Chapter three;

You're getting married ♡

This might be a short update but I did try, I feel better now  so yay, for that :) 

Here's the update for chapter three. {ps; I miss writing chunjoe } so.. There's a hint for you guys .--

Chanhee frozed when he looked at ljoe, flustered. "Why.. Did you call me that just now?!"

He gave chanhee a light smirk, and he shrugged, "I told you we were out because  I wanted to show you some old friends ." Chanhee was glaring at him, "You know that's a bad idea. " he heard a faint chuckle from ljoe, "Oh common, they missed you chunji, you pretty much played everyone, and you're aware of that."  Chanhee sighed and nodded, y..yeah.. Especially, my bestfriend."  Ravi  and chanhee were  bestfriends until they drifted apart because of the accident. One day they fought  because of a girl, chanhee was into and at the same time, it was Ravi's girl. Without  Ravi in the picture  in California, he slept with the girl. Ravi comes back and Hyunmi decided to call It quits. She fell in love with    Chanhee. But he broke her heart as well, as he finds another girl to sleep with. Ravi,  couldn't forget it but he decided to forgive him. But that still causes tension, to the group till now. Chanhee  was renamed chunji, because of his charms , and his angelic look , but with a deceiving attitude. He was called "Chunji, the ultimate  heartbreaker."  That was his past, and it's hard to go back into it.. 

Ljoe began to walk and He checked his watch and smiled. "8, just  in time." Chanhee, followed beside him and suddenly they were surrounded by five other people . Chanhee knew these five, and he couldn't keep his mouth shut as a wide grin appeared on his face.  "Chunji!" The red head exclaimed, it was Ricky.  He patted  chunji's head and he recieved a glare. "Mian.." Backing away, it was minsoo the tallest guy in the  group, a smirk formed his face. "So nice to finally see you again." He nodded, and chanhee felt shivers run down his spine. "A..ah.. Yeah.."  Ljoe looked at chunji and he was worried. "what's wrong channie?" He shook his head as he looked at the time.."I got to get  going, there's a family dinner tonight." He sighed and turned his back on the six. He heard his name being called by hakyeon, the oldest in the group. "Yah! Chunji-- you comeback here. "  Ljoe should follow him, but something inside him couldn't. He felt like his own two feet were glued to the floor. "Aren't you going to the dinner as well ?" Ravi asked, hakyeon's cousin who's dating Ricky. He shook his head and  replied coolly, "No. Not tonight boys, I need your help." They all nodded and head out to the coffee shop,  Jonghyun (changjo) and sohyun were still there, eatin possibly the 4th strawberry  cake. "I don't know why he's dating her anyways, she's just full of fat cheeks." They all laughed and shook their heads, "Sunwoo, you're silly. " "aish whatever guys, I'm just saying. I miss my bestfriend too.  " he sighed and walked in the coffee.     

Changjo Pov; { I got tired of his full name , heh}

I saw from the corner of my eye , baro was approaching us and I couldn't comprehend why were they all here at the first place. I looked at baro, and smiled at him. "It's been so long sunwoo, hasn't it?" He grin, and nodded, "Yes Jonghyun... I heard you're getting married, congrats." My eyes widen and so was so hyun's I didn't tell her about my engagement, not even about chanhee. .. I'm toast. I looked confuse, "What are you even talking about ..?" I asked in  a calm manner. He smirked, "Oh please, you're getting married to my good friend.. As a matter of fact,  all our friends." He pointed at  my cousin, and my set of friends.  I sighed glaring at him,  sohyun looked confuse and now glaring at me . "What is he talkin about babe..?" I flashed her my innocent smile and shook my head, "I don't know baby.." I pulled her  hand and as we were walking, I whispered in baro's ears. " You're dead meat..." 

Sohyun 's hands began to detached mines, I felt my heart slightly crushing. "H..hey.. What is he talkin about ..?" Her eyes were now filled with tears and I couldn't do this anymore.. I pulled her into a tight embrace and finally told her. "Hyun.. I'm getting married.." Her  eyes were now filled with more tears than I could ever imagine,  she was looking lost and confuse. "W..why..? Because they didn't like me..? Is it because I wasn't rich like you..?" She looked at me and my heart was now broken into pieces. I loved her..  "I was arranged into one..." After that, her eyes and hand weren't near me anymore.. She left, and ever since that day. I never saw her again.

2 months after... - 

In Chunji's  house,  everyone was gathered in a long table and were looking at ChunJi  as he was devouring  that potato . He felt someone nudged him and  he looked at his side, it was his fiance.  "You eat like a pregnant woman."  Hakyeon, laughed loudly when he heard that. Earning a glare from chunji,  "forget it.." Two months had passed after the   Break up between changjo and sohyun, changjo decide to move on from his ex and decided to go alone with the marriage not knowing he's  slowly falling in love with chanhee.

After dinner, they were all packed in the basement , slumping in the big couch. "I have a game!"  Ricky said, he's always the hyper one. Ravi glared at his lover and  shook his head. "What is it this time?" Niel asked annoyed. "Lets play, all in! " They all looked at him, "oh.. No not that one." Chanhee said. Chanhee stood up and stretched, as he was pulled by ljoe, "what's wrong pretty boy..? You  can't handle stripping..?"  Changjo felt a pang on his heart and looked at his fiancé, "chun. Stay.." Hakyeon and minsoo looked at each other and minsoo cheered, "alright  I'm all In this! " 

ljoe looked at changjo, as changjo looked back at him.  Chanhee looked at both and sighed. Thinking to himself..".. What did i put myself into..?"  

 

*dundundun!!~ update done =~= I'm excited to write the next chap ! They're gonna play again ~