His NOONA

A Step Closer to Heaven

-Semi's POV-

 

"YAHH!!! LEE KYUNG MI!!! YOU WANNA FIGHT YOU B*TCH?!" a lady who seemed a few years older then me with a really model like body barged in and screamed.

 

I looked at Kyung Mi unni and saw her grunt in stress voice. Then, she stood up and walked towards the lady.

 

"Annyonghaseyo, Jessica-shi. What do you need?" she asked her in a very polite tone.

 

That Jessica lady just laughed a very sarcastic laugh and slapped Kyung Mi's face. She fell back, holdling her cheek.

 

"Yah!!! Dont do that to noona!" I heared Byung Hun-sshi shout at the lady .

 

For hearing the sudden voice, the lady turned back to face Byung Hun.

 

"Tss... Well, who do we have here?" she smirked and walked towards him in a... SEDUCINGLY MATTER?!

 

"YAH! JUNG JESSICA! GET YOUR FILTY HANDS OFF MY BROTHER!" Kyung Mi shouted, standing up, getting support from Min Soo who was holding her up.

 

"Che..." Jessica rolled her eyes and turned around. "Soooo not worth my time... Just you wait Lee Kyung Mi..." she mumbled rather loudly and left.

 

"Noona~ Are you okay~?" Byung Hun asked worridly, running over to her.

 

"Miahn, Semi-yah. You had to see that..." Chae Ri apologized.

 

"H-Huh? O-Oh! It's okay~" i said in a nervous tone.

 

"And by the way, you should stay away from that Jessica girl. Shes a real hoe... " Mi Young warned...

 

Ehhh?

 

"OOh... Okay...."

 

Then, we heard a rather loud bang. I turned to see Min Soo-sunbae punch the fence. He yelped a little and left the rooftop.

 

"Ayayayay~ He must be very guilty..." i heard Niel mumble.

 

GUILTY?

 

"Nah... Hyung is VERY guilty..." Changjo rephrased.

 

Hah? So lost...

 

"Yah! You two shut up!" i heard Chae Ri scold the two boys.

 

"Noona, you should go look for hyung. He must be crying right now..." Byung Hun suggested, hugging his noona a little.

 

"You're right. Well, see you guys! Semi, take care!" and with that, she left us.

 

"Semi-yah~ Lets just eat, okay?" Byung Hun said.

 

I just nooded a little and sat down in the circle with them.

 

"If you're wondering what was that," Byung Hun started. "Noona and hyung are..."

 

____________________

 

:) End of chapter~