I just wanted to tease you

We fell in love

Aishh...this guy,..he's just so adorable. L.joe smiled as he watched Niel practicing alone, screaming and laughing as he danced. There was no one else in the room and was silent except for the panting from Niel. He was finally done and took his water bottle from the floor, sighing in relief as the cool liquid went down his throat. He still didn't know L.joe was there and continued to drink when L.joe suddenly came from behind him and wrapped his arms tightly around Niel. 

Niel gasped in shock and almost dropped his bottle. "W-what're you doing here hyung?" He asked as he turned his head to see a grinning L.joe. "You stink!" L.joe said and stuck out his toungue yet held Niel even tighter. "Get off then dumby...I just finished dancing, what do you expect?" Niel said. 

"Why don't we dance together?" Ljoe suddenly asked. He finally let Niel go and Niel just stood there in shock. "W-what kind of dance?" Niel asked, curious. L.joe smirked and swayed his hips seductively while roaming his hands all over Niel causing Niel to turn bright tomato red. Niel couldn't even move a muscle as L.joe circled him and never wiped off that y grin. "You're so cute Niel.." He whispered in his ear and leaned in closer to him. Niel got even redder and covered his face with his hands but L.joe quickly took his hands away "I want to see your cute blushing face" L.joe said. 

"S-stop it hyung...this isn't funny" Niel complained and tried to push L.joe away but was too weak. L.joe smirked, happy knowing his plan was working. Keke now it's my turn Niel. It's so fun teasing you like this. Ljoe ignored him and swayed his hips, leaning even closer, pressing his body against Niel's. "Ahh~..." Their accidentally rubbed against eachother causing them both to moan. Niel grabbed L.joe's shoulder afraid he might fall from the weakness of his legs, which suddenly felt like jelly. "S-stopp..ah.." Niel moaned as Ljoe continued dancing and rubbing against him. 

Suddenly the entire room felt like it was boiling, and nothing in the world mattered except them two. Niel gripped his shoulders tighter and Ljoe smiled seeing Niel moan to him, becoming weak because of him, such a wonderful feeling of success. This is too fun..damn..seeing Niel so weak from me...this is so perfect. L.joe grinned evilly and grinded against him even faster. "ohh...~" They both moaned at the pleasure. Damn..I didn't expect it to feel this good. And our clothes are still on..

Then out of nowhere, the two of them heard a shout. Who dare interrupt me? L.joe thought as he stopped and turned around to see Chunji staring wide eyed at the door way. Chunji was furious as he stomped toward them grabbing Ljoe's wrist harshly and pulled him. "What do you think you're doing?!" He shouted and dragged a pouting L.joe away from Niel who just stood there shocked. What the..what just happened? Where did Chunji come from? Niel thought and saw Ljoe turning his head pouting like a puppy taken away from his toy. Niel felt relieved yet...dissapointed at the same time. What the heck is wrong with me? Of course I'm relieved...ughh that was disgusting...L.joe took things way too far this time. Yet Niel couldn't deny how aroused he felt...how good it felt to have Ljoe pressed against him like that, to feel L.joe hot breath against his skin. 

Niel looked down to see a tent forming in his pants. When the realisation came to him he just felt even more disgusted, just no..how could I..no way did I enjoy that a bit. Thank God Chunji took him away. He kept telling him it was a good thing that Chunji came in time. He leaned against the wall and sat down, ping his pants, and relieving himself. "hnn...Ahhh...ohh~" Niel moaned as he pictured L.joe in front of him, helping him get him off, . Niel gasped and shook himself awake, ewww what did I just picture? Just ew..

Meanwhile, Chunji continued dragging a sulking Ljoe to his room. "Why'd you have to stop us...we were just having some fun.." Ljoe said to him. Chunji grew even more mad and pushed Ljoe against the door. "What did you say?! Having fun? How dare you...with Niel." Ljoe cowered lower as Chunji continued yelling at him. Ljoe sighed, why is he overreacting like this for...Chunji can be such a pain at times. You're not my mother! You don't own me!! And just then Chunji screamed, "I own you!!" and opened the door, pushing Ljoe roughly onto the bed.