Im Sorry!

A Step Closer to Heaven

About two hours later, the three of them started to prepare for school.

 

"LEE SEMI! GET UP HERE!" her sister, Lee Hyo Ri, the eldest, called from her room while they were having breakfast.

 

In a rush, the three of them hurridly ran out the house and to the car.

 

"Phew... I thought she was gonna ruin our first day!!!!" Eun Hyuk sighed in relif.

 

"I knw!" Onew agreed, patting Semi's head.

 

"OKAY! LETS GET TO SCHOOL!" Eun Hyuk shouted in excitement, telling the driver to start the car.

 

-at school-

 

Semi got out of the car to meet a HUGE school. It had three huge buildings apart from each other.

 

"SEMI-YAH! WELCOME TO TESORO ACADEMY!" Eun Hyuk shouted in excitement.

 

"Semi-yah, go into that building! Thats the high school department! You can get you class scheduals inside!" Onew guided, pointing at the buidling in the middle of the three.

 

"Ye~ Okay! See you oppas~" Semi said in happiness.

 

She got ready to go in. But before that, she gave each her brothers a hug.

 

"See you two!" Semi waved, running in the buildiing.

 

________________________

 

As Semi came out of the Principals office, holding all her scheduals and a map of the school. She had her eyes glued at the schedual, not knowing a boy was running towards the direction. And.. Due to the harsh impact, both fell onto the ground, Semi's papers flying in every direction.

 

"Mesinjeo mianhae!" the boy apologized, helping her pick up the papers.

 

As he handed her the papers, Semi stared at his strange hair. It was black and had light brown highlights.

 

'Cool...' Semi thought.

 

"Uh.." the boy looked at her wierdly.

 

"A-AH! Mian! T-Thnk you!" Semi thanked, recieveing the papers and ran towards her new classroom.

 

"..." the boy couldnt put all those together. 'Wha'?'

 

DING DING DING!~

 

"Oh shoot! CLASS!" the boy panicked, running down the hall towards his classroom.

 

_______________________

 

:) sorry 4 the long wait! btw, thnks 4 the banner lildecember! its awesome!! >< pls comment~