Chapter I

Yours Forever . [TWO-SHOTS]
"You little girl!! Can't you run faster? If we're still slow we'll be so late Chaerin!"
 
"HEY! Indeed, you are the one who woke up late! "
 
"Aaah don't nag! I'm just a little late! "
 
BUGG
 
"YAH! Why did you hit me?? "
 
"Because you're a little !! Hahaha. "
 
"Aish,, you... wait!! CHAERIIN !!! HEY! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sometimes a friendship is more valuable than the feeling of love. Because friends are always there for you even in times when love destroys you. But what if the feelings are mixed? What would you choose? You will certainly be aware of the fact, that to applaud, must require both hands instead of one. Just like for loving each other, you can't stand on an unrequited love.
And it's an absolute bitter fact.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Y O U R S    F O R E V E R .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Well see? Exactly what I said! School bus was gone for hours ago!" said a high school uniformed girl with a grumpy look, hands on her hips, under the bus stop's roof.
 
A guy in front of him didn't want to lose of her and turning scolded, "It's all your fault, Chaerin! You didn't wake me up! Even last night you even asked me to talk on the phone until midnight!"
 
"Aiishh it is your risk, Jiyong! After all, why should I wake you?"continued the girl.
 
"Huh okay okay okay. Now what should we do?" Jiyong asked.
 
Chaerin breathed slowly and folded her hands in front. "Let's ride the bus!" She suddenly exclaimed, pointing to a large bus stop a few meters before. 
 
"WHAT? But it only stops to block before school! That meant we have to walk from the end of the block to get to school?" asked Jiyong.
 
"More like running! Come on Jiji~Already come quickly!"
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
in the class . . . . 
 
 
"Huuaahh my math score is already destroyed !" Jiyong leaned his head on the table and punching a seat in front of him.
 
"YAH! Your math scores are ruined is enough! Don't you dare to destroye my chair too, Jiyong!" said Chaerin got up from her chair. 
 
"Well .. Unless you'll treat me lunch."
 
"WHAT? You stingy boy! No! No way!" Chaerin sticks out her tongue and facing forward again.
 
"Stingy girl"
 
Chaerin just stared the guy behind her. "Come on, rather than talking about math, I've got more good news!" She exclaimed.
 
"What? You want to treat me??" BUGG.
"HEEY! Don't slap my head!" Jiyong grimacing, clutching his forehead.
 
"Not that!! I passed the selection for aikido championship, representing our school!"Chaerin said proudly.
 
"Really? Nahh chukkaehamnida!! I know you can do it!" Jiyong smiling and make a Highfive with her. "When will it be? I will support you! Beware if you get lost!"
 
"Hahaha, this weekend. You should bring me a lot of food or snacks!" Chaerin said and her bestfriend give her a thumbs-up. "Okay!"
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
a week later in the aikido championship . . . . 
 
 
 
 
The girl stumbled a few feet in front of her opponent. Her back hurts. Looks like it's time to give up ..
 
 
"CHAERIN YOU FOOL!!! YOU SHOULD buckling her knee!" Suddenly a guy standing in the audience screaming.
 
 
Huh, that fool, he thought that it isn't hurt!! Chaerin exclaimed to herself.
 
 
"WAKE UP QUICK!! YOU'RE NOT LEE CHAE RIN IF STILL SLEEP LIKE THAT!! " said Jiyong continues to shout at her. "WAKE UP! DESTROY YOUR OPPONENT! DO NOT ASHAMED FOR OUR TEAM, OUR SCHOOL!"
 
He's right, I'm not Chaerin if wants to give up so soon! inner Chaerin. So she gathered her strength and began to think of the attack strategies. There's no time! She exclaimed as the opponent moves forward. In a few steps, they wrestle until ..
 
 
CRACK.
 
Sound of a broken bone. Both of their hands still clutching each other, and then release it slowly. Referee came over and checked each arm and finally lift the arm Chaerin, "The winner is .. Lee Chaerin from Seoul High School!"
 
