Late >.

I Need You

Tao had a hard time keeping up with Hee Sun. For a small girl her legs moved pretty fast. Everytime they'd reach a building Hee Sun would say what it was, and before Tao could respond or ask a question she'd begin walking again. They were stopped a few times by some EXO fans. Tao was happy at first to be recognized but when he saw that it was making Hee Sun annoyed he started to feel embarassed. It took about an hour and a half for the tour and in the end Tao was shocked that she didn't try to start a conversation with her. When they met at the office he thought she was faking that attitude, but boy was it real. Whenever Tao was able to sneak a question in she'd  answer in such a snobby way that made Tao not want to ask her anything ever again. When the tour was over Tao was happy to finally relax. As soon as they got to the dorm lobby Tao sat down on the couch and took a deep breath. Hee Sun cleared , disrupting Tao's relaxation. "Ah, you can go now. Thanks," he said casually. "Aish. Am I your personaly baby sitter? You have classes you have to go to, better hurry or else you'll be late!" Hee Sun said as she smirked and walked out.

"Class?" Tao said to himself. Aigoooo, I have to go to class on my frist say? What the heck, he thought as he pulled his schedule out of his pocket. My frist class of the day is English... Today is such a crappy day.

Tao left the lobby after looking at his watch. Four minutes.. I can do it, I will make it he thought to himself.

He ran down the street reading each building's course name. Biology. Chemistry. Physics. Korean History. World History. After running for two minutes he stopped to take a breath. He felt like he read every course name known to mankind.. Everything except English.

 

 

Hee Sun sat in her seat and looked aroung for Tao. She checked her watch and saw that there were only three minutes left. She decided to go out to see if he makes it. When she's out she looks down the street and sees a crowd of girls. At first she thought nothing of it, but the she realized that it was most-likey Tao in the middle of them. Before she could get a closer look, the man in the middle of the huge crowd ran and the crowd followed. Hee Sun squinted and was able to tell that it was Tao.

 

Aish. Definitely the WORST. Day. Of. My. Life Tao thought as he ran. He saw a small alley and decided to run down it. Being that he's fit there was a good distance between him and the crowd. As he made his way down the alley, dodging trash cans, he was suddenly pulled into a small, dark space inbetween buildings. He thought he was caught and when he was about to say something he suddenly felt a finger on his lip and her a faint, "hushhh!" He looked to see who his savior was... It was Hye Mi. He looked down at her as her hair began to fall and cover her face slightly. He could noticed that she was scared. He noticed how she was biting her lip. He noticed how a small bead of sweat was about to roll down her face. He was mesmerized by her beauty. After the crowd ran by, not noticing them, Hee Sun was able to let out the breath she was holding for what seemed to be an eternity. As she calmed down she came back to her senses and looked up at Tao and when she did Tao came back to his senses also. They both noticed, at the same time, how close their bodies were and the tension-filled silence. Hee Sun was first to break eye contact as she slid out of the dark space. Tao followed her out and as soon as he was out she kicked him... Pretty hard and then began to walk back towards the English building.

"Aish. What was that for?" he asked as he followed her back to the English building, trying to pretend it didn't hurt too much. When she didn't respond he yelled, "Yah! Do you not hear me?" and grabbed her wrist to turn her around. He was shocked at what he saw when they were facing each other... Tears. Hee Sun had tears starting to roll down her face. She hastily wiped her tears and yelled, "When you're late you're not allowed in class. I've never been late.. It's all your fault. Ever since I've met you, I've gotten nothing but bad luck. Just leave me alone!"