I'm falling for you

We fell in love

 

One whole month has passed by, and with each day Niel and L.joe became closer and closer, while Chunji maintained his distance. Instead, he's been hanging out with Changjo lately. It seemed like everything has returned back to normal. L.joe and Niel would continue pulling pranks on each other and giggling away in their own little world. 

Tomorrow they would finally make a comeback! For days and days, Teen top has teased fans with teasers, making them want MORE! They've been practicing the choreograpghy for months and have finally perfected it. They were all excited to be on stage again and to have fans cheer wildly for them. Yet that also meant less free time, and less fun time, but it didn't matter. It was to make Angels happy! 

They just finished practicing "Rocking" and they all were collapsing to the floor with their waterbottles. Niel punched L.joe's arm playfully while panting. L.joe sent him a death glare before cracking his knuckles. Niel automatically got up and ran as fast as he could to the entrance, laughing all the way. L.joe ran after him, it was amazing how youthful and untired they were, they just danced a crazy hard dance and right away them two are running as fast as they could. The rest of them members however were laying down on the floor trying to catch their breath from the dance. Chunji watched as L.joe grinned and looked as happy as ever while he chased Niel down. It hurt Chunji to watch them, but when the pain got real bad, Changjo would suddenly appear and save him. Just like now. "Hyung~~ I'm hungry...let's go eat chicken!!" Changjo shouted happily to him while pulling his arm. Chunji smiled, Why couldn't I have noticed Changjo earlier? Why couldn't I have been saved from my misery. Changjo...you're just so adorable. You really save me, from getting distracted and yearn for L.joe. "Sure, I'll buy you whatever you want!~" And off they went, like a father taking his son to a restaurant, holding hands. 

"Hey! Where are you two going! Niel and L.joe! Stop fooling aroung guys! Do you know what time it is?! We have to be at the photoshoot in less than 5 minutes! What are you all doing?!" The manager shouted at them, once again fustrated with his job, these immature kids...I feel like I'm babysitting. They all starred at him wide eyed. "We forgot!!! Sorry!" They all rushed out of the practice room and headed for their rooms, needing to change into fresh clothing. Niel and L.joe raced eachother to their rooms, and Niel won. Niel stuck out his toungue when L.joe finally came running in panting. They rushed to get their clothes.

Niel took off his shirt and stared at himself in the mirror and sighed, "I'm so ugly...ugly Number 1~" Niel jokingly added, he just hated his appearence. Hated having such big lips, hated...everything...everytime he would look in the mirror he'd try to find one thing good about his features but couldn't find anything good at all. L.joe looked over at Niel, suprised by what he said. What are you talking about? You're...perfect...your golden hair, those big bright eyes, those beatiful full lips, everything about you is perfect. "I think you're good looking." L.joe said quietly. Niel looked at him and laughed, "No I'm not!" He kept staring at his reflection intently. "You're good looking." L.joe repeated, his eyes glued onto him. Niel was shirtless and L.joe admired his body, it was perfect. Perfect perfect perfect, all i see is perfection. How can you think about yourself as ugly? You're just so...so..handsome. He felt himself admiring every little thing about Niel, admired his adorable laugh, loved his beautiful emotional voice, loved his...everything. 

Right at that moment, L.joe knew, he just knew he was in love. He felt a burning desire for him. Suddenly it felt like the only thing in this world that mattered was Niel, L.joe needed him. He wanted to be by his side forever, holding hands and laughing together. More, even more, I want even more. L.joe thought, what was it he wanted? He wanted to kiss those full lips of Niel's, to taste and explore his sweet cavern. To feel him shivering from pleasure, to hear him moan. L.joe was lost in that moment, staring at Niel and realising he's fallen in love with him. 

He leaned in closer to Niel who was still staring at his reflection, saying to himself, " Do you see my double eyelids? I look good in it!" Niel was still engrossed in looking at himself, when suddenly L.joe kissed his cheek. Niel quickly dodged it and glared at him, "What do you think you're doing, it's not even a joke." L.joe quickly laughed it off. Its not a joke Niel...I mean it this time...how can I make you understand? 

Niel just ignored him, glancing back at the mirror. "With my double eyelids I really look good." He was saying to himself, looking at himself from different angles. "I think I'm in love." L.joe said, truly meaning it. He tried once again to kiss him but Niel kept moving away. This time he didn't even look at L.joe. When will you stop L.joe? Stop trying to fool me..I know you don't, I know you're lying and playing a trick on me again. I won't fall for your tricks. Niel kept thinking he wasn't serious, and was too dumb to realise L.joe's feelings. This is just a game, just a game. I'm not losing to him.

"No." Niel said strictly, still staring at the mirror, but was looking at L.joe through it. L.joe kept smiling and stared at Niel, feeling himself want Niel more and more. "I think I'm in love." He repeated, hoping this time Niel would get it. I'm not losing to him. Niel thought before he asked "You're in love?" "Niel, I love you." L.joe confessed. L.joe was getting fustrated and annoyed, when will this idiot get that I'm in love with him!! Niel kept telling himself to not lose, to just act cool, "Don't look at me." He finally tore his gaze away from the mirror and glared at L.joe. Both of them stared for a while, and L.joe just felt it. Felt the attraction towards Niel and he wanted him even more when he looked at him like that.