 
"YEAH! THAT'S MY SISTER! MY BESTIE!" Jiyong raised both thumbs and big smile which are rewarded equally by his bestfriend.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
"You're great! Although you were still be able to be a fool before .. " Jiyong said relaxed. He and Chaerin walked slowly down the hall on the way home.
 
"Aiishh you. Well .. but if there wasn't any horrible scream, maybe I've given up before, " said Chaerin while munching sandwiches.
 
"Hahaha .. By the way how's your wounds, are still sore?" Jiyong asked pointing to her left cheek.
"Oh this? Only an ordinary scratched, it will also recover. "
 
" Hmm .. " Jiyong his backpack and took a piece of plaster,"From the first I know you, you're always be like this, uncare with your own condition.. Here, use this! "He offered it to her. "No!"
 
"Stubborn girl, fine! Let me do this for you!" He hold her shoulders and preparing the plaster.
 
"W-what? Eh? N-no. Well, give it to me!" Chaerin take it away. She didn't want to let her red face be seen by Jiyong.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
Chaerin still chuckle while listening to the voice of her best friend on the other phone line.
 
"Hahaha, that was the best moment when you twist her hand! Her expression is so-so..funny! Totally funny! Ah I should take a picture!" Jiyong laughed across.
 
"Hahaha, well, gee she pity. Had broken her hand, "said Chaerin began easing her laughter.
 
"Hahaha okay enough .. Hey sist. Chaerin. "
"Er? What?"
 
"Is the sky clean in your house? " he asked.
 
"Hmm, yes. Why? "Chaerin opened her window and observe the night sky by the light of the stars.
 
"That's good. In my house too. Can you see the brightest star from there?" Jiyong asked.
 
"Hmm .. yes of course. The star was seen most prominently from the others!"
 
"Right .. I hope our friendship as well as bright stars. So close, so beautiful .. " Jiyong whispered.
 
"Yeah! You will keep our friendship right? I hope not just be friends, " Chaerin said slowly.
 
"I'm going to keep it ofcourse. What? You mean .. "
 
"Be like a brother I mean. Hehe, " she said quickly, cut his words off. She doesn't want their conversation becoming awkward.
 
"Oh yes! Of course! Hey it's late, you better get to bed early so we won't wake up late anymore. Tomorrow the old man who taught it haha .. "
 
"Aiish it's you who often to wake up late?! Alright! You too! Got it?! Don't make me stuck!"
 
"Hahaha paboya!"
 
"Byeeee, annyeong! "
 
"Annyeong! "
And the phone was hung up. Chaerin smiled to herself watching the stars in the sky. She leaned against the window frame and whispered, "Like a Star huh .. ? Only friends? Hmm .. "
 
 
 
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Hey Chaerin! Accept it! " Jiyong throws something at the girl who sat across from him at the school bus.

Chaerin caught and found a silver colored metal bracelet inscribed Chicago, in plastic bags. "Chicago? Who is .. "

"My cousin just came from there. He brought a lot of souvenirs. And I think the bracelet fit for you! " Jiyong said. "Do you like it?"

"You're kidding? It's cool! Thanks so much.. " Chaerin unwrapping it and wear bracelets that look solid across her wrist.

"You're welcome! Haha. "

"Who's your cousin? "

" Taeyang. You've ever met him, right? It .. new year festival time in the fourth grade, he was also staying at my house. " he explained, reminding Chaerin.

" Hmm .. I am not sure, it's been a long time. Haha. "

" Well indeed. He will stay in my home for the next few years. He will attend our school. "

" Oh yeah? Why he was not here today? "

" Haha he will arrive and start schooling next week. "

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Jiyooong! Have you seen the new kid?" Chaerin burst into the classroom and straight to the Jiyong's table.

"Huh? You mean Taeyang? Chaerin,, I've often seen him .. " Jiyong didn't seem interested and continue his activities.

"Noo! A girl! And guess what, she will go to the aikido club! You know what that means? " Chaerin explained happily.

"Ration your food will be reduced at the club? " Jiyong guessed.

