Chapter nine;

You're getting married ♡

Update again . B) oops sorry took forever yay weddings soon. Do you like kids too? LOL. I'm like dead with this story tbh.. 

Jonghyun view;

when I woke up, beside me there was chanhee. He smiled and he was looking at me.. My heart started to beat faster. Today, is our dress rehearsal for the wedding. I thought everything would be falling apart.. That I wouldn't love this /guy/ right in front of me. But now, I'm falling deeper and all I can think about is him. Chanhee smiled widely, when I tapped his nose. 'Good morning babe, how are you?' He asked. Man his voice is so sweet. I wanted to just cuddle with him. 'Babe..' He whispers. 'You ready for the wedding rehearsal?' He grinned. Nodding, I pulled him closer and held him tightly. 'I love you baby~' I told him. For the first time in months.. I've felt it. I felt my heart beating faster. As our lips touched and as I begin to kiss his lips deeply.  He wraps his arms around me instantly as his lips brushes against mine just perfecty. He pulled away as his cheeks turned a shade of pink .  "Baby.. Aniya."  He his lips as he tried to get up. 

I watched my soon to be bride walking way from me. His body was so perfect it's like I can't wait to be his and only his. There were times I would just look at him without saying anything and my heart would beat faster. My heart suddenly stopped as he starts to get quiet inside the bathroom. There was no sound, "babe..." I finally heard him say. "I'm scared.. They will make fun of me.. I'll be wearing a dress.. " he looks into the mirro as our eyes meet. Wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. " baby there's no need to worry, it's just friend and family. You're beautiful anyways.. I bet there's people that would kill to be in your spot. I winked just to . "Hurry though princess, im getting lots of calls from mom and mother. " he pouted as he tried to push me away. "Baby what's wrong..? " he stayed silent. I looked at him in worry as I realized he attended my pants. There was so really something off.. that made me think he was thinking about something else. "H-hey baby... It's not time for this yet. " I flicked his hands away as his cheeks turned bright red. Ljoe hyung should really see his best friend now. I'll call ljoe hyung to let you two talk for a while. I know you miss him . He only nodded and tried to changed his clothes in front of me.  Chanhee, my princess was different. He kept changing his mood lately. 

chanhee pov: 

i will try my best to distract him today, so he won't know what everyone is doing downstairs. They said it's time for me to learn the ways of pleasuring my lover. But how..? it's been a while since I had done any activities with anyone really. It's quite hard to get back into that don't you think? I watched him as his eyes were fixed into mine. Today's the rehearsal for the wedding but today is also his birthday. My baby had decided to just skip his birthday I guess but umma and Appa didn't want that to happen. So they told me to keep him longer in bed for a little while. "Baby..." I begin to slip my hands on his pans as his eyes were about to bulge out of his eyes . "What's wrong ..? " rubbing his length as I saw him bit his lips. He didn't respond as he only tried his best to stay calm. "Jagiya.. Talk.." I told him again. His eyes were fixed into mine and I started to shiver his aura was different. "Was he angry at me..?" I thought as my hands suddenly let's his pants go, walking in the bedroom. I heard him speak .  "That's not fair you know, " in his serious tone I started to panic. "I'm sorry.. Let's go downstairs.. " as I began to leave the room his arms were wrapped around my waist tightly. "Baby I want my birthday present now ! " he pouted as he trailed kisses down my neck. "Babe.. But rehearsal..this was suppose to happen hours ago.. " as I awkwardly tilted my head giving him more access. "Well too bad princess. " suddenly my body was on the bed as he hovered on top of me.  I started I shake as he tore off every piece of clothing I had .. My mental state went back to the day, he had done the same thing. Though this time around his eyes screamed like he truly loved me. I let him anyways, I slowly leaned into him as his lips were pressed into mine and I kissed him passionately like I haven't in months. 

"J-jagi..." I whispered as I felt his length rubbed against mine repeatedly, I bucked my hips meeting with his as I felt the room getting more hot and my poor baby getting more aroused. "You're only mine.." He whispered as he nibbles on my earlobe whic happens to be my sensitive part. I tried not to muffle a moan but as soon as his length quickly  slipped onto my hole, I completely lost it. He rammed inside of me like he needed it and here I was screaming his name on top of my lungs -- my body was weak when it comes to this. Upon grinding his hips on mine he my length faster and squeezes it as I close my eyes not sure how to feel.. It's like my first time in heaven and I didn't want to leave it, I felt my stomach twist as I on him, and he released his juices on mine.  "The first time we made love and I feel like I know more than you." He laughs teasingly as I was left dumbfounded. 

"Y-yah... This won't be the last..." I pouted. His smirk alon his face started to grow "so you want more eh..?"  He chuckles as he release his length with a pop and  curled up in a ball as his arms were around me again. "I love you baby.." He giggled "happy birthday jagiya.. I love you."