Chapter 1

That's My Girl

  Ring Ring Ring! The phone rang. You hurried downstairs and grab the phone. "Yoboseyo?" You answered the call. "Oh! Dara-ah. This is appa." Your father called. You were shocked by hearing your father's voice. You missed him so much after your mother dicided to divorced. But you just don't know why. You continue to answer in a exiting way. "Appa! It's been a long time! Why are you calling?". "I just want to talk to your mother. Is your mother  home?" He said. "Ne, she's upstairs. Lemme call her. Hold on" you said and ran upstairs to call your mother. " eomma! Someone called" you said. She ran to the phone and answered. You don't even bother to even know what were they talking about.

  The next day, you woke up on your fluffy pillow that you loved so much. The breeze from your room was blowing to your feet. The sunshine lighting to your eyes. You cover the sunshine with your palm onto your face. You went to the toilet and washed your face. You felt something moving on your neck. You quickly look to your neck and found out it was a necklace. But how does it get to you? You were really curious and took of the necklace. The necklace was silver and it shape just like a Star. You look closely and saw words on it. 'True Destiny'. You wash up  quickly and wore your outfit. You went downstairs and heard so you ran to the livingroom. You hide and peek through the wall. You saw your father and mother were talking. "Maybe, we should" your mother said while putting a paper on the table. "It's for the best, she have to be moved to Seoul." Your father answed with a sigh. Your eyes widen by hearing the word 'Moving to Seoul'. You quickly stood up in front of them. They were shocked seing you there. As tears falls down your cheeks. "I don't want to be moved. I want to stay here!" You cried. Your mother was about to say something but you ran upstairs. 

  You cried while sitting on your bed. Your mother came and confort you. "Dara-ah, don't cry. You only moving for a while." She said. You looked at her eyes. "But why?" You asked. She sigh by hearing you ask. "I have to go to America because of my job" she answered. "Why?! You cared about your job more than me. " you complained. She was shocked, hearing you. "No! I just want you to spend more time with Appa. Please accept it." She said. She pats your back and went downstairs.

  That night, you were in your room and thinking about moving. You really want to spend more time with your father but you also want to see your mother too. You think about it. You lay on your pillow and fell a sleep. In your dream...

"where am I?" You asked. You looked around. It was very dark. It was like a big mansion but no ones there. Suddenly, you heard someone calling you. It's a boys voice. You followed the voice. The voice is getting loader. Then, you saw a boy standing beside a big and broken window. You saw a handsome boy. You went closer to him. "Who are you?" You asked. He just smiled at your question and pats your head. "Why? Why don't you want to go to Seoul with your Appa?" He asked with his deep voice. You sigh at his question. "I don't think I want, because if I leave to Seoul, I'll never see my eomma in five years." You answered. "Make your choice. If your staying, you won't able to see your appa anymore." He smiled. You turn to him and think about it. He's right! You won't be able to see your appa again. He notice that you were thinking about it and slowly whispered in your ears. "Give me a favour" he asked. You were confuse and ask what is it. "Wake up" he said. "Bwoh?" You asked. "Wake Up!" 

  You stood up from your sleep. You looked beside you and saw your alarm clock ringing. You felt frustrated. You went to the shower and took a shower. You finally Finnish packing and grab your suitcase downstairs. You looked at the wall. It was a framed photo of you and your mother. You looked behind and saw your mother looking at you. "Eomma!" You cried and ran to her for a hug. Your mother cried too. "I'm going to miss you, Dara" she cried.

 you finally went to Seoul with your father. You looked at your father's rented house. Your father grab your lugage and put it inside your room. Your room was really big! Your eyes widen looking at it. "I'm just going to go down and make us dinner, arraso?" Your father said. You looked at him and nod your head. He smiled and went to the kitchen. 

 It's finally dinner time. You went to the kitchen. Your father made you kimchi fried rice. You ate and drank what your father made. "Dara-ah, I transferred you to another school in Seoul." Your father said. "Bwoh!" You shocked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys enjoy? 

 

 

 

THANKYOU FOR READING!

PLEASE SUSCRIBE!