03-end

Together

After enjoyed a long kiss, Sulli decides to sleep in Sehun's lap while he decides to play PS, with position Sulli's head on his lap.

Sulli awakened from her short sleep, she looks Sehun at her side, and she decides doesn't disturb Sehun and his game. Sulli need an entertainment to entertain herself, and the entertainment that occurred in her mind is reads fanfic. Sulli loves read fanfic, especially if the casts are her and Sehun. But she hates the most is when she found the fanfic with yuri or lesbian genre. Moreover that fanfic was using her be the cast. Sh
e was confused how fans fantasized that she was a lesbian? She really couldn't figure out fans' fantasy who like that genre.

 

Sulli walks into Sehun's room to take her iPad in her bag. After taking the iPad Sulli back sitting on the dinning table. Her fingers start typing site that contains specific fanfics about her.

There are several reasons Sulli love to read fanfic. The first reason is when she was bored with her life as an idol, she will find the fanfic with storyline which different from her real life, and she will fantasize what if the story line in the fanfic become reality in her real life. The second and the last reason is if Sehun isn't concerned with her as today, she will read fanfic, and doesn't need a long time Sehun will immediately give attention to her.

Sehun who already feel bored playing PS, throws the stick to the floor which covered with fur rugs. Then he stretched all his fingers. He also realized that Sulli isn't beside him. Within seconds, Sehun can find a girl who was sitting at the dinning table, staring at her iPad which is on the table. Sehun narrowed his eyes, he knows for sure Sulli is reading fanfics. Sehun doesn't like when Sulli too often reads fanfics. But sometimes Sehun happy if Sulli reads fanfic about them, but if Sulli found fanfic with Sehun and other female idol as the cast, Sulli will vent her resentment and jealousy of Sehun. Sehun doesn't understand with Sulli, how can this girl jealous and angry at him only because of a fanfic? To avoid such fights like that, as much as possible Sehun bans Sulli to read fanfic.

Sehun walks toward the kitchen to take drink. As he walks toward the refrigerator, Sehun peeks Sulli's iPad. And he sure enough, Sulli is reading fanfic.

“Stop reading those fanfics!”

“Why....? It's fun. Hahahaha” *evil laughs*

He tried to peek at the girl who still read those fanfics.

“Taelli? Minsul? Kailli? What-the-heck is this?!?”

“ssshh..shut up! If you want, you can read it with me.” she blinks on him.

“Arrrgghhh!”

Sehun scrambles his hair frustrating as he heard Sulli's offer to read the fanfict while he's too lazy to read fanfic with himself as the cast, now Sulli offers him to read the fanfic with herself as the cast and her pairing with another man?! Sehun thought 'How dare this girl ask me to do that?!'

Sehun pulls Sulli forcibly toward the couch. Sehun throws his body on the couch, and he pulls Sulli to sit on his lap.

"You can read the fanfic, but not at our dating time." Sehun whined and he buried his face in Sulli's back.

"Why?" asked Sulli accidentally . Heard Sulli's question, Sehun tightened his arm around her waist, and he buried his face at Sulli's back. He bites Sulli's back softly.

"Sehun-ah .." Sulli chuckled because Sehun's act.

"I will continue to do it if you're still reading those fanfics." Sehun threatening tone heard firm but cute.

"Well..I promise." Sulli stood and faced Sehun.

"Hmm .. I've been told you we have to do other things before our date today ends." Sulli is holding his hands and swinging it.

"Then we will do it in my room." Sehun stands up, he is kissing her lips briefly, and he's carrying Sulli with bridal style.

"Ya! Why if you carry me like this you have strengthen to do it?!?"
Sulli snapped Sehun, and she poked his nose.

"Because the 'thing' that we will do make me so excited!" Sehun walked into his room, while carrying Sulli.

"Oh Sehun .. you .." Sulli hasn't finished talking, but Sehun covers her lips with his lips, their kiss more intimate until they both are in Sehun's room and get ready to continue their intimate kiss to the next level. They will do that 'thing'
together. (¬ ¬ , )

....

end.

 

so this is the last chapter from this fluffy story. :D

hope you like and enjoy it. :D

Thankyou for subscribed, and please comment for this chapter. (x *hug*