01

Didn't I...?

[HyeMin's POV]

Walking down the streets, feeling extremely pissed off because of my brother, Nino. He can be classified as a Bastard at times. He just threw my phone and it hit the wall, causing the phone to break into two pieces. What is this. This is my life. Whenever my brother is feeling low, he would always vent his anger on me. This time round, it was worst. My boyfriend, Key was on the phone with me and he guess what? .. He asked for a break-up. And the next moment, my brother threw the phone and it hit the wall. What's worst than this?

Anyway, bcak to the point. As i was walking down the streets, capturing beautiful landscapes, (i guess it has already become a habit. I would always bring my camera or polaroid out whenever i quarrel with Nino because i love taking pictures and all the pictures would cheer me up, at least a little. Oh ya. wait... did i heard something,? "Yunho?" 

Am i having some hearing problems?

I'm actually hearing Yunho right?

The guy .. the leader.. of my favourite band.. DONG BANG SHIN KI.

Doubting, i followed the sound and walked over.

*Take a deep breath* I gasped.

Standing a few cm away from me was Jung Yunho. And.. he's with.. 

I quickly stood behind the lampost and hide myself, trying to stay quiet and listened to what ws going on..

[Yunho's POV]

"Shut up Jae, i'm tired.. really. You don't know how i felt when you left me alone with Changmin, and you escaped with the other two members. I feel a sense of betrayal. I hate to admit the fact but i'm starting to hate you, Junsu and Micky.." I shouted at Jae, who was still looking at me with one hand covering his mouth and tears are dripping from his eyes.

"Yunho...." Jae mumbled. "I didn't know that i've caused so much pain in you.. I didn't meant for all that to happen. Yunho i'm tired too. Remember how Soo man threatened me to kick me out of the group if i don't obey his words? Remembered how he tortured Micky and didn't gave him any food unless he gotten his steps right when we first debut? Remembered how even though we're free to do what we want, he always limit the time for Junsu to play soccer with Eunhyuk? Remembered how he get Shin dong to bad mouth about Junsu to Eunhyuk and cause their quarrels?.. Remembered..."

Before he could even finished up, i cut him off.

"SHUT UP. You're caring all about yourself and ignoring the feelings of Changmin and Me. Remembered how we promise that we won't leave each other? Remembered YOU said thaat TVXQ is one and would never be separated...?" I asked him. I was also on the verge of crying already but no way. I'm the leader of TVXQ, the one that protect the other members. The one that hugged Changmin when he cried after finding out about the lawsuit... I'm still going to be strong, at least for this moment.

[Jaejoong's POV]

I can't believed what i am hearing right now.. Yunho was always asking me to shut up whenever i wanted to continue. This feeling is... urgh i can't take it anymore. "Yunho." I said firmly. I didn't want him to see me as a weakling even though i cried infront of him earlier on. "Did you watched MAMA? Did you saw the broadcast that i say "To my two friends, i love you, and i want to tell you that." Did you watched that?" I asked him. Then i continued,

"Do you think it was easy for us? SM did all things to get us out of your way. He changed both of your numbers. He changed the address of your dorm. He cut us out from tv broadcast. He hired a fake withness. He ..." I cried again. But.. "What he did was right, you betray us Jaejoong." I was shocked by his words..

Was that U-Know, Jung Yunho?

[HyeMin's POV]

I gasped when i saw Jaejoong, he was crying really hard and Jung Yunho words are hurting him.

But no way am i going out and scold Yunho now. I need to know the truth. 

[Yunho's POV]

"What he did was right, you betray us Jaejoong." I screamed at Jae.

It was midnight and this is a really dark alley, so seldom would people walked here and it would be alright even if i screamed.

I can see that he was shocked by my words since he stopped replying..

"Jae. When you did that. Did you thought of our feelings?"

Crap.. what was i thinking. OF COURSE HE DID, HE EVEN TEXT ME AND APOLOGIZE.

