His mine

Falling in Love

Minzy had gone home after the talk with Taemin, she opens the door and walks straight to her room ingoring her unnies. Minzy begins to look for Sleep wear as Bom walks in "Whats up maknae" "Im going to shower and sleep" Minzy said finally finding it "Your sleeping early?" "Yes unnie im sleeping early i didnt get to sleep much last night" "Well if you and Jiyong hadnt been up the whole night-" "Arraso unnie i wont stay up the whole night having fun with him anymore happy?" "Maknae is grumpy" and with that Bom walks out.

 

Minzy heads to sleep knowing that tomarrow she had to get up early. She wakes up around 5 in the morning to go for a run since she had to be at work at 8, she didnt want to be late to the first official day of worked that she woke up beyond her waking up time. She put on her regular working out time, grabbed her ipod and was about to head out when her phone beeped.

From: Babe

Hey gorgeous good morning, knowing you my whole life i came to the thought that you would wake up early today to go for a run. I went to visit you at your house yesterday but your unnies said you were asleep, now get you big bootie up and come outside mr. handsome over here is waiting for you.

- Love you Mrs. Kwon Minji,

 

Minzy rolled her eyes at how cheesy he was today well he must of woke up on the good side of the bed. She headed down to the parking lot seeing him leaning on his car texting, She got near him as she saw he was still texting, "Texting me something else cheesy" Minzy teased as she looked at his phone seeing Kiko as a person he was texting, Jiyong seeing her puts the phone away quickly, "Where my kiss" Jiyong pointed to his lips "Close your eyes" Minzy said as Jiyong closed his eyes and she grabbed a rock from the floor and put it on his lips and Jiyong began kissing it, Minzy burst laughing as Jiyong opens his eyes seeing himself kissing a rock, "EWwwww Minzy that isnt funny at all" Jiyong said pissed. Minzy was laughing so hard she began to cry "You should have seen yourself" Jiyong quickly grabs Minzy and kisses her, Minzy pushes him away "YAH! thats nasty you just kissed a rock" "I know payback baby" "lets go" Minzy said spitting out.

 

 

MInzy and Jiyong began to Jog together as Jiyong ran behind her checking out her curves, "Wait Minzy im tired" Jiyong said breathless, but Minzy couldnt hear him cause she had her music on, till Jiyong stopped her, "What!" Minzy said angry she hated it when she had to stop running "Im tired" Jiyong said not being able to breath, "Well stop smoking and you wouldnt be so tired" Minzy said bluntly "Fine lets take a break" "Lets go get some fresh healthy drinks from a coffee shop or cafe or what ever it is that is near here" Jiyong says, Minzy looks at her watch "I guess we still have time before i have to go to work" "Minzy" "Hmmm" Minzy says as shes texting, "Seungri's coming back home today" Minzy looks at jiyong "Why didnt he just call me" "Well i mean-" "Oh i get it dont worry im only dating him because he needs the attention of having a bomb girlfriend like me" Minzy says winking at him.

 

As they arrives at the cafe, she sees its the same one kai works in, Minzy groans "come on" Jiyong says entering, "What you want" "Just get me a water ill wait for you at the table" Minzy says as she walks to sit at the table and begins to text, "They said they going to bring it to us" Jiyong says sitting down looking around. Minzy was too busy texting when a male comes over and hands them there drink, She thanks him without looking up, "Minzy!" A guys voice says excited, "Oh no not him" minzy prays to the heavens hoping its someone else, Minzy looks up "Kai" Minzy says trying to act excited, as kai hugs her, JIyong looks at Minzy with wide eyes, "oh no his not up to something good" Minzy thinks, "How do you guys know each other" Jiyong asked "We? oh i met last night at this club" Kai leans in to Jiyong ear "Shes bomb in bed" Minzy hears that, she starts looking for a knife, Jiyong looks at Minzy with angry eyes, "its not true" Minzy tries to explain, "That why your unnies said you were asleep last night"  Jiyong scoffed, Minzy just stayed there not knowing what to say, "Oh im soo sorry i didnt know you guys were dating" Kai said, "Oh were not dating dont worry were just friends" Jiyong pats Kai's back, "Shes all yours" Jiyong says as he storms out.

 

Minzy stays there eyeing Kai as his laughing really hard, "You think this is funny" Minzy asked "Not funny but hilarous" Kai said rubbing it in her face, "Damn that was good atleast i got you back" "Im giving you 5 seconds to get out of my sight before i make you regret the day you were ever born" Minzy says glaring at him, kai looks at Minzy glaring eyes and runs behind the counter, Minzy grabs her water bottle and walks to the counter as she grabs him by the collar, "Listen to me nice and clear. You dont know who you just messed with, im going to come back and stab you so many times and make you suffer. I dont care if you hide, do you know who i am, Im Gong Minji you never get away with anything you hear me" Minzy says as she sees the coworkers eyeing her like if she was crazy, as she flashes them her seductive smile and watches them fall in love with that smile, "Bye Kai" minzy says cutely scaring Kai.

