In the Club

Falling in Love

"Where is he" Sulli questioned Krystal and Kai, "What" Krystal said not being able to hear what Sulli had said because of the music in the club, "I said where is Taemin?" Sulli said, "I dont know maybe courting Minzy" Krystal said as Sulli gave her a death glare, "What" Krystal said, "I havent seen Minzy enter either she might be with her buddy Jiyong or boyfriend Seungri" Sulli said. Sulli sat down in between Kai and Krystal "I hate her" Sulli sighed "who" Kai said finally paying attention to the girls as he was calling Taemin on the phone.

 

"Minzy" Sulli said "Who is this famous Minzy i mean Taemin talks about her 24/7 and now you" Kai said as he realized what he said to make Sulli sad "What does he say about her" Sulli asked "Nothing" Kai said "Tell me" Sulli said scaring Kai "Stop" Krystal said as she backed away Sulli from Kai "Who is she anyways" kai asked "Shes a who betrayed me we were best friends in high school but than she got to cool for me and betrayed me" Sulli said "I thought she was in Paris" Krystal said "She was but she returned this morning" Sulli said "How do you even find out these things" Kai asked "I just do" "Lets go for a dance" Krystal said grabbing Sulli "Yah ill go get some drinks for us" Kai said.

 

Kai was ordering some drinks when he feels two girls bump into him "there is that " Sulli says pointing to Minzy as she walks out of a room that is upstairs that no one is allowed in, Kai turns around really quick to see her when three others girls walk out and four guys, Krystal scoffs "wow with her buddy to" krystal says, Minzy was holding hands with a guy who was heading her down the stairs, and the other three girls were excorted by three other guys.

 

"Wow" Taemin says appearing out of no where seeing Minzy heading down to see her with purple hair and red jeans, red mini see through shirt, and a white purplish jacket on her and some white wedges. Kai and Taemin stared amazed at her beauty as she headed down the stairs as she moved her legs in a seductive way that got attention from all the guy at the club. Sulli and Krystal than covered Kai and taemins eyes. Minzy walked to a reserved table with her friends as she was having fun as taemin sat at the bar turning his back on her all depressed. "Its okay" Kai says as Sulli is pissed to the max going off at Krystal.

 

Minzy than gets up from the table to get a drink "the blue demon" Minzy orders "Minzy" Deuk says happy, "Hey baby how you been" Minzy says as Deuk literally jumps over the bar and hugs Minzy, "Omg i missed you so much you look..... wow hot" Deuk says as Minzy winks at him. "Minzy" Kai said trying to get her attention Minzy turns to her right to see Sulli, Krystal, taemin and some random guy. "Yes?" Minzy says raising her eyebrow to the random guy, "I think you owe him something" Kai said, "And that would be?" Minzy says "a greeting" Kai says, Minzy smirks as she hears the song Kiss go on, she walks seductive towards taemin as he stay there frozen in place, as she moves her hips right in front of him as shes locking eyes with him, as she than gets near him and grabs his head in between in her hands as she crooks her head a little and gets near him pretending to want to kiss him as she moves and whispers in his hear "If you want me than lets go" Minzy says and walks away laughing as Taemin blushes like crazy.

 

Taemin grabs her arm forcefully as he makes her do a turn to face him, Minzy smirks at him "Hey sulli" Minzy says making Sulli blood boil more, "your a " Krystal says Minzy rolls her eyes at her, "I didnt know you had a twin" Minzy says looking at the guy "Omg now you trying to hit on my boyfriend" Krytal says. "Is there a problem" Jiyong says as Taemin lets go of Minzy hand "No babe" Minzy says moving close to Jiyong and grabbing his hand, "wheres your drink" Jiyong asked "I changed my mind" Minzy says as she pulls Jiyong to the table.

 

"Give me the most strongest drink" Taemin says "No dont drink" Sulli says "Shut up sulli" Taemin explodes as he drinks the drink, "i aint your boyfriend" Kai says sitting next to Taemin "you will be" Krystal whispers. "Ugh why does she have to be so damn beautiful but a " taemin says "Im beautiful inside and out" Sulli whispers.

