Chapter five;

You're getting married ♡

Yay update. *^* so sorry for the mistakes. Yeah I didn't mean to delay this chapter as well. My apologies. But here you guys go, a new chapter. *errors sorry* 

- 3rd person, now. - 

Chunji was breathing heavily when he felt changjo's body on top of him, insantly looking away. He felt strong muscular arms wrapped around his waist, as if he couldn't let go. Being gripped too tight. He couldn't utter a word, not breathe properly. When changjo suddenly pulled away, he saw chunji's eyes widen, tears running down his pale cheek, that was the only emotion he had left. Everything felt numbed around him. He was mute, shocked, scared, and now. His heart was shattered into pieces. "Why did you do that.." A voice suddenly came in, it was baro's just in time. Changjo realized what he's done, to his precious fiancé. Sure he hated the boy, a while back- but everything changed when he saw that chanhee was indeed a good person, and very caring towards him. Chanhee was still mute, he just bawled in the corner. Changjo was about to approach him, but Niel stopped him. "Don't you dare touch him again." His voice was cold and firm, he didn't want anyone touching his friend any longer. Changjo kept his gaze on his lover, he found hickeys around his neck and shoulder. "You practically, took his ity you ." Ricky spat, as they all tried soothing the blonde. Chanhee wouldn't move he was again..caved into his little world. Minutes had past, everyone was inside the room. Except changjo.. He was gone..

"They're still not, coming down." Ljoe started to panic. "Did you hear screams from upstairs?" Hakyeon asked, cap shook his head. "Nope- but they should be down by now.." Ljoe started to pace back and forth with an ice pack on his cheek. "Damn you jonghyun.-- I will kill you." He sighed, knowing he couldn't do that. He was still his friend after all. They were just after one person. Ravi went downstairs panting, "you guys gotta see this." He quickly pulled the three out of the basement. As they approached upstairs, they see materials of chunji scattered and ripped clothe around his bed side. Chanhee was looking at changjo's old spot where he was standing minutes ago. But he wasn't there any longer. The red head ran away. 

Chanhee was surrounded by his friends excluding his fiancé. He wouldn't speak, nor eat. Chanhee's parents and jonghyun's were away from a business trip, they'll be gone for two weeks. Just in time for the wedding. But there won't be any wedding until- chanhee would speak. They were kept there for the while night, watching the blonde sleep in terror. He kept having nightmares. Breathing unevenly and sobbing. Chanhee didn't know what to do.. They all didn't know what to do.. Chanhee was terrified his head was jumbled up. Changjo was gone.. He hasn't showed his face, since the accident. 

It's been two days and chanhee managed to talk. Just In time for changjo to come back in the penthouse. Where they would be staying for a while until they officially say their bows. Everyone was having their lunch when a red head appeared on the doorstep. Everyone's eyes were shifted towards him, and chanhee's lips quiver and he went mute again. The thought of changjo being around chanhee was impossible. He was crazy, a lunatic. He only wanted chanhee for his body. Nothing else. But that was a complete opposite as to what changjo was thinking. 

"I'm sorry chanhee...hyung.. i didn't know what to do.." He thought to himself when he saw his fiancé's face turn sour as he got up heading towards the living room not looking at him. He tried to stop chanhee but Hakyeon and Baro stopped him. "This is not the time.." Baro whispered. He knew his best friend more than anything, he knew what changjo was doing 2 days ago, what his mind was like. He knew changjo had gotten wasted and practically killed himself, trying to overdose with pills. But the rest wouldn't know a single thing. Hakyeon was terrified when he saw chanhee walk towards changjo only giving back the ring he put on him when they had their engagement party. The silver ring was now in changjo's possesion. He looked at it, clenched it in his palm. 

"Let's cut it off... " chanhee said. Before changjo could speak, he receives a slap from his fiancé. "Jonghyun.. I don't want to see your face ever again." He exited running upstairs.