BUGG.

"YAH! Why is always ending with a head-slap!" he complained and rubbed his head.

"No!! It meaaaansss .. I was asked by my senior to teach some basic techniques as she is still a beginner! Isn't that interesting? I will be a teacher for a while! Hahaha," Chaerin yelled cheerfully.

"Oh okay .. I didn't get it at first. Chukkae ne! " Jiyong was not really interested.

"Yah don't be like that!" Chaerin started to talk much but he's really not in his mood for listening.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

the next day in the aikido club . . . . 

 

"Annyeong, Sandara imnida .." A girl with straight hair and cute face upwards bent slightly towards her.

"Annyeong, Chaerin imnida .." Chaerin responded with the same bow. "Sit down first Sandara-ah. Straighten your legs, we chatted first, alright? "Said Chaerin.

"Ne. Bangapseumnida Chaerin-ah. About what? "

" What if we started about you? Tell me about yourself! " said Chaerin spiritful. They are looking for the right position in doojoo and start chatting.

"Sandara Park imnida, I moved from America for following my father. I followed this club since I felt myself too feminine, so I wanted to turn it into a bit of a strong feminine! Hehe so, please help! " she introduced. The girl was always smiling and always looks gorgeous.

"Ooohh so .. I am Lee Chaerin imnida. Actually I was a junior here and not so great. But I guess my senior trust me to share with you the basic techniques of aikido. So please face it together, okay! "Chaerin shook Sandara's hands.

"Ah for calling, what if I call you Dara? That sounds familiar right? I want to be your friend! " said Chaerin. Sandara smiled and nodded, "That sounds fun!" "Well now you're ready?" "Ne, Chaerin-ah."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"What make you took a long time Chaerin? Feels like brittle bones, waiting for rehearsal!" Jiyong complained, holding his waist.

"I'm sorry old man who has been waiting for this. Haha. All right let's go home! " Chaerin joked.

"HA? What did you say?! Haish .. I am young and handsome you know, " he muttered.

"Fine!"

 

 

Suddenly a cute girl passing next to them and say hello, "Chaerin-ah, see you tomorrow!" she waved her hand at Chaerin and nodded at Jiyong.

"Bye Daraa!"

 

Jiyong couldn't do anything except for looking at that petite girl until he was awoke by Chaerin, "Hey what do you see? Hellooo'

" Er? Nothing, It's okay. So she's your new .. what can we say.. student? "

"Yeaah .. Looks like she's a good girl! We definitely will be a good friend! " Chaern shouted over to herself.

"Ohh .. hmm that's good. What's her name?"

"Sandara Park. Why? She is beautiful right? Very cute, " Chaerin said.

"Yes you're right, she's very pretty," Jiyong said while smiled. Chaerin smiling and wanted to ask, do you like her? But then she undo because she was afraid to hear the answer that she doesn't want.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Gamsahamnida for training today! I absolutely love it Chaerin-ah! " Dara exclaimed.
 
"Ah don't be too formal haha. No problem Dara. You were great once, your progress fast!"
 
Both smiled, then Chaerin suggested they eat at the school cafeteria. "Okay, sound's fun!"
 
------
 
"Daraa, I forgot to ask you. Where class are you from ?" Chaerin asked while eating noodles.
 
"I'm 12-2 Chan Rin-ah. How about you? "
 
" Oh so your class is upstairs? I'm from the 12-4. So you're classmates with Taeyang, Jiyong's cousin aren't you ?"
 
"Yes true, I'm his classmate. Who is Jiyong? "
 
"The guy that walking beside me two days ago, when we had just returned from doojoo. "
 
" Ah that guy. Hmm .. "
 
" What was it Dara? "
 
" Oh no. He is a kind guy, isn't he? He helped me carry my stuff yesterday. "
 
" WHAT?? Uhukk uhukk. "Chaerin screamed loud enough to choke.
 
"Aigoo slowly Chaerin-ah. Drink this water! " Dara exclaimed in panic.
 
