nearly dropped the card if it wasn't for Ken's quick fingers. 

Ken laughed at their leader's expression as he gazed at the ticket, "What are you-" Ken chocked on his laughter.

At this, after having recovered from his previous shock, N tittered. "Serves you right for laughing at me." 

Ken coughed, "Couldn't help it. You should've seen your face."

"Who's face?"

Ken ignored Hyuk's enquiry and looked back at the item in his hands. The item that has supposely nearly caused his death. Bad card. Howeve bad it behaved, Ken couldn't help but fall in love with it. He just couldn't.

"Who's face?" Hyuk was persistent as he broke Ken's train of thoughts. He started shaking Ken's arm. "Hey, Ken hyung? Who's face were you talking about?"

Oddly annoyed, Ken pursed his lips as he busily surveyed the card. "Ask N hyung."

The shaking on his arm didn't stop. "Why can't you tell me?"

Ken shook his head at Hyuk. He would have thought to catch on the hints.

"I'm busy, Hyuk." 

"With what?" Gosh! Has he always been this stubborn?!. Prying his eyes off of the ticket, Ken stared at Hyuk observantly. 

Despite his mood, Ken ruffled the maknae's hair adoringly. Cute maknae.

"Yah hyung! Stop doing that. We're going to perform soon. Look what you have done!" Hyuk pouted as he stalked to the nearest dressing table, fiercely putting strands of his hair into place as he looked at the mirror.

"Leo, the card, where did you find it?" N asked as Hongbin and Ravi walked over towards them.

Leo lifted the magazine.

Hongbin shook his head in confusion, "I don't get it... Hyung, can't you tell us. With words." Leo shook his head.

"Hyung, did you find it inside the magazine?" Leo glanced at Ravi and nodded.

Hongbin scratched his temple, "You mean, in in the magazine?" Leo nodded once again.

Hongbin continued, "Like in between the pages?" Leo just looked at him, his eyes silently threatening him to ask him further questions.

He went on, "Are you sure it was in- Eeekkk!" Hongbin quickly hid behind Ravi as Hyuk and N held Leo from strangling their visual member. 

"Hongbin! Are you dumb or what? I guess what they say is true after all. 'You either have the looks or the brains. You can't have them both'. In your case, you've got the looks alright." This simple statement by Ken had the room doubled over with laughter. Even the ever so solemn Leo couldn't help but break a small grin. His eyes were nearly crinkling.

Hongbin sulked and started growing embarassed as the laughters chose not to die down. Hyuk slinged his arm around Hongbin and grinned. "I feel so much better, hyung. It's refreshing to know that brains are not always with looks." Hongbin scowled at this. He hit the youngest lightly as he heard him howling again. "It's not funny."

Ravi wiped a few tears away, "Yes, it is. How can you keep repeating the same question? Leo hyung said it was from inside the magazine, which means it was from inside the magazine. Not anywhere else."

Hongbin rubbed his already red neck awkwardly, "I know... It's just that..."

Ken leaned forward, "What? It's just that you had no brain?"  Hongbin glowered at the troublemaker.

"Stop, Ken! That's enough. No more laughing." N had his hands on his hips. N Umma was appearing now.

Ken smirked, "Says the one who was rolling on the floor few minutes ago."

N gawked, his hands falling to his sides, "That's it! Someone hold that brat! I'm going to teach him some manners! Come here, you little bastard."

The maknae line fell to the floor holding their stomachs, their breaths nearly knocked out of them. Laughing is going to be the poison for them. One of them could die!

Leo mumbled to himself, "Is it okay to curse...? Ken's video camera is still on..." He looked at the camera for awhile before shrugging.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Stop, N hyung! You're going to crush the card!" At hearing those words, N stepped back. He nearly forgot!

N pulled out his hand and demanded for the ticket. "Give it to me." 

Ken looked at the ticket then at N. He placed it on the leader's waiting hand. N read the words that were perfectly written. 

"It says we are invited to an event." N passed it on to the other 3 members who haven't seen it yet.

Ravi gave it along to Hongbin after having read it, not getting over the beauty of the ticket just yet, "What event is it?"

N shrugged his shoulders, "Don't know. I'm as much in the dark as you are. Does manager noona know about this?" N turned to look at Leo. He was reading a book. No one knows from where he got it. 

Leo glanced up for a brief moment before shrugging and looking back at his book. N sighed. "Noona should at least know something!"

At that moment, their manager walked in. She was in a frenzy mood. She was searching from one place to another, her hands flying wildly around. This alarmed the members.

Ken asked, "Noona, what's wrong?"

She didn't hear him as she proceeded to look around the room frantically.

"Noona?"

No response.

"Noona!"

No response.

"NOONA!"

The manager whirled around, surprised by the sudden outburst. "W...What is it?"

N walked over to their nervous manager, "We've been calling you. You didn't hear us. You kind of zoned out. What's wrong, noona?"

The manager sighed and ran her fingers through her slightly sweaty hair. "You see, the CEO told me that you were invited to a surprise event. He told me to find it for you guys but, up until now, I can't seem to find it. The CEO's really going to kill me. Do you think I should stay home tomorrow, you know, until he cools down?"

N's eyebrows furrowed as he processed her words. "What exactly were you supposed to find?"

Noona fiddled with her fingers, "Some kind of card. It's not too big nor too small. It's like...ummm...Ah! You know, like a postcard. Similar to it."

The members looked at each other. N lifted the object he had been holding all the while, "Like this?"

Noona turned and when her eyes landed on it, she gasped."Yes, it is! Where did you find it? Who found it?" She traced her fingertips over the surface of the card in amazement.

The members all pointed at Leo. Noona gazed at Leo, "Where did you find it?" Leo lifted the magazine silently.

She stared at Leo in confusion. Ken spoke, "He found it within the pages of the magazine." Noona nodded her head slowly, still unsure.

Hyuk asked, "Noona, how did you know the ticket looked like that?"

"I was talking to the other managers. Their groups had them, too. Not all, but many got it. I was curious, so I asked them."

Hongbin asked another question, "There are other groups as well?"

Noona nodded her head. "They are all going. You guys are also going. It's at 6.00 at night. After performing, go home and get ready, alright? Someone will be there to pick you up. Don't be late."

The members nodded.

"Alright! Come on! We've got to go! You have a stage to go up to. Your fans are waiting." With that she left the room.

The 2 maknaes were bouncing. They really wanted to go. The rest of them, too. They shouted a cheer and exited the waiting room all hyped up. Even Leo was looking forward to it.

Nonetheless, no one was as elevated as the leader himself. He had personal business to take care of with the sender of the card. Especially answering a one very important question,

'Who in this huge, enormous, gigantic world, has the spell-bounding talent of making the world's most stunning and staggering piece of art in life's history?!'

 

separator-line.gif

HELLO!!! I'm finally done with my story!! It took quite a while and I sincerely apologize! My real life took over and I found it a difficult task to get back on this story asap... :"( BUT recently, I found the time and took it upon myself to complete the story once and for all without any excuses! And of course I didn't rush it for the sake of finishing it :D My heart & my soul have been poured into 'We Are Family'

                                                                                                 transparent.png

                                                          COMMENT on this story & SUBSCRIBE to this story

                                                                                                 transparent.png