My Marriage With HIM.

My Marriage With HIM.

YOUR POV:

You've been dating Chen for the past few months, and surprisingly, the fans were fine with it. He is about to go back to Korea tomorrow and you were jumping in happiness today.

'omo! I can't believe he'll be coming home tomorrow! I can't wait how will ______-ssi react when seeing him after a few weeks!' a fan tweeted.

'thank you so much for supporting and now, I am jumping like a rabbit. Can't wait for tomorrow~!' you tweeted back.

'well, ______-ssi, don't jump like a rabbit in public, I can see you. Haha..' another fan tweeted.

'rihgt.. sorry:D.' you tweeted again and signed off.

You decided to take a few fresh air and went back to your house. You dropped yourself on your bed and let out a heavy-relieved sigh.

*he's coming back tomorrow.. YAY!!!* with thinking of that, you went to your sweet dreams.

 

The next morning came by fast and you wanted to pick him up at 10am, which is now 9am. You dressed up and wore a hat. You managed to come early, since lots of fans will be there.

Once you got there, you spotted Luhan's girlfriend, Minyoung. The fans spotted you and gave you a pitty look as EXO-M got out.

*what's with the looks?* you thought to yourself.

"______-ah, I'm so sorry." Lay patted your back.

"yeah, me too, noona." Tao said.

Luhan was quite busy with Minyoung, but gave you a pity smile. Xiumin pat your shoulder.

"what's with the cheering up guys? And where's Chen?" you chuckled.

"Chen.. he.. hadn't came here, he has some issues to take care of back in China, so.. he'll arrive here in a few weeks again." Kris said.

"o-oh, I see.." you stuttered, holding back your tears. "well, I have things to do, so if you don't mind, I'll catch up with you guys later." you did a fake smile and left.

You've been waiting for him and he even said he promised to meet you today. But, you couldn't fight back, since you knew his job is hard and you had always put his job on your first priority.

'omo, ______-ssi.. I'm so sorry that he's still in China.' a fan tweeted.

'fighting, ______-ssi!'

'______-ssi, stay strong, just a little bit more and you'll meet him!:')'

'thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it.' you tweeted simply and signed out.

AUTHOR'S POV:

She almost cried that night, but as much as she misses him, she knows that his work meant everything to him and she understands what he's going through.

She could hear a call from Skype from her laptop, but she ignored it, she can't face Chen right now, who is calling through Skype.

*______-ah, I'm sorry.. But please wait a little longer, okay?* Chen thought while walking out of the car, into her parents' home. What was he doing there? I don't know, you tell me.

YOUR POV:

You woke up the next morning and let out a sigh as you saw your phone,

'wanna come and play with us? Well you have to, whether you want it or not:p' from Minyoung.

you sat up and changed into your outfit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHzpxFrWgcEgM5fLYjQmE images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROSFHrG6tNhCOdnyTs0wd images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWk-e6ZEZ9BTMOkjV9_1_ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2uqgGL9SJGBwCmj4krl3

You walked out the door and walked to their dorm. You let out a sigh before going in. You opened the door but didn't see anything but dark and quietness. You raised your brow and walked inside, feeling... suspicious.

you turned the lights on and felt your eyes blinded with a piece of cloth.

"yah, where are you taking me?" you asked.

"sorry I have to do this." It was Kris.

"what is going on?!" you asked.

"just get in." he pulled the piece of cloth and pushed you into a room.

You looked around and found Chen satnding on the corner. You gasped, you can't face him, it's too.. hurtful. You looked away to prevent any eye-contact.

"why are you avoiding me?" he whispered to your ear which made you shiver.

"I'm.. not.." you said in a very quiet tone.

"then face me." he said.

you shook your head, "face. Me." Chen held your chin and pulled it towards his face, making you face him.

His face, it's been a long time since you saw his face. You missed him so much, his gentle voice.. You missed all of it. You can feel tears dropping from your eyes which made him hug you.

"I know.. I'm sorry for making you wait for so long." he swing you side by side.

"you better.." you hugged him back, "you better make it up to me, before I go crazy." you joked.

he broke the hug and stared at you, your eyes, *you're so beautiful, ______.. I want you to become mine, only mine.* he thought and kissed you, you were shocked at first, but kissed him back.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." you smiled.

it was awkward for a moment, but he took an action, he let you go and kneeled down. You were confused, but then gasped.

*omo.. is he gonna..?* you thought.

he chuckled and pulled out a blue box from his pocket. "um, ______-ah, I know we've had some trouble because of the time that we didn't have and I would like to expand that time with you, and only you. So Jung ______, will you be my wife?" he smiled bright.

you gasped and covered your mouth, not knowing what to say. "Che- Jongdae-ah.." your tears slipped down from your eyes. "how can I say no when you're smiling at me with such eyes." you smiled.

he got up and put the ring on your ring finger and kissed you.

 

Time passed by, and 3 years later, it was your wedding day.

Everyone congratulated you, but the best part is when your dad does his speeches.

When his speech ends, you cried and hugged him.

"______-ah.. I love you so much." Chen hugged you from the back.

"I love you too~" you hugged him back.

------------------END---------------------