When i first met you...

Let me be yours, forever.

"... Seeing you like getting a gift on Christmas Eve. Seeing the beauty of your smile makes me feel incredible warm and it was fun."

 

[Yixing’s pov]

 

“…You can’t make it again? Why? I thought you’ve promised me!” I muttered. I noticed Wufan’s panicked voice there. “I’m sorry baby. But my manager said that the schedule is suddenly packed with another photo-shoot and else. I really tired and wanting to rest too, of course. And I miss you. A lot.” He said.

 

I rolled my eyes and pouted a bit, “nah, it’s fine.” I mumbled. “You can go to photoshoot now. I’m sorry. I felt like an egoistic boyfriend. I forgot you and me and from the different world.” I said, frowning a bit and Wufan panicked a bit, “baby, what does you mean by that?” he asked, clearly sounding a bit annoyed and confused.

 

“Nevermind. I’m hanging up.” I ended the call quickly before he could even speak for another word. I sighed and hit my phone screen that is decorated with Wufan’s face with my palm. “You handsome looking jerk.” I grumbled and look away.

 

It’s always like this. He’s always busy with other things. Sometimes I wonder if he even remembered that he has a patient, loving boyfriend over here.

 

I bit my lip and standing up from the bench. Let’s just ignore that stupid fool and get to work!

 

“Yixing! I need you to help me!” I heard Mrs. Jung voice and quickly went to her, “yes, ssem?”

 

She smiled and pulled the guy next to him, “this, is Kim Joonmyun. He is the son of the owner of the foundation of our university. He's new here, he just got back from Germany two days ago, I hope you will help him get around around. Her parents entrusted him to me, but I guess I will not be able to accompany him due to my extremely busy schedule—…” Wow, I didn’t know Mrs. Jung can raps this well.

 

“So, could you replace me as his guide? I really can only rely on you, Yixing.” She ended the so long words, finally.

 

I turned my attention to the men in front of me. He seems my age. His appearance is quite simple, but interesting. His face was quite handsome and he put a shy smile on his face. Cute.

(Just imagine Suho is wearing this in the story :3 )

 

“Well, hello there. Joonmyun-ssi. It’s really nice to meet you.” I greeted, extending my hand to him, “I’m Yixing, your—possibly soon to be tour guide. Let’s become friends.”

 

Joonmyun smiles, also extending his hand to grab mine, “Hello, Yixing-ssi. It’s nice to meet you too.” He greeted back.

 

“So I suppose you’ll accept my request, Yixing. I’m glad to hear that, and please take care of Joonmyun well, or else… his parents will fired me.” Mrs. Jung warned with a slight joke in her eyes, and I chuckles, “fine, fine. You don’t need to worry, ssem. I’ll take a good care of our school’s heir.” I smiles at Joonmyun, showing my dimples.

 

Mrs. Jung grinned, “good. I leave you both to get comfy with each other.” She said then left.

 

I chuckled, “So, Joonmyun. How long have you been in Germany?” I striked up a conversation, he smiles, “It’s about 8 years, I think. It’s been a very long time since the last time I go to Seoul. Maybe 3 or 4 years ago?” he answered. Man, I can notice from his tone that he’s clever and very rich, of course.

 

“Ah, I see. It’s a lot of time. I’m pretty sure you missed your parents and family a lot.”  I mumble, well yeah. I miss my parents too, of course. I wonder what are they doing in China right now? Much more…

 

What is Wufan doing now? Is he doing well in his photo-shoot? Does he eat well? What if he doesn’t get enough healthy food and he got sick? Oh gosh.

 

“…Yixing-ssi? Are you okay?”

 

I snapped out of my daze and looked at Joonmyun who have sly smile on, “ye—yes?” He sighed and pouts a bit, “Am I that boring to talk to? You didn’t even pay attention to me.” he mumbles. And I felt so bad. “O-oh, it’s not like that! Really, it’s because we were talking about family so I missed my family right away.” I let out an awkward chuckle.

 

He—which I gratefully sigh—let out a sweet smile, “it’s fine. I just want to tease you. I noticed you’re not from around here, too.” He tilts his head, “tell me about you. I want to know a lot about you.” He said.

 

I laughed, “fine. But my story isn’t as glamorous as you are. Mine is a bit… complicated.”

