Chapter 2

That's My Girl

  Thumbnail

This is my favourite song! Try to listen to while reading. enjoy reading! Rainbow - Sunshine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  You woke up early because your alarm clock rang on 06.00am. *That's wierd...* you thought. you know that you set your clock exactly 7.30am. You ignore the clock and started sleeping again. but the clock rang again. you were anoyed by the noise and trowed the clock. Suddenly, your father knocked the door. "Dara-ah, wake up! youre going be late for school!" your father said. you sigh and slowly took a hot bath.

  Your father drove you to your new school in SEOUL. You finally arrived in your new school. you steped in the school hall. you looked at the booklet that your father gave you."where on earth is the staff?" you asked the booklet as like the booklet might answer it. you read the booklet and suddenly bumped onto someone. "oh! mianhaeyo..." you bowed. "It's cool, no worries" He said and carries your books that droped. he looked at your books and one of them is your diary. he immidietly hide your diary before you could saw him doing that. he gave you the books and you smiled and took it from his hand. "so.. your new here?" he asked. "de.." you nooded. he smiled and felt akward. "whats your name?" he asked. you were totally forgot to introduce yourself. "oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself, Sandara Park imnida" you bowed. "Kim Joon Myeon imnida. But call me Suho. most people call me that" he introduced. "It's a pleasure to meet you suho" you said. he smiled. "anyway, the staff is overthere" he said while pointing on a room. you were confuse "how do you know I was searching for the staff?" you asked in a curious way. "I was watching you" he whispered and disapered. "huh? what a fimiliar voice" you said. 

   You went inside the staff. It was cold inside and there were so many teachers walking there and you dont know which one to ask. You saw a teacher sitting alone; working. You cleared you throut and walk slowly to her. "excuse me, I'm new here and I want to know where is my class." you said. "oh! you must be Sandara" she said. you nod. "follow me" she said. you followed her. She lead you to a class. as she came in, all of the students inside the class stood up. "Annyeong class! I would like to introduse you  to a new student. Please introduce yourself" she said. You were a bit shy at first. "Anyeonghaseyo, Sandara imnida" you introduced. You look for a sit and suddenly a girl raise her hand to you. "Dara! here!" she offered you a sit. you sat next to her. "anyeong. I'm Yoona." she said. "anyeong Yoona. nice to meet you" you said. "nice to meet you too"

  It's finally lunchtime, you grab your lunch and you were about to sit next to yoona but 8 girls sat there and there is no more space. "Ish! Nevermind!" you hist. you sat on an empty table and felt lonely eating there. You ate your lunch. Suddenly, someone pushed you from behind. "Yah! ugly girl!" said a girl. You looked behind and saw 3 girls looking at you.  You were confused. "let us introdduce our self. My name is Bom, this is CL and this is Minzy. and we are 2NE1" she said. "why are ou bothering me?" you asked. "Bothering? aniyo~ This is how we introduce ourself." CL said. "jinja? well, it doesnt looks like an introduction" you mumbled. "Mianhae if you felt that way. Lets just be friends" Minzy said. you smiled and accept their friendship. they claped their hand and sat on the table with you. "we saw you were alone here so we felt sorry for you" Bom said. "why dont we have a froyo after school?" she continued. you think about it. "oh... mianhae, i cant. I promise Yoona that I'll go and meet her at the mall." you sigh.  "Yoona? that bastard! you dont think she would actually want to be your friend. right? I mean, she's a user" she said. "yah... bom, dont say like that." you said.   "NO! it's the truth. The first time I was her friend, she abanded me at the mall and I saw, she was hanging out with her friend, The Girls Generation A.K.A SNSD" she complained. "Jinja?" you cleared your throut... You dont want to be left alone in the mall. especially when it is the first time here, in SEOUL. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, this chapter is kinda lame but hey, Suho's here~

tumblr_m9sweevfaL1qj1kpl.png

tumblr_mgb864mHGm1r8ymllo1_500.gif

tumblr_mh72rnC96x1qbgpp5o1_500.gif

THX FOR READING!

I'll update soon, suscribe please~