After a few painful seconds, Chaerin finish the sentence, "He helped you to bring your stuff? Book? "
 
" No, my bag. Yesterday I took it off many times because it was too heavy, " Dara said.
 
What?? Give me a break! He never brought my bag! Chaerin screamed in her heart. "Chaerin-ah, are you okay?" Dara asked.
 
"Ha? Ah yes, I'm fine! Never be better!"
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"Chaerin, when will you be training again?" Jiyong asked suddenly.
 
"Hn," Chaerin answered shortly. She outlook remains focused on comics she read.
 
"With Dara?" he asked again.
 
"Hn."
 
"Then, please give my greeting for her, okay?" Jiyong asked with smiling.
 
"Hn." Then all became silent.
 
"CHAERIN!!"
 
"What the heck?? I am not deaf! " Chaerin yelled. She took her eyes off the comic and looked annoyed towards Jiyong.
 
"What's the matter? I talked to you but you just reply 'Hn' 'Hn' 'Hn' and so on!" Jiyong shouted, didn't want to lose.
 
"It's up to me, how I want to answer!"
 
Jiyong sighed and got up from his seat. "Huh. I'm going to Taeyang. I want to talk to him, " he said.
 
"As well as visiting Sandara you mean?" Chaerin asked cynical.
 
"Whatever!" Next second Jiyong already left her alone in the class.
 
"Hhhh .. what have I done?? You dumb Chaerin! " she cried when Jiyong was not there.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Jiyong entered the classroom just as Taeyang and Dara were deep in conversation. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation!" he said.
 
"It's alright. Oh, hey what's up bro?" Taeyang greeted him.
 
"I just want to say I'll go home with you, don't leave me, kay?" Jiyong said.
 
"Ah yup, of course. That's it? Why don't you tell me via message? "
 
" Hmm why? I can't go to your classroom?"
 
" Ah no ofcourse you can. So later you don't go home with Chaerin? " Taeyang asked.
 
Jiyong shook his head and said, "She's training this afternoon. With Sandara, right? " Jiyong asked ensure a cute petite girl that sits next to Taeyang. Dara just nodded and smiled.
 
"Oh yeah, by the way what are you guys talking about before? Looks very exciting, " Jiyong asked wanted to know.
 
"We just talked about our schools in America. I became very close to Dara because we were both transfer students from there, " Taeyang expalined.
 
"Ohh .. Alright. I went back to class. Annyeong! Annyeong Dara! " A moment later he's already gone.
 
"I think he likes you, Dara," Taeyang giggled. "No. .. Come on, that's impossible. Haha, " Dara commented.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"Chaerin! Guess what happened this morning? " Jiyong looks on fire that morning that he patted Chaerin's shoulder very hard.
 
"YAH! It hurts! Ukh. What? You've managed to get up earlier? "
 
" Aniyo! Not! Guess again! "
 
"You got to make your breakfast alone? "
 
JIyong was still shaking his head.
 
"Meet Dara?" Chaerin guessed lazily.
 
"Ah you're right! He greeted me earlier! "
 
Hhhh as I suspected, said Chaerin in her mind.
 
"I think she liked me, too," Jiyong said. Chaerin immediately raised her head and her eyebrows together. "Did you just said 'too'? Jiyong .. "
 
" What? Is the sentence wrong? "
 
" No. That's very good news, hehe. "Chaerin smiled even though it caused her heart stopped beating.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
to be continued . . . 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

So how is it? Sorry for a looooong chapter, maybe it will be finished in next chapter! So stay tune, subscribe and also commenting! I need your response, and pleaseeee don't be a silent reader~

 

anyway just wanna know your opinion, which one of pairing in this story that you like the best?

 

is it SKYDRAGON ?

tumblr_m1k8cqaebo1qhhitj.gif

 

or maybe DARAGON ?

tumblr_mhwsm14YFB1r5yf94o1_500.gif

 

or DARAYANG ? :D

tumblr_lzds9q7djD1qfforjo1_500.gif

 

 

thanks for reading anyways :D