 

He gestured ‘it’s okay’ to me, and I coughed a bit, “So… the story of my life started at…”

 

…Sometimes, spending time with a good friend like Joonmyun is great.

 

It effectively takes your mind off of something you don’t want to think about at the moment. Your school, your study, your family, your problems…

 

And it also helps to forget, about him.

 

~

 

I grumbled as I tried to put my books inside my bag. “Xingie oppaaaaaa!” A smile it up on my lips as I turned to see Krystal running towards me, “Hey, don’t run around the school. You’ll fall down and hurt yourself.” I gently chided her. She pouted but nodded anyways, “Oppa! Do you know, Kai finally had a free time after the entire decades! He’ll take me to a dinner tonight!” she giggled in glee, “I wonder what kind of surprise he’ll give me~”

 

I chuckled, ruffling her hair, “Yeah, yeah. You better dress well, you don’t want to make Kai disappointed, right?” I smiled. She chuckled, “fine, fine. If you’re talking about fashion, I’m the queen! You don’t have to worry about me~!” she smiled, “Oh, I gotta go now! My chauffeur is here, byebye Xingie oppa!” she pecked my cheek and run outside. “Jung Soojung! Don’t run!” I reminded her once again. Tsk, that girl. She’s really childish but cute.

 

How lucky Krystal is, she still can have a date with Kai. Me? It’s been 2 weeks since the last time my gorgeous man. There are only phone calls and texts made to connect us. No dates, no meetings, no visits, at all.

 

I let out a deep sigh as I walked out from the school. I wonder if Wufan thinks about me? Will he?

 

The sound of car honks surprised me and I looked at the expensive sport car beside me, the glass sliding down and Joonmyun’s handsome face come into my view. “Yixing!” he called, and I gasped, “Damn, Joonmyun. You brought this to school? Awesome.”

 

He laughed, “nah. It’s not that awesome. Are you going home now?”

 

I nodded, “Yeah, I just need to walk to the station. How about you?” I asked, and he chuckled nervously, “well, to be honest, my mom asks me to buy some groceries on the way, but I just realized that actually I didn’t remember way back home. So… I was just about to ask you to go together.” he grinned sheepishly. I smiled at this cuteness, “Fine. I’ll go with you.”

 

His smile brightened, “really? Okay then, get inside!” he grinned. Aigoo, this boy, I opened the door and went next to the driver seat. “Let’s go get the groceries then. You go straight and at T-junction, you go right to the main street.” I guided him and he nodded.

 

Soon enough, we get to the supermarket and buy the things his mom asked him to. “Oh, look, Yixing. The squid looks like a gagman! Don't you think so?” Joonmyun pointed, and I laughed hard, “Eyyy, you! Seriously, how could a human looks like a squid?” and he laughed as well.

 

We were having a lot fun at the supermarket when a call arrived. It’s from Wufan. I sighed, “Joonmyun, wait for a while, okay? I need to answer the call.” He nodded, “I’ll be waiting for you at the snack counter.” He said and I quickly went outside. “…Hello?”

 

~

 

[Joonmyun’s pov]

 

I gazed at his retreating back and smiled. Zhang Yixing. So pretty, so sweet, so adorable. I wonder, if someone owned him already?

 

Du bist wunderschön. Ich frage mich ob ich dich liebe. Und wenn ich dich liebe, würdest du dann Mein sein?

 

[ You’re beautiful, I wonder if I love you. And if it is true that I love you, I can make you mine? ]

 

 

 

 

_***_

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

HOHOHOHO. WHO'S BACK WITH INTENSE DRAMA~ *inserts dramatical music here* As always, I'm a slow writer. I'm so sorry. Terribly sorry. But don't worry. This is just the start! :D Hohohohohoho~ e u e Pleasa be patient, and please do notice I love my readers ^^ <3 I'll do my best to improve the story! Thanks for everyone who subscribed to this story. Meanwhile, I'll try to update my other stories as well TT u TT 

Please do comment and subscribe if you want! *this author is in need of much love ; u ; lmao*

Bye bye everyoneee o u o I'll be back! B-)

 

[ UPDATED: The german sentences have been fixed!! <3 thanks to KpopCocks <3<3 ]