Prologue

Let me be yours, forever.

 

There will be a loooooong- author note on the ending! For now, enjoy the story! :)

 

 

~

 

 

“I can’t believe it. Soon, Me, and Kris will graduated from college. We will have our own life.”

 

Krystal blinked, stared at Yixing as she noticed a different tone in Yixing’s voice. “What are you talking about, Xingie oppa?” she asked, furrowing her eyebrows at the now blonde-haired boy. Yixing sighed, before turning to Krystal. “I’m just afraid, okay. Me, and him are getting older, getting matured. Don’t you think so? Kris is getting more handsome these days. He’s getting even more famous than before.” Yixing mumbled.

 

Krystal blinked, “so the thing you’re saying is that you’re afraid if someone likes Kris and tries to take him away from you.”

 

“It’s not just it, Kryssie. I don’t mind if someone having their eyes on him. I really don’t mind. I mean, we know that Kris is totally attractive.” Yixing said, and Krystal blinked, “then? What makes you so damn afraid about it?” Yixing sighed and turned to Krystal once again, “you see, many people loves Kris, but not much of them who likes Wufan. Maybe that’s the reason why he loves me in the first place. I’m the first person who notices him as Wufan, not as the famous model Kris.”

 

Krystal slowly nodded, finally understanding what Yixing’s wanted to say. “I see… you’re saying if someone loves Wufan as the ‘real’ Wufan, they might love him more than you?”

 

Yixing nodded, “yeah. That's what I mean, and what if Wufan falls in love with them? It’s … going to be the death of me, really.” He muttered, looking down on the road. Krystal let out some small sighs, she knows how Yixing felt right now, that’s the main obstacle for being a boyfriend of a celebrity, a famous one, if she said it.

 

She stared at a space and unknownly letting out another sighs, she remembered her own boyfriend, Kim Jongin—known as Kai—the y super idol. She barely got any call from him lately. She wonder how’s he doing now, is he fine? She pouted slightly and turned to Yixing, who stares blankly at some space.

 

“Oppa! Don’t be sad, please? Let’s just have fun! I mean… If they’re really meant for us, than they won’t leave us, even for a while!” she grinned, wrapping an arm around Yixing’s shoulder.

 

Yixing smiled slowly, appreciating Krystal’s attempt to make him smile. “Fine, if you say so! Let’s go to the new arcade!! I heard they got the newest game!” Yixing laughed, pulling the stumbled Krystal.

 

“YAH!! Oppa, slow down!!!” Krystal shrieked and chases the running away Yixing.

 

For now, let’s just forget about every problem we got. Let’s just have fun and run away from the reality, this once.

 

 

__**__

 

 

[a/n] So hello everyone. I know whatcha gonna say, 'it's short!!!!' 'we've waiting for a long time so why is it so short??'

firstly, I apologize sincerely to all of you guys. The fact is, I'm on my 2nd year of highschool, and in my school, in 2nd year, we've got to submit papers or scripts for blah,blah,blah crap. And all these time, I'm busied with those papers ;~; So I'm teribbly saying sorry for the short chapter and all. Please do forgive me for the VERY late update. (and yet it's so short, since i just wrote it yesterday night ;~~~~~~~;) I'll try to update this week if i got time to do so! :D Once again, please forgive me ㅠㅠ Ah~ Tharanghaeyo, reader-nim!! *fail aegyo+dances to EXO's Wolf* e u e