6.

Forbidden Act.

"How long are you going to keep staring at me?" Jaejoong doesn't even bothered to turn around as he continued packing his bag. "You know I wouldn't change my mind." "I know." Micky just walked away with his bag slung on his shoulder. Both of them ignoring each other. Jaejoong is driving while Micky is just staring at the outside scenary. As soon as, they reached, Micky immediately turned the knob but only pulled back by Jaejoong. "Aren't you going to give your Hyung a good luck wish?" Jaejoong looked at him sweetly but the only response he received back is, "No one ask you to." Seeing Micky walking away, Jaejoong sighed in annoynace, "There is more to do now..." Jaejoong quickly sends Micky a message. 

"I promise to protect you and I will do it right this time."

With the cold look on his face, no one really dare to greet Micky, neither Micky has the mood to greet anyone too. Without passing by his table, he just walked into his boss's room. "So what will I be doing today?" he needs to do something, he swears that if he is going to slack again, he will just quit the job. No point in staying since he can't use any of his talent. "Why aren't you knocking the door first?" Junsu was surprised with the sudden appearance but he couldn't lie that he was more than happy to see his Yoochun here. "I don't see a need to do it since you tell me to be friendly with you." Junsu just formed a "o" shaped mouth and nodded. "So what am I will be doing today?" Micky asked again. "You can't wait?" Junsu said but his eyes are focusing on the papers which are lying messily on the table, "I found it....here you go." Yoochun took the file and scanned rather quite quickly, "So I will be doing this?" Junsu nodded, "Yes and we will be leaving now." "Leaving?" Junsu nodded again, totally ignoring Micky since he is still busily finding thing on his messy table. Junsu smiled as he finally grabbed hold of his car key. "Are you ready?" Confusion flashed across Micky's face, "What?" "We are leaving now and you have to come with me so you can understand this customer of your." Eyebrow furrowed tighter on Micky's face as Junsu grabbed Micky's hand, " I can go alone." Micky pulled away his hand and walked towards the door. "You don't know where is it." "Then tell me." Micky finally snapped. He already had a bad morning and he seriously don't feel like entertaining anyone. "You really have to check out your own attitude. It isn't right." No matter how much Junsu really wants get close to him, Junsu does has his limit too. Both of them sank into a rather tense atmosphere. Neither of them really want to speak up until Junsu pulled Micky again and this time is tighter than before. "Just do whatever the boss say." Micky rolled his eyes as he pulled back his hand harsly, "Sure, boss." 

Both of them entered the theme park in silence, none of them still willing to speak up. However, the atmosphere did lifted up a bit with the help of little bit cheerful noise. "So...the place is theme park?" Micky speaks carefully. Micky thinks that it rather ridiculous for two grown-up adults walking around the awfully quiet theme park. "Yes." Micky can see the Junsu nod slightly at the side. Junsu slowly breathes out before turned his attention to Micky, "I want you to tell me what you see." "Are you playing with me?" Micky snorted before giving in to Junsu's glare, "I see rides and stalls." "Is it noisy?" "Can't you listen? There is not much-" "Is it noisy?" This time, Junsu sounds more forceful, "Tell me." Micky shifted a bit before biting his both cheeks, "No, it is quiet." "Good, then how you feel about it?" "Nothing." Micky is getting more irritated, are they playing some games such as 100 questions? "Mr Kim, I don't know why u asked some irrelevant questions but I really hope we can get into some real stuffs." Junsu just smiled gently. "Feel. Use your heart to feel about this place." Micky sighed as he turned his body back to the centre, if he can't get his answer, he will just get these s be done as soon as possible. He closed his eyes as trying to take in the surrounding by using his remaining senses. All the emotions chocked up in Micky's heart and then suddenly, his eyes snapped open. "I don't feel good." Micky stated. "And why is it so? Isn't it better since it is quiet?" 

"No...It doesn't feel right." Micky bits his lips, mind is still trying to forms words, "I mean...yeah...It is quiet and somehow peaceful, no one rushing for the queue, everyone here can take their own sweet time to walk to the ride but something is wrong. It is like suppose to be fun, tiring and exciting but right now it is slow and calm." He immediately walked towards Junsu, "What is that suppose to mean? You know right?" Junsu pulled out a paper, "This is your customer. Give it a call and you can meet her anytime and anywhere you prefer." Just as, Junsu going to turn around and leave, Micky hurriedly said, "Wait, You still haven't explain your doings." "You will understand once you meet this customer. Right now, you are free to do anything as long as you make sure you get your work done." Junsu put his both of  hands back into his pocket, "But if you really want to know, I also can tell you but you need to do something in return." 

Damn Junsu!  Micky wants to know but he doesn't want to give in either. He stared at Junsu, feeling bitter. "Okay. What the thing you want me to do first?" Yoochun crushed the small piece of paper. Anyway, it is not important, he can search from the documents later. "You have to agree first before knowing what is it. If not, that will be useless for you know." Junsu's heart flips a bit, knowing that Micky may falls into his trap. "Fine." Junsu scanned the place awhile before starts to pull  the silent man towards one of the many rides. "Take this ride with me and you will get your answer." Micky looked at the ride and slowly backed away. "Why? Are you afraid of Ferris Wheel? Are you afraid of height?" That it. Junsu asked. He deeply knows Yoochun is afraid of height. This is one of the way to know the other man better. Micky blows out the air,knowing that he had been trapped. From the start, Junsu has already planned out. Micky starting to feel nervous, blaming himself for being careless. He should just keep his mouth shut and move on. He can the answer from the customer, why the hell he would ask Junsu. Micky looked at the sky for a second, mentally pray hard that nothing will goes wrong. "Why will I scare of this kind of thing? Just get up and I will be able to get the answer. Come." Yoochun voiced out bravely, walking shakily towards the carriage. Standing behind, Junsu is trying to take in everything. The shivering legs, the slightly furrowed eyebrow, the little beads of sweat lining up on the forehead....he can't understand why Micky wants to lie unless he really doesn't want Junsu to know his real self. Junsu starting to realise if this is a right choice a not, what if Yoochun is going to hate him more. That the last thing Junsu wants it to happen. 

"What are you waiting for?" Junsu looked up, seeing Micky had already sitting on the seat, waiting for him. He can see how Micky grabbed the metal pole in front of him tightly and out of the blue, he feels like he is an . "I think I don't want to play this anymore. Let's get out of here." Leaving Micky all alone at the back and walked away to another direction. Micky glanced at him weirdly but somehow he was able to breathe freely again. He slowly put his foot out and much to his relif as he finally able to feel the solid hard ground. He dashed towards Junsu who is already quite far away from him. "So...now what?" Junsu looked at his watch before both of his eyes went widem, he had totally forgotten he has a meeting to attend. "I need to get back to the company as soon as possible. And as for the answer, you either wait for me or just contact the customer." Junsu said quickly as his feet hurried back to his car. "Do you wish to go back to company or you would rather just go meet your customer?" Micky looked at Junsu as if he had said something wrong and shook his head, "I think I will go meet the customer instead. See you later in company." Junsu nodded absently as he climbed into his seat before drving off. 

Micky took out the crumble paper from his pocket before pressing a few numbers and pressed the cold hard phone against his ears. 

"Hello?"