"Yunho.. you know that i do....... you saw how hard it was for us to face the media during the first year. We cried and drink every night. Yunho. Yoochun is going back to his old days. Drinking and smoking. His asthma is even acting up..."

WHAT YOOCHUN ASTHMA? WHAT JAEJOONG WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM.

"Junsu.. he even gave up playing soccer for the first year, his smiles were all gone. And me.... i was struggling. I need to stay strong for them, but i can't. I miss changmin and you... too much."

"Then why did you leave.?"

"Yunho. We're tired.. we thought you and changmin would leave with us, but you didnt..."

I was speechless.... I have no idea what to reply. Yes, he did ask but... i can't. 

[Jaejoong's POV]

I saw that he was deep in thoughts, what was he thinking? 

But i don't want to wait anymore. Days, i've been dying to touch that cheeks of him. He gew skinnier.

I walked up to him....

[Yunho's POV]

My eyes widened when i realized what Jaejoong was doing. He gave me a peck on my cheeks.

[Hyemin's Pov]

When i was Jaejoong walking towards Yunho, i know something was happening. I took out my phone and start recording incase it would be helpful to be an evidence. BUT MY EYES WIDENED WHEN I SAW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.

JAEJOONG KISSED YUNHO

SO MY YUNJAE OTP WAS REAL. YAHOOOOOOO! 

Oh wait, calm down and see what's next.

[Jaejoong's POV]

I walked forward and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

"Yunho, bear in mind that i love you. Even if it takes forever for you to believe.." I whispered to him.

"Jae... how can we still be friends when you betray us?"

BETRAY.

HE KEPT REPEATING BETRAY.

Fine. I can't take it anymore, i took out a audio and let him listen to it..

Audio clip

Sooman: Leave now JAE. Take Junsu and Yoochun with you.

Jae: ...?

Sooman: You three. I never wanted to debut you in the first place. Im starting to hate all three of you. And you better leave now.

Jae: Wh...y?

Sooman: Leave now or else i would hurt Yunho. You don't want that right?

-

The audio clip ended and i saw Yunho's mouth was wide open.

"Yunho this was what happened. I need to protect you. Thus we three left. But we just can't leave like that. In the end, we decided to file a lawsuit since we had a slave contract.

"WHy didn't you report this to the police? Or tell me?""

"Ho... he said that if this was spread out, he would hurt you.. and CHANGMIN I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!"

[Yunho's POV]

Jaejoong was protecting me..

The other two was also protecting me..

And here i'm, blaming them for everything.

I walked towards Jae and gave him a hug.

"I'll figured this out and will take some actions to it.. For now, i will act like i have no idea what is going on. Later i'll text you with our address, email and phone numbers so that we could still keep in touch. I miss all three of you. Btw, your number is still the same right?"

I sensed that Jae was surprise by what i did, he just nodded and nodded and then, he hugged me back and buried his head in my chest.

That was the happiest moment after our separation...

[Hyemin's POV]

I walked out and walked to Yunjae. I can'tt take it anymore and started crying..

"Jaejoong, Yunho Oppar. Don't worry i heard everything but i'm not going to disclose them. Yunho,i know you are a responsible leader and you'll do what it takes to make TVXQ five again. You onced said that TVXQ is your home. You'll bring the three back again right Oppar?"

Yunho was shocked. So does Jaejoong.

"So you're watching us all along? Thank you for not disclosing.. YES I'LL BRING THE FIVE BACK AGAIN. Don't worry." I smiled as Yunho said that and turned to Jae.

"Jae, umma. I bet you miss your kid Changmin alot. Don't worry, when you're back, i can foresee him getting fatter since your cooking skills are getting better daily." I told Jae, and i could hear his laughters.

"My love. You're a cassiopeia right?" Yunho asked.

I nodded and he continued,

"So .... i bet you ship Yunjae right? kekeke and you just withnessed how Yunjae are when we're alone. See, we're REAL right?"

With that, everyone chuckled.