01

Together

* drrt drrt * his phone vibrates. Only an incoming message that it cause the phone vibrate, managed to wake him from his deep sleep. He blinks, his eyes circulate around his room, and realized that the day was changed because sunlight enters his room. He tries to take his phone that is right under his pillow. Only an incoming message. He touched his screen phone, and begin to read the content of the message.

"I had to press the bell! Knocked on the door! Called your name! Even I called the name of all your groupmates! But all my efforts are fail! Nobody opened this stupid door for me!" After reading the message, he immediately get up from his laying position, lower his legs, wears his slipper which is near his bed, and immediately runs to the front door.

...

The girl is leaning against the front door of her boyfriend's dorm. EXO. Yes, this girl is a girlfriend of a member of EXO. She herself is a member of the girlgroup who become EXO's senior, f (x). After nearly 20 minutes she mustered her strength, hopes someone in the dorm open the door for her. But all her efforts are fail. Her efforts attracted the attention of several people who saw her call the names of all occupants at this dorm. She is upset, can't do anything and wait for someone to open the door for her. Her last attempt is send a brief message to her boyfriend. Looks like her last effort isn't fail, she heard the sound of a doorknob to open. And it's true, eventually someone opens the door for her.

"Hehe .." Sehun welcome Sulli with his grinning in his face. He realized his mistake let Sulli like a fool in front of his dorm. Sulli ignores Sehun and just go straight into his dorm without waiting for permission from Sehun. Sehun closes the door and follows Sulli to his room.

After arriving in Sehun's, Sulli get rid of Sehun's blanket, she tossed in on the floor. Sulli is laying in his bed and closes her eyes. See it Sehun grins to himself, and he had come to lay down at her side. He placed his right hand on her stomach. He Sulli's flat stomach softly. Sehun inhaling her scent, the scent of the girl who makes him forget the sense of sadness. Sehun is too happy in Sulli's side.

"I'm hungry." Sulli said while her eyes were still closed.

 

"I'll make breakfast for you." Sehun get up and got walked towards the kitchen. But his steps stop when he reach the door, he turned and stepped back into his room. He climbs the bed and kisses her lips briefly. Sulli opens her eyes.

"You ...." murmured Sulli

"morning kiss dear." Sehun chuckled and left Sulli just like that.

===

Oh Sehun and Choi Sulli the members of K-pop idol group that was at the peak of their careers. The reason they can be together is because too often 'met'. At school, at SM building, SMTOWN concert started making them aware of each other's presence. Sehun interest in Sulli is when Sulli currently attending their first showcase. Sehun doesn't know what is the reason Sulli came to their showcase that night, and Sehun didn't care about it. He only cares if Sulli managed to steal his heart that night. From that moment Sehun began pay attention on her in school or in company. And God finally brought them together. Sulli who became a senior for Sehun, initially paid little attention to the existence of Sehun. But she began to feel something different when Sehun always appear at the time she was feeling lonely or sad. Finally Sulli accepted his love gladly.

===

"I'm full .." a few pieces of chocolate toast, and a glass of strawberry milk successfully filling her stomach.

"Where are the other members?" Sulli who just realized that there are only two of them in the dorm, ask another member of EXO.

"I don't know. I don't care where they go.” said Sehun

"You look so beautiful in your teaser .." Sehun propping his chin with his right hand. He looks every inch of Sulli's face. Sehun moves his chair to get closer to Sulli. He wants to whisper something to Sulli..

"and you .. errrr ~ .. looks y." After whispering it Sehun kisses Sulli's ear. Sulli smiled slightly ..

"and do you like it?" Sulli looked Sehun with seductive gaze. Instead of responding her seductive gaze, Sehun covers Sulli's face with his right palm. Sehun feels like it's funny and cute to see Sulli act seductive like that.

"Ya!" Sulli rid of his hand.

"I'm going to take a bath. While I take a bath, think where will we go today. I don't want our date today only end up in the dorm." Sehun takes a towel in the closet, and walks into the bathroom.

"So .. where should we go Oh Sehun?”

 

*******

Oh God... 

I changed my mind. --"

Maybe it will be a oneshot, twoshot or threeshot. xD

Happy reading :3

see yaa on next chapter. (x