Meeting Again

Falling in Love

Minzy wakes up the next morning feeling someone on top of her, "Ugh Jiyong get off me your soo damn heavy" Minzy whines, "You didnt complain when i was on top of you last night" Jiyong mumbles, as he wraps his arm around Minzy waist. "Im going to get up and shower" "WHy" Jiyong whines "Today is my first day working as a dance instructor" Minzy yawns "You " Jiyong teases, Minzy grabs the blanket and covers her body as she heads to the bathroom to shower. After Minzy is done showering she comes out with a robe to still see Jiyong asleep, "Wake up" Minzy screams, "You took all my energy" Jiyong says, Minzy opens the curtains to let the sun light in "Fine im awake now" Minzy than heads to Jiyong Closet and looks through her clothes. "Okay i got to go" MInzy says once shes finished dressing, "Love you" Jiyong says making Minzy heart beat faster "Love you to" Minzy says hoping not to sound to excited. The truth is Jiyong always say i love you to Minzy but it still makes Minzy heart beat fast. You may be asking your self does she get jealous that he flirts and sometimes gets with girls yes but she cant do much although she has a advantage he always moan i love you in bed.

 

Minzys heads to Dara house, Minzy rings the door bell to see Thunder opening the door, "Hey Minji" "Hey" Minzy smiles back. The day the whole world found out that Jiyong and Minzy are friends with benefits almost every guy changed toward her hoping to also get in Minzy pants. As Minzy entered thunder stared at Minzy . "Thunder" Dara screams catching him "Yes?" Thunder says acting innocent "How was the night" Dara whisper so Minzy can only hear while wiggling her eyebrows, Minzy just smiled like a fool, "Ahhhh that smile just told me everything i had to know" Dara says all happy. "You want to eat before we go?" dara asks "No im nervous" Minzy confesses "Dont worry you got me to support you" Dara says. Like always Dara always supported the girls the most so when she found about MInzy job she wanted to be there for Minzy.

 

"Im nervous" minzy said as they arrived at the dance studio "Your the tough Maknae you can pull through this fighting" Dara said, MInzy entered with dara following behind. "Minzy?" A guy said "Yes" Minzy bowed trying to be cute "My name is Jongup i am the owner of this dance studio for today you dont have any clients but i will tell you the rules" JongUp told minzy. "This will be the room that you will work in #21" "Dance classes will only one hour only but if they have reserved for more hours only then can they have more hours" "Okay" "now every morning you get here you will be handed a list of the people you will work with and they personal inferences" as the boss kept going Minzy tried to remember everything but than again she didnt just have an angel like dara for nothing she wrote down step by step for Minzy.

 

As Minzy heads out of the studio waving at the teacher, as Minzy gets in the car "Well this was totally the opposite of what i thought" Minzy said going back to her normal herself. "Lets go to a coffee shop they sell good smothies and coffee well that what i heard" Dara says, "You treat" Minzy says "Fine cause you treated last time" Dara says rolling her eyes. Minzy was looking at the menu "Can i get you something?" a guy asks "Minzy" Dara says "Um just a pineapple smoothie" "you go sit down im going to the ladies room" minzy says. Shes going to the ladies room texting when she bumps into someone and feels something cold on her chest, "Im sorry" says a guy trying to clean it up "YOU!" Minzy says angry, "Taemins crush" the guy says "Yes Kim Jong In" Minzy says reading his name tag, "Where the manager" Minzy says.

 

He grabs her and covers and takes her in the restroom and locks it "Look Minzy-" "Gong Minji for you" "Okay Gong MInji im sorry look i just got this job and i really need it ill pay for this outfit what ever you want" "Why do you need a job when you can pay expensive clothes?" minzy asks "Thats not your business" he fires back "Kai!" screams a female outside, "Ooo now it is" Minzy says smirking, Minzy opens the restroom to see the female "Have you seen Kai-" says the female, when she sees kai come out to, "Kai.." "Jessica i can explain" "Im sorry" Jessica says bowing to Minzy, "No" Kai says trying to go after her but Minzy stops him "Give her space" minzy says smirking, Kai takes a deep breath "Your a " "Makes two of us" "Your a " "What can you say about krystal" say the both at the same time as now there faces are super close, "Minzy" Dara says "Dont mess with me" Minzy says sweetly as she winks to him.

 

Minzy is walking out of the cafe when she seems taemin heading towards the cafe, "Dara how about you go ill think ill have a talk with someone" Minzy says "Alright" Dara says understanding. "Taemin" Minzy says as Taemin hears her calling him he runs up to her, "can we talk" "Sure theres a park near" he says. They find an empty bench at a park as they both sit down all quiet, "Taemin" Minzy says "Hmm" "Your a nice guy you are i have kwown you since high school we use to be close friends" Minzy says remembering high school, "Your still handsome like before just more mature you know i could never return the feelings you had for me since high school" "But why" "But why Taemin? Seriously? You knew my best friend Sulli was crazy about you and still is no offense but you were the reason our friendship ended" Minzy said "But you guys arent friends no more" Taemin said, "God your really trying to get me pissed arent you? She doesnt have to be my friend Taemin no matter what happened between me and her i still cant do that to her. You deserve someone who can make you happy and return the love you know im crazy for-" "Jiyong i know" Taemin says, "Im sorry i just wished we could go back to us all being friends and everything" Minzy says "Its okay yah i guess that would be cool" Taemin says smiling, Minzy returns the same smile to him "SO friends?" "Friends" as they hug.