Character Profiles

The Light in the Forest
Character Profiles:




Name: Cho Kyuhyun
Race: Human
Personality: Snarky, Curious, a bit uncertain about the future, insecure
Description: He’s a weak, frail, and lanky 18-year old who has been battling a rare heart defect ever since he was born. However ever since he has moved out into the wide open, he been having this fascination of the forest behind his new house.





Name: Yesung
Race: Forest Spirit
Personality: Kind, Helpful, Hopeless Romantic, Clumsy
Description: He’s a kind forest spirit who admires humans for their ability to love. Most of the time, he finds himself breaking the rules to observe the people living near the forest. Even though he got a bad experience with humans, his admiration for the race never changed. Hopes he will fall in love someday.





Name: Lee Hyukjae
Race: Human
Personality: Kind, Caring, Soft, Outgoing
Description: He's Kyuhyun's cousin. Since his parents have passed away, he has been living with Kyuhyun and his family. Hyukjae is like Kyuhyun's brother and is always there to help Kyuhyun in anyway he can.





Name: Kangin
Race: Forest Spirit
Personality: Brute, Talkative, Strong
Description: He's Yesung's friend. He considers his self as the strongest forest spirit. He's the one telling Yesung about stories he heard about humans. Afraid of Leeteuk's punishments. He always makes sure that Yesung doesn't do anything stupid that can kill him.





Name: Leeteuk
Race: Forest Spirit
Personality: Reliable, Strict, Wise, Concerned, Law-abiding
Description: He's the leader of the forest spirits. He treats every forest spirit as his family while he sees humans as threats for the animals and the forest. Protective of Yesung ever since his accident.