 

Minzy is now walking home alone she tried to call Jiyong but no he turned off his phone, "I should have killed him right there ugh why did i even mess with him in the beginning" Minzy says to herself, Minzy gets home seeing her unnies being all happy, she slams the door and quickly heads to shower and gets ready to work. "Whats wrong with her" "ehhh i dont know probably Jiyong" "Poor maknae" Her unnies said, Minzy quickly ran to work to make it in time. "I really need to get a car" Minzy mumbled, as Minzy entered her dance room that she was assigned to she tried to make it her own vibe before the first person on the list entered. Minzy had just finished with her day of work it was now 5PM, she was walking home when she wanted to give Kai a little scare, she was praying the heavens he was still at work, as she entered the cafe, she saw Kai rise up to look at her and become freighted as he jumped up, Minzy could see beads of sweat on his forehead, Minzy could hear how fast his heartbeat was going, she could hear how bad he was praying to the heavens, Oh how much fun she was having right now.

 

Minzy started walking towards Kai as she saw him run busting through the doors. She quickly began running after him, as she saw him running towards the park trying to hide behind some bushes, Minzy wanted to have some fun "Look Kai the more you make me look for you the more im going to make you suffer" Minzy began to laugh seeing him behind the bushes literally jump up, Minzy pretended to walk away when she ran towards him and jumped on his back beating him, "Yah stop it hurts" Kai cried, "No im going to kill you" minzy yelled punching him and kicking him, She was having fun until she heard that voice she hated the most in this world. "Minzy" Minzy didnt even have to turn around to know who it was, the girl that would make her life hell, Kai looks at Minzy wondering why she stopped as he looks behind Minzy, a beautiful girl that can pass as a model. Kai bowed towards the girl, Minzy saw Kai bowing as she stopped him, Kai looked at Minzy with hate till he saw her eyes covered with pain, and that quick he saw how they turned fierce, "Kiko" minzy said turning around facing the woman.

 

"It so nice seeing you around here, i didnt expect to see you" Kiko said as she leaned closer to touch Minzy but Minzy quickly moved back, "What do you want" Minzy said bluntly, "Oh you know what i want and i came here to get it" Kiko said, "Should i stay and die or live a few more days and than die" Kai was questioning himself, he was about to walk away when he heard Minzy talking to the girl trying to cover up pain, "Maybe i should stay and use it against her" Kai smirked to himself as he sat on the grass getting confortable, Minzy was about to walk away when the Kiko grabbed her and stopped her, Minzy quickly turned around and slapped her, Kiko stood there shocked but smirked "Now i know why Jiyong will never love you" Kiko says "Your immature, your a little girl, your nothing compared to me" Kiko says as Minzy smirks, "thats why he sent me this text this morning" Minzy says showing Kiko the message, "Yah he will never love me but than tell me why he moans every night that he loves me" Minzy rubs it in her face, "He told me he would never touch you" Kiko said now Minzy laughs not being able to contain it, "Kai please tell me how you met me please describe that night" Minzy said knowing kai was still there, Kai didnt understand the question at all but just answered it without thinking, "I met you at a club while i was waiting for Taemin you were coming down the stairs while holding hands with Jiyong, and dancing him with him all close rubbing it in Taemins face"

 

Minzy raises her eyebrow smirking seeing Kiko face, "Yah he will never want me" Minzy says as she turns around to walk away, when Kiko grabs her again and was going to slap her "Do it! lets see whose immature now" Minzy screamed, Kai was actually impressed Minzy had a weak spot and this woman knew it well and now he knewed it, Kai smirked he was actually having fun. "What ever Minzy he will be mine no matter what, you know i care for you your like a little sister to me but you took things to far" Kiko said, "You never saw me as a little sister but as a advantage to get close to Jiyong" "Why dont you get it? I didnt like him when we were friends but i met him and i fell in love, you know i was going to leave when i found you liked him i didnt want you hurt you were too young and naive" "Bull! why didnt you leave than?" "Because i realized that you used me instead, im not stupid the day of my birthday i realized you got drunk on purpose to sleep with him" Kiko said, as Minzy slapped her "Yah we ended a friendship for a guy who will never return the feelings but you know what, your a bad friend, a -" Minzy jumped on Kiko before she could finish, Kai quickly picked up Minzy, "Leave!" Kai screamed, "I love him Minzy i really do" Kiko said as she was walking away.

 

Kai let Minzy go, as he stared at her waiting for what she would do, "What" Minzy said, "Im waiting for you to cry so i can hug you and say everything will be okay and than you can kill me" Kai said, Minzy bursts laughing "You think im going to cry? Well your stupid" Minzy said laughing, "She just-" "Anything she said didnt mean to me sometimes you got to act like they do" Minzy said, "Ill kill you tommarow" Minzy says as shes walking away, "Your crazy" Kai screams as he watches her walk away. Minzy didnt realize it was night but she decided to take a bus, Minzy couldnt hold in no more, she clutched to her chest and she cried, "His mine" Minzy whispered to herself, "His mine no matter what" Minzy says crying.