Payback

We fell in love

"Hyung~~" Niel whined and continued poking L.joe's cheek until he finally noticed him. Ljoe looked quite annoyed....

What was with Niel? L.joe wondered, he was never the one to look for attention and annoy others.

But here he was...annoying the out of L.joe. "Hyunghyunghyunghyung"

L.joe turned around facing him, he was about to explode "Will you be quiet?!" He yelled and continued playing his game. Niel pouted and Ljoe could sense he was defeated and saw him in the corner of his eye. Aww Niel is so cute when he pouts like that. Those big lips...so cute~ Ljoe thought. Those lips...he wanted to feel them...wondered how it would feel to have his thin lips pressed against Niel's. He was caught staring and Ljoe quickly resumed playing on his cellphone.

Niel grinned and thought to himself, You think this is the worst of it? Heheh...you haven't seen anything yet Hyung~

For their next schedule, they had to go to another fanmeeting. All the members slowly entered the van and they drove away. CAP was sitting with Ricky at the front, Chanjo and Chunji were next to them, and Niel and Ljoe were next to eachother.

They decided to play some games. They played rock, paper, scissors, and everytime Niel lost he would yelp or scream afraid of the punishment. Ljoe found Niel adorable how his screams were so high pitched, way higher than any normal guy's voice would be. Ljoe grinned as they all smack Niel's back. "Really? You guys are too harsh..."He complained as he rubbed his aching back.

After a few hours of playing, they all grew tired and one by one all the members fell asleep. They were all sleeping soundly, Ljoe's head slightly dropping as he slept, then slowly he leaned his head on Niel's shoulder unconsiously. Niel automatically awoke from the contact and looked sideways to see an adorable sleeping Ljoe. Niel sat there for a few minutes, admiring every feature of Ljoe. His blonde, soft hair sticking to his face from the hot weather, his eyelashes were pretty long, he's so skinny, Niel noticed how you could see Ljoes cheekbones clearly, his milky white and smooth skin, his slightly crooked nose, and ...those lips. Niel wondered as well, how would it feel to kiss him? Kissing those thin lips... Right away Niel felt disgusted, just plain wrong. What is wrong with me? Why am I so mesmerised by him? I'm so weird, I have to stop..L.joe is a GUY and just a friend. Niel looked away from him, trying hard to erase the urge to kiss the lovely boy sleeping peacfully beside him.

Suddenly an idea came to him. Niel grinned evilly as he searched his pockets for a marker. When he finally found one, he carefully and slowly trying not to wake the other, drew a moustache on him. Niel smirked as he continued to draw with the marker, decorating Ljoe's face.

Niel then leaned back into his seat, satisfied with his work of art. He couldn't wait to see Ljoe's shocked reaction when he sees his own face terribly ruined. Niel went back to sleep smiling.

Finally they arrived at the fan meeting. The van stopped and they woke up. Ricky was the first to notice, "Pfft...AHAHAA! Look at L.joe's face!!" he shouted and pointing at him, laughing hysterically. Confused, Ljoe touched his face but he didn't feel anything on his face. Then he took his cell phone and looked at the reflection.

"Who was it?" He asked, his voice full of venom. Niel tried to keep a poker face but still...L.joe knew right away it was him, it was always Niel who pulled pranks on him. "Ya Ahn Daniel..."

Niel got the message and quickly got out of the van, running as fast as he could away from L.joe. "Come here! You are soo dead Niel!" Ljoe shouted as he chased Niel. Niel was fast but not fast enough, and L.joe quickly caught him. He grabbed his arm and said "You are so going to pay for this" Niel knew it was a threat, but coming from a man with a drew on moustache and scribbles all over his face, it was hard not to laugh. "You dare laugh? heh..you're really something..."

The manager finally found them fighting a few streets away and yelled "You two! What do you think you're doing?" Ljoe was on top of a giggling Niel, raising his arm up, about to punch him. But the manager stopped them just in time. When he saw Ljoe's face he started laughing as well. "What happened to your face?" "Nevermind...you guys need to hurry or we'll be late for the fan sign." He dragged the two into the building.

Niel was still giggling at the sight of L.joe. "Clean me now." Ljoe ordered. "What if I say no?" Niel asked. "That's not an option." Ljoe said sternly. Niel obeyed and wet a towel. He harshly rubbed Ljoe's face, causing Ljoe to frown and held Niel's hand.

"YA gentle..gentle.." Ljoe said. Niel blushed, realising how close they were. Their faces only inches apart, L.joe's hand over his. Niel's face grew redder when Ljoe asked what was wrong. "Nothing..." Niel murmured and continued wiping clean L.joe's face. He gently rubbed off the marks, feeling how smooth his face was.

Finally everything was gone and Niel sighed, not wanting the fun to end that soon. He planned on Ljoe keeping that face and walking out and all those fans laughing at him. How fun would it be to humiliate Ljoe, Niel thought.

Ljoe smiled and wondered what else Niel had in store. There's always so much fun whenever I'm with Niel. I can't imagine ever being without him. Even though I may seem cold and rude to Niel, I know he know's I care about him. It's just a game.