 

Taemin turns around to see Minzy dancing with Jiyong in the dance floor smiling as she has her arms around his neck and her head resting on his shoulder smiling, "Im going to get air and dont follow me" Taemin says "I hope he realizes that she will never want him" Krystal says. "Im going to the restroom" Sulli says "Ill go with you" Krystal says as Kai follows behind and waits for them outside.

 

"I missed you" Kai hears a guy says sweetly to a girl as his hugging her, when Kai saw it was Minzy "Wheres your boyfriend seungri" the guy asked, "he stayed in paris for a while" Minzy said, "Where is Jiyong" "Dony too much questions, his here with me" Minzy says smiling as the guy smiles to Minzy Kai can see that he is also heartbroken the same way as Taemin is for Minzy, "the heart breaker Minzy breaking two guys hearts" Kai whispers.

 

"" Sulli says running to Minzy, Kai holds back Sulli and krystal, Minzy turns around, "You will never change huh" Minzy says to sulli "Always wanting to pick up fights" Minzy says, "You backstabbing let me beat your " Sulli screams, Minzy grabs sulli, krystal and kai into the restroom. "I backstabbed you well im sorry Taemin confessed his love to me and not you" Minzy says "You knew i love him" Sulli says "Did i ever say i loved him you can have him for all i care" Minzy says. "Is there a problem here" Chaerin says walking in, "yes there is and what" Krystal says, "I guess this doesnt know who shes messing with" Bom says, "I think we should teach her a lesson to leave our beautiful maknae alone" Dara said, "No its okay there being immature" Minzy says walking out with her unnies.

 

"You " Krystal screams, Minzy turns around and enters the restroom "Repeat what you just said" Minzy says "I said you " Krystal says and Minzy smirks, Minzy grabs Kai by the collar and pushes him in the wall as she dominates his lips. Bom and Chaerin hold sulli and Krystal as they are going crazy wanting to attack Minzy. As dara is laughing, "get this straight, I dont want Taemin or this guy" Minzy says walking away with her lipstick all messed up bumping into Taemin, "Leave me alone how many times do i have to tell you i dont like you" Minzy says. Taemin sees Minzy unnies walking out of the restroom, "This isnt good" Taemin says having a bad feeling when he walks in to see Kyrstal and Sulli hitting Kai, "leave him alone" Taemin says, when he looks at Kai and sees lipstick on his lips "you kissed Minzy" Taemin says.

 

"No" Kai says still processing everything, "Well i did but i didnt" Kai said, "You are like my brother and you do this to me to wow" Taemin says walking out angry. "No Taemin let me explain" Kai says "No why did you kiss her!" Krystal screams all angry "I didnt kiss her Ugh" Kai says punching the wall.

 

Minzy is heading out of the club when she bumps into Amber and drops her make up bag, "Im sorry" Minzy says helping her pick up her make up "Omg amber" Minzy screams excited, "Minzy" Amber says huging minzy and screaming all happy, "I missed you i havent seen you since we graduated high school" Minzy says "i know where have you been" Amber asks "well here in korea and visiting places what about you" Minzy says "In japan long story though what you doing here" "Well i came to the club but Krystal and Amber totally ruined my night you?" "Well im here cause they invited me, im sorry they giving you a hard time they are really hard to forgive" Amber says "I can see that" Minzy says winking, "Well i should get going my unnies are waiting for me call me yah" Minzy says handing Amber her number "of course" Amber says giving Minzy one last hug.

 

Minzy gets in daras car "Take me to Jiyong house please" Minzy sighs "Of course baby girl" Dara says, "Minzy i dont want you to end up hurt because of Jiyong" Chaerin says with a motherly tone, "His a player and always will be, once a player always a player" Bom says, Minzy sighs "I love him though" Minzy